Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562513 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: clear the mofo....How many gbagaun?...just in one post......e be like say the boy na time keeper for him school?.... still proud of his below par post
This one pass time-keeper oooo. Infact, he dey carry bell waka ni.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
I think it's high time I called the attention of mods
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Codedboy95: I think it's high time I called the attention of mods
better.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm...guyz tz tym 2 move forward..Undergraduates in d house gist us abt life in funaab,advice us on d do's n don't..Share ur skul experience with us.Infact orientate us(d freshers) as best as u can n may d Lord bless u diz x-mas season as u do xo...#1LUV
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
akannipet:
i apply for computer science in which math,eng,chem and physics are the relevant subjects dat i pick but unaab gave me animal breeding and genetic (ABG) i think agric or biology will be relevant... Will it also be relevant for jamb

Nah bro... My sister applied for computer science too and she ended up in ABG, She go defend her project when they call of the useless strike.. So you good to go.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr T.I:
Hmmm...guyz tz tym 2 move forward..Undergraduates in d house gist us abt life in funaab,advice us on d do's n don't..Share ur skul experience with us.Infact orientate us(d freshers) as best as u can n may d Lord bless u diz x-mas season as u do xo...#1LUV

There are loads of things, you'll pick them up along the way buh whatever you do, Don't rent Sonikaz Hostel, if you don't own a GTBank account, goan open one. The canteen called Flora is over-ratted. And pls pls make your 100L count especially if you in COLNAS, COLENG, COLVET or COLERM... Never fail an MTS abi PHY course, those lecturers are well...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr T.I:
yes o, pls you guys sud orientate us o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

There are loads of things, you'll pick them up along the way buh whatever you do, Don't rent Sonikaz Hostel , if you don't own a GTBank account, goan open one. The canteen called Flora is over-ratted. And pls pls make your 100L count especially if you in COLNAS, COLENG, COLVET or COLERM... Never fail an MTS abi PHY course, those lecturers are well...
s that in d skul or off campus
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Damex333: s that in d skul or off campus
One hostel in front of the school nii... It looks more like a shopping complex than an hostel..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

There are loads of things, you'll pick them up along the way buh whatever you do, Don't rent Sonikaz Hostel, if you don't own a GTBank account, goan open one. The canteen called Flora is over-ratted. And pls pls make your 100L count especially if you in COLNAS, COLENG, COLVET or COLERM... Never fail an MTS abi PHY course, those lecturers are well...
U 4got Bio 101 and 102.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: U 4got Bio 101 and 102.

Bio was still easy to pass nah... I remember my MTS 102... I can never forget that day lailai... Agboola... *sigh*...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
I will also advise y'all to take Chemistry seriously..especially the one in 1st semester...CHM 101..don't depend on lectures and lecture notes..read wide.attend tutorials..try to relax @motion ground.NEVER,EVER dress thugishly or provocatively whenever you need to go to the Senate Building...NEVER WALK ON THE LAWN.if you are caught,just go down on your knees and start praying to avoid what we call "AN EARLY CONVOCATION"
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

Bio was still easy to pass nah... I remember my MTS 102... I can never forget that day lailai... Agboola... *sigh*...
i feel ya pain..fortunately , i wrote the non-majors...THANK GOD
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: I will also advise y'all to take Chemistry seriously..especially the one in 1st semester...CHM 101..don't depend on lectures and lecture notes..read wide.attend tutorials..try to relax @motion ground.NEVER,EVER dress thugishly or provocatively whenever you need to go to the Senate Building...NEVER WALK ON THE LAWN.if you are caught,just go down on your knees and start praying to avoid what we call "AN EARLY CONVOCATION"

Abi.. It was balogun that made the lawn very dreadful.. The dressing too, you don't wanna dragged to the senate for dressing, bad bad... Chemistry... Hmmmm... If you read your note very well (assuming you attend all the classes and have a complete note), you shouldn't fail the course.. Anyone studying Mathematics here?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
If you are a COLMAS student.start praying Dr Adebiyi isn't picked as your GNS 101 lecturer..That man eh..always pontificating in class.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls did you guys in any time stay in the school hostel? Pls tell us d features, dos and donts and some other things bout the skul hostel
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Matthz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg, is there always pressing iron in d sch hostel, i no fit dey wear squeeze cloths oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by cluzdcobra(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

Every blessed day in the midnight, I peruse the lexicon. I have never seen a word like '' INSULTIVE ''....... But if you see it anywhere, you can inform me oooo... Shines Teeth####

Anyway, I sampled your write-up.

Thanks#

U̶̲̥̅̊ probs need 2 b schooled too...D̶̲̥̅̊ word does exist..perhaps U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld spend more tym readin dat dictionary(D̶̲̥̅̊ one U̶̲̥̅̊ usually read b4 comin on here cheesy)..myt help U̶̲̥̅̊ #justSayin #okbye
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

Abi.. It was balogun that made the lawn very dreadful.. The dressing too, you don't wanna dragged to the senate for dressing, bad bad... Chemistry... Hmmmm... If you read your note very well (assuming you attend all the classes and have a complete note), you shouldn't fail the course.. Anyone studying Mathematics here?
so in short make i go comot the gallas wey dae mai head iff i dae come sch
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
chupcake:

hmmm...tnx guyz...E be lyk say dressing rilly matter 4 funaab..Do u knw anytin abt COPLANT courses?...lol.y shuldn't we rent 4rm d Sonikas hostel
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eeboola: so in short make i go comot the gallas wey dae mai head iff i dae come sch
lwkmd...abi my hair style be lyk Gallas sef..xo i no fit use am come interview
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr T.I:

lwkmd...abi my hair style be lyk Gallas sef..xo i no fit use am come interview
you fit carry gallas enter skul but interview? I will advise you to go with skin cut d one we call afarikolodo grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mates login to unaab website and search for pdf notes of the courses you will be offering if you can't find it there I will help you provide a link......mates abeg your TEST is your result ooooooo I'm writing this for real......if you pass your test well the airspace is big for you to fly............for those in computer,mathematics,statistics,physics......take note of these courses........MTS 103 (vector and geometry) phs 101 look for note online read vastly......read your MTS 101 can't recall it its been a long time.......try to always have nothing less than 20 in test over 30 for your aiming 1stclass......nothing less than 18/30 2ndclass.....and if you want 2ndlower make 13/30......if 3rd class then you will like 8/30.......make use of your 100lvl a lot cuz during those times you will be offering your cousres in OBJ before moving to theory......before you take courses like CSC251,mts211 a lot.....sha read no go make mistake.........and when you stumble pick yourself back up!........never get too forward,a lot of gurus are silent.......never go to night class cuz people dey go.....if you going to go,build passion for it so you can understand what you read! Try to wakeup by 5am if you to cook before headn for lectures then you surely gonna be early in class......listen good!!! Do all your assignment forget if they say they don't mark them!!! Make your number always available incase of impromptu.......PUT GOD FIRST!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Matthz: Abeg, is there always pressing iron in d sch hostel, i no fit dey wear squeeze cloths oo
guy buy ur own come o, so that i can always have someone to borrow 4rm wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Matthz: Abeg, is there always pressing iron in d sch hostel, i no fit dey wear squeeze cloths oo
baba ijebu go buy iron Na just 2,500naira btw, are yhu wearing apparel to impress girls ? grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by DrTI(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Xo far,no 1 has made mention about d skul's hostel condition both in in d old n new block...n ermm abt nite class i get 1 question..*on 2nd thought*make i jux leave am 4 nw...Guyz also talk abt d eateries(1s wey make sense n 1s make person no suppose near @ all)...*grins*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm night class..where those hostels gals(na formula o ) go cook better food come,watch movies and read..i miss night class
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr T.I:
Xo far,no 1 has made mention about d skul's hostel condition both in in d old n new block...n ermm abt nite class i get 1 question..*on 2nd thought*make i jux leave am 4 nw...Guyz also talk abt d eateries(1s wey make sense n 1s make person no suppose near @ all)...*grins*
..no near FLORA abeg..for bread and beans,try Iya Ayo..for erm correct energy..@SHOP 8..Fufu and draw soup...am salivating
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: ..no near FLORA abeg..for bread and beans,try Iya Ayo..for erm correct energy..@SHOP 8..Fufu and draw soup...am salivating
i bin dey watch. E be like say yhu go like fud gan..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by wanderlust007(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Damex333: Pls did you guys in any time stay in the school hostel? Pls tell us d features, dos and donts and some other things bout the skul hostel
d basic dos and donts are: don't squat, don't harbour squatters.. don't use an electric hotplate dat doesn't av a 15amps plug, it will b seized, there are kitchens too, the hostel has water supply (but most tyms they don't pump in water into d tanks dat serves d rooms, u'l av to fetch from d big tanks outside d hostel) d hostel's power supply seems to b d best. there's a generating plant for d hostel too (they put it on when phcn fumbles for too long). each block has a common rum which has a TV equipped wit dstv (ther myt be no subscription on sm for sm certain period of tym). there are reading rums too, equipped wit fans and A.Cs. For d new hostels, Each rum has 2bathrums and 1 toilet while d old hostels has a number of common bathrums and Toilets for each floor. advantages: proximity to lecture halls (for those wu Luv nyt classes), electricity etc.. disadvantages: no privacy... ther ar rums of 6, rums of 8. lastly, if u finally get d school hostel, rememba to complete ur hostel registration and pay ur hall due (#500 or so)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Codedboy95: i bin dey watch. E be like say yhu go like fud gan..
like say u no be knw as e dey go..u gotta eat well in that skul
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: . You should check yourself..#nowamdone#
now I see.
..never knew you were this dull....correct me am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.