Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562384 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Boll2010: You surely need people replying you to stay relevant! You going to stay tripping bro!

Y'all better watch out for johnny the mad dog.......he has just got sodomized by some iranian fetish gays!!!!

Run for your life!!!!!!!!
very dry mofo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Odunhana: Bobo, if you don't know anything just sh*t up your mouth mehn! With your clueless assumption.

Abeg! Nobody has been able to answer my question why 47 got admitted even on 1ST Batch Merit Admission list. Whereas, those with 50's have not been admitted for that same course. Maybe by then i'll cease commenting on this issue.

Bro abeg, them no admit you, just goan look for another school.. I wrote a lot pf Post Ume's before I was admitted into unaab. Even the almighty unilorin, passed the cut off to study maths buh wasn't admitted. Management courses in UNAAB is highly competitive, add the people that knows someone and are willing to part with their left arm for admission and this what you get. When over 6000 people are fighting for a spot of 100, there is bound to be corruption and again, the dude that scores 47 will still need to scale through the interview. Bro, take heart. If it was the time of Balogun, I'd have asked you to walk into his office and lay your complain buh this one that's there now.. I don't even know.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
chupcake:

Bro abeg, them no admit you, just goan look for another school.. I wrote a lot pf Post Ume's before I was admitted into unaab. Even the almighty unilorin, passed the cut off to study maths buh wasn't admitted. Management courses in UNAAB is highly competitive, add the people that knows someone and are willing to part with their left arm for admission and this what you get. When over 6000 people are fighting for a spot of 100, there is bound to be corruption and again, the dude that scores 47 will still need to scale through the interview. Bro, take heart. If it was the time of Balogun, I'd have asked you to walk into his office and lay your complain buh this one that's there now.. I don't even know.

I sampled your write-up. Don't take it P...:::::

But, thank you very much for this. I appreciate it.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gwizatasie: very dry mofo

Ogbeni yii, you sure say you dey alright
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by akannipet(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
pls, i just want to ask a question, unaab gave me a course dat is nt compatible with the four subject i choose for jamb... can this hav any effect?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
akannipet: pls, i just want to ask a question, unaab gave me a course dat is nt compatible with the four subject i choose for jamb... can this hav any effect?

What course? And it doesn't really count as far you have requirements of the course in your o'level.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
EMT fresher lets huk up whatsapp 08061338741
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
pseudonomer:

I cannot help it, but laugh... You are such a good entertainer...
mtcheew...mofo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Xoxyl: see a fool eating yam peel, one will knöw from ur comment dat u are an he-goat , I pity u, quote me again; I will help u colour ur disgrace.
I never knew you were this f**king dry...#BOLO
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by oladeleluqman(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gwizatasie: guy go rest.... because you were admitted through pre-degree you don dey make mouth.... assuming you did only jamb you for no talk sef....anyways enjoy your shine..... we are in the same department....buh no come dey form efiko for here...#truetalk
lolzzz. . . . . .wat if i tell u dah my p.ume and not p.d was calculated 4 my admssn.. . . .pls add me on 2go via 'luqman1914'. I need to meet my coursemates.. . . .team accountin#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sanguine:

Ogbeni yii, you sure say you dey alright
ask yourself.....mtcheew
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
pseudonomer: And let me make this clear, the use of your English doesn't determine how intelligent you are.
to some extent.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Xoxyl: see a fool eating yam peel, one will knöw from ur comment dat u are an he-goat , I pity u, quote me again; I will help u colour ur disgrace.
nawa o....you can't even construct an error free sentence....guy xhey u dey read@all..#dull head.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by akannipet(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
pseudonomer:

What course? And it doesn't really count as far you have requirements of the course in your o'level.
i apply for computer science in which math,eng,chem and physics are the relevant subjects dat i pick but unaab gave me animal breeding and genetic (ABG) i think agric or biology will be relevant... Will it also be relevant for jamb
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gwizatasie: nawa o....you can't even construct an error free sentence....guy xhey u dey read@all..#dull head.
free the guy abeg..abi u wan turn Oga All Smoke Without Fire ni?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by pseudonomer: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
akannipet:
i apply for computer science in which math,eng,chem and physics are the relevant subjects dat i pick but unaab gave me animal breeding and genetic (ABG) i think agric or biology will be relevant... Will it also be relevant for jamb

You're good to go.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
john casey: free the guy abeg..abi u wan turn Oga All Smoke Without Fire ni?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Progress17: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls, is there cpt admitted student here ?. Gud evenin@pals
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gwizatasie: nawa o....you can't even construct an error free sentence....guy xhey u dey read@all..#dull head.
ur dully-swag insipid head. U need to underline, cross or bold my mistakes. #olodo. At last, ur day of dìsgrace as come, I will paint it red and blue.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Xoxyl: ur dully-swag insipid head. U need to underline, cross or bold my mistakes. #olodo. At last, ur day of dìsgrace as come, I will paint it red and blue.
what has insipid got to do with this?...guess you just learnt that....guy just grow up and stop this your dully-swag(meaningless)altitude... wérè oniranu...l just heard you say olodo....when it comes to academics guy you aren't anywhere close to me..#am not boasting... that is just the fact...2nd best accounting student Lagos state 2011(poza award)...just watch your tongue.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
just gat to clear some mofos in this thread #awon smellos
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: what has insipid got to do with this?...guess you just learnt that....guy just grow up and stop this your dully-swag(meaningless)altitude... wérè oniranu...l just heard you say olodo....when it comes to academics guy you aren't anywhere close to me..#am not boasting... that is just the fact...2nd best accounting student Lagos state 2011(poza award)...just watch your tongue.
were is ur name, u dont av dic at home? Însipid means lacking flavor or dull. Your award, congrats! And where did dat took u? U are an undergraduate, I am; A funaabite, I am; I scored 262 in jamb, 70 in post ume,so tell me where u are heading to? I saw u are only looking for mere attentiön from ur previous posts, I dont play wt dirty boys, and u a one, wont reply u again, becos u are mofo as u said.

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: just gat to clear some mofos in this thread #awon smellos
chairman... Ure disappointing me ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kiddakush(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Lotta kids on dis thread.....let the matured ones show some example....and let the kids go play with sand...EPS students....I rep o!....any EPS stdnt hala me o!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by kiddakush(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: what has insipid got to do with this?...guess you just learnt that....guy just grow up and stop this your dully-swag(meaningless)altitude... wérè oniranu...l just heard you say olodo....when it comes to academics guy you aren't anywhere close to me..#am not boasting... that is just the fact...2nd best accounting student Lagos state 2011(poza award)...just watch your tongue.
WTF is our biznezz with ur f*cking achievements??....man save it for ur pocket and ur belly.....*look at him*#proud and arrogant......eeeeeewww
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2013
kiddakush: WTF is our biznezz with ur f*cking achievements??....man save it for ur pocket and ur belly.....*look at him*#proud and arrogant......eeeeeewww
I beg dont let us reply dat attention seeker again.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2013
I really don't understand some peeps on this thread..boasting about their past achievements..proud, arrogant and childish..extremely egotistical...u had better buckle up.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by dynamo77(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Phunny sheeldren.....can't stop laffing..... grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Xoxyl: were is ur name, u dont av dic at home? Însipid means lacking flavor or dull. Your award, congrats! And where did dat took u? U are an undergraduate, I am; A funaabite, I am; I scored 262 in jamb, 70 in post ume,so tell me where u are heading to? I saw u are only looking for mere attentiön from ur previous posts, I dont play wt dirty boys, and u a one, wont reply u again, becos u are mofo as u said.

Your gbagaunz are just too much for me to bear.

You guys are like a disgrace to FUNAAB.......

I pity FUNAAB oooo.......

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Xoxyl: were is ur name, u dont av dic at home? Însipid means lacking flavor or dull. Your award, congrats! And where did dat took u? U are an undergraduate, I am; A funaabite, I am; I scored 262 in jamb, 70 in post ume,so tell me where u are heading to? I saw u are only looking for mere attentiön from ur previous posts, I dont play wt dirty boys, and u a one, wont reply u again, becos u are mofo as u said.
guy can't still believe you're the one typing those poo.construction =0 mechanics=0 punctuation nothing good to write about...please go learn some writing techniques cos your English sucks...no wonder you got those likes...mofo.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: I really don't understand some peeps on this thread..boasting about their past achievements..proud, arrogant and childish..extremely egotistical...u had better buckle up.
Go get yours If you think it easy....If jealousy symptoms persist after 3days go drink a local insecticide (otapiapia)...awon haters #smellos.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2013
kiddakush: WTF is our biznezz with ur f*cking achievements??....man save it for ur pocket and ur belly.....*look at him*#proud and arrogant......eeeeeewww
yeah am proud cos I gat something to show for.... if e dey pain you go drink acid.... who cares? after all this is democracy,voice your mind.... buh don't forget to tap your mic...don't have time for nitwit like you...awon haters #won binu...

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.