Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563535 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
phemmy johnson: And diz thread is now filled with vivacious and exuberant niggaz buh inODAword! Its preadolescent and ludicrous if diz 'insults' keep burning like diz... NOW Y'ALL SHUD STOP DIZ!!!

Why not talk to that psychotic friend of yours!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
phemmy johnson: And diz thread is now filled with vivacious and exuberant niggaz buh inODAword! Its preadolescent and ludicrous if diz 'insults' keep burning like diz... NOW Y'ALL SHUD STOP DIZ!!!
bros femi.. Dis is actually making this thread interesting.. Some people are just so full of themselves
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
I tot d guy said he would unfollow d thread... he has said dat 4 tyms already ryt?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
pseudonomer: And let me make this clear, the use of your English doesn't determine how intelligent you are.

Who be dix Olodo sef?

Swerve Jare#

Shiooorrrrr*****
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sanguine:

Why not talk to that psychotic friend of yours!
Wat! O God av mercy...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
fapcrook: bros femi.. Dis is actually making this thread interesting.. Some people are just so full of themselves
Interesting?? Now diz dude iz actually enjoying diz... *sigh*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Odunhana:

Who be dix Olodo sef?

Swerve Jare#

Shiooorrrrr*****

you have no point bro, just unfollow the thread jor

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2013
john casey: Bread And Beans for u @Iya Ayo's

Tnx boss.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Matthz:
So wah does dat suppose 2 mean?, oh, i get it, perhaps u'r tinkin i'm referring 2u?, who av ur time?,...buh it's gud u knw dat d saying cn b kinda applied 2u, so my broda, wah else do gentleman has 2 say?, hmmmm..ok, leme tel u dat it's nt hardwrk smtym or money either buh attitude....
Na guilty conscience dey kill am
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: Interesting?? Now diz dude iz actually enjoying diz... *sigh*
off kesss ...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 1:49am On Dec 13, 2013
Matthz:
So wah does dat suppose 2 mean?, oh, i get it, perhaps u'r tinkin i'm referring 2u?, who av ur time?,...buh it's gud u knw dat d saying cn b kinda applied 2u, so my broda, wah else do gentleman has 2 say?, hmmmm..ok, leme tel u dat it's nt hardwrk smtym or money either buh attitude....
Na guilty conscience dey kill am...Odunhana tnx 4 kipin diz thread alive n making it bubble @ least if datz 1 tin u can get right as u no cme get admission...We wld definitely miss u if u unfollow thread,infact no even think am cos i go suspect say u don commit suicide as evry1 take dey against u.U gat hope even if u no b graduate u get talent @ least we don see person wey mad pass Terry G n Derele combined.I dey wait ur quote n na tnx be d response i dey expect.*Even mad pple dey appreciative..#1luv
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by abraolas(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Dr T.I:

Na guilty conscience dey kill am...Odunhana tnx 4 kipin diz thread alive n making it bubble @ least if datz 1 tin u can get right as u no cme get admission...We wld definitely miss u if u unfollow thread,infact no even think am cos i go suspect say u don commit suicide as evry1 take dey against u.U gat hope even if u no b graduate u get talent @ least we don see person wey mad pass Terry G n Derele combined.I dey wait ur quote n na tnx be d response i dey expect.*Even mad pple dey appreciative..#1luv
loool to ur comment but It' s very painful to see Mr odunhana continued with his rant.....instead of him.. to call himself down and tink about how to get out of all this issue u raise earlier...even tot u are sad about it but ur words here says somethings here....and pleading to all anti odunhana to please stop all thier abusive stuff as well......thanks
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Good morning to those it may concern.

It wasn't my intended-intention to have come here in the first instance and start going against everybody. But, that Pseudomoner and some of his crew got this feeling of '' I'm More Intelligent ''..... He behaves like he is not in the same category with everyone on this thread.

I'm not here to go against anybody. But, that feeling of '' I'm admitted so i think i know better than them '' was what i noticed on this thread. I detest that feeling. But if you think you are strong enough today, you can start abusing me oooo. Afterall, i never shoot my gun finish yesterday. Looooolllzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

A doomed dog will never listen to the clarion of its master.
( Aja to ba sonu, kole gbo fere olode )

The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.
( Oro agba bi o se lowuro, a se lojo ale )

Remember oooo, i still remain the one and only '' Professor Odunhana ''....

For chats, you can make do with these handles:

Twitter ---- @ Iam_Odunhanz

Facebook---- @ Olaleye ' Odunhana ' Odunayo

2GO ---- @ Odunhanna25

Instagram ( I never register that one )
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Odunhana: Good morning to those it may concern.

It wasn't my intended-intention to have come here in the first instance and start going against everybody. But, that Pseudomoner and some of his crew got this feeling of '' I'm More Intelligent ''..... He behaves like he is not in the same category with everyone on this thread.

I'm not here to go against anybody. But, that feeling of '' I'm admitted so i think i know better than them '' was what i noticed on this thread. I detest that feeling. But if you think you are strong enough today, you can start abusing me oooo. Afterall, i never shoot my gun finish yesterday. Looooolllzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.

2GO ---- @ Odunhanna25

ehn! Twitter nko?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Good Morning Funaabites..I see y'all still trading words with the thread's resident psycho...make u una carry go..i dey una back gidigba...#notime4losers#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: ehn! Twitter nko?
Lolz! Egbon, Twitter dey dia na.

I hail oooooooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2013

The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.

2GO ---- @ Odunhanna25

Lool,Mawning boss.. I Tink diz shud round evrytin up.Its okay bro, Its okay.... ehn! Skype or badoo nko?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: Lool,Mawning boss.. I Tink diz shud round evrytin up.Its okay bro, Its okay.... ehn! Skype or badoo nko?
Shey people still dey use that Skype and Badoo ni?

Shey u don 4get say i be Badoo myself ni? I may not need to register again.

#Highly ooooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Morning greatest funaabites in the house ..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Now, Isn't it funny dat we've exhausted so many pages due to Mis-interpretation of words which led to the use of 'INSULTS' as an official thread language on here..I bet a guest who doesn't know wats going on here wud tink 'SUPPLIMENTARY LIST AZ BEEN RELEASED' Prof Odunhanna after admitting it wasn't his 'Intended-Intention' to end tinz like this; 'LET ALL ANTI-ODUNHANNA PARTY ON HERE CEASE TO FUNCTION' 4rm now henceforth .....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Finally PEACE reigneth.Yup we'd "let all sleeping dogs lie"

Mawnin FUNAABITES!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: Now, Isn't it funny dat we've exhausted so many pages due to Mis-interpretation of words which led to the use of 'INSULTS' as an official thread language on here..I bet a guest who doesn't know wats going on here wud tink 'SUPPLIMENTARY LIST AZ BEEN RELEASED' Prof Odunhanna after admitting it wasn't his 'Intended-Intention' to end tinz like this; 'LET ALL ANTI-ODUNHANNA PARTY ON HERE CEASE TO FUNCTION ' 4rm now henceforth .....
lyk seriously, you were so lyk defending him and using style to blame the "so-anti odun". Common nobody wanted it to end this way.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Damex333: lyk seriously, you were so lyk defending him and using style to blame the "so-anti odun". Common nobody wanted it to end this way.

Wetin dey worry dix one sef?
He is trying to calm everybody.

Abeg don't start this early morning again oooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Odunhana:

lwkmd...Hope say ur bullet neva finish o
buh cwiously,was enjoying all d arguments tho...#PEACE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Odunhana:

was d post directed to you?
Park well jor
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Dr T.I:

lwkmd...Hope say ur bullet neva finish o
buh cwiously,was enjoying all d arguments tho...#PEACE
same here bruv
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Some pipu think its 'INTERESTING' Others say 'IT IS FUN' (opinions of sum people about wats going on here) ... I tink its absurd buh its been lively tho.. SUMTIN MUST KEEP THE THREAD LIVELY! So lets vote as they always do in the National Assembly... > starts> ..'IF YOU'RE IN SUPPORT OF PROF ODUHNANNA TO CONTINUE SLAMMING US WITH GRAMMERS' say (Aye) & 'IF YOU'RE IN OPPOSITION TO DAT' say (NO) ... Note: we shall pick the supporting and opposing leader after votes...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: Now, Isn't it funny dat we've exhausted so many pages due to Mis-interpretation of words which led to the use of 'INSULTS' as an official thread language on here..I bet a guest who doesn't know wats going on here wud tink 'SUPPLIMENTARY LIST AZ BEEN RELEASED' Prof Odunhanna after admitting it wasn't his 'Intended-Intention' to end tinz like this; 'LET ALL ANTI-ODUNHANNA PARTY ON HERE CEASE TO FUNCTION' 4rm now henceforth .....
ANTI-ODUNHANA PARTY MY FOOT!!..you make him look like the best thing that's happened since the introduction of sliced bread..STOP DOUBLE DEALING

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2013

The wise words of the elders foolishly rejected by the cacophonous voice of the impatient youth shall be proved right before nightfall.

2GO ---- @ Odunhanna25

Seriously? Now, I can understand that feelings.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
phemmy johnson: Some pipu think its 'INTERESTING' Others say 'IT IS FUN' (opinions of sum people about wats going on here) ... I tink its absurd buh its been lively tho.. SUMTIN MUST KEEP THE THREAD LIVELY! So lets vote as they always do in the National Assembly... > starts> ..'IF YOU'RE IN SUPPORT OF PROF ODUHNANNA TO CONTINUE SLAMMING US WITH GRAMMERS' GRAMMARS say (Aye) & 'IF YOU'RE IN OPPOSITION TO DAT' say (NO) ... Note: we shall pick the supporting and opposing leader after votes...

What's that for? Come on....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Xoxyl: Odunhana, u tried, wots ur grade in english?

why ur capital i?
what is this one saying? you must be high on undiluted peroxide.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Xoxyl: u think na suya dem dey sell on the exam day.
guy na pidgin dey hard you like this?....nawa o....no go bite your tongue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.