Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (562390 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
fapcrook: chairman... Ure disappointing me ooo
bro abeg no vex...this guys dey believe say them sabi talk....ama give it to them raw like an undiluted acid.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

Your gbagaunz are just too much for me to bear.

You guys are like a disgrace to FUNAAB.......

I pity FUNAAB oooo.......
I tire oooo....still doubting if this nitwit was admitted into Funaab
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Xoxyl(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

Your gbagaunz are just too much for me to bear.

You guys are like a disgrace to FUNAAB.......

I pity FUNAAB oooo.......
you can read again, dont av ur time dis morning and this will be the last time replying u. Now, back to the words u underlined
Thank you, I like to be corrected, am waiting for ur correction.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: I tire oooo....still doubting if this nitwits were admitted into Funaab
The guy na Olodo over 100.

Even my 4-year-old brother is better than him in writing.

FUNAAB dey 4k up oooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Xoxyl: you can read again, dont av ur time dis morning and this will be the last time replying u. Now, back to the words u underlined
am waiting for ur correction

Lolz! I'll correct it now.....

Keep embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana: The guy na Olodo over 100.

Even my 4-year-old brother is better than him in writing.

FUNAAB dey 4k up oooo
Ah swear...the boy is too dense.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2013
Silence is the best answers for fools
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
you don't wanna mess with an emcee like me.... cos ama dish out raw punchlines stronger/heavier than the fist of Mike Tyson.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Xoxyl: were is ur name, u dont av dic at home? Însipid means lacking flavor or dull. Your award, congrats! And where did dat took u? U are an undergraduate, I am; A funaabite, I am; I scored 262 in jamb, 70 in post ume,so tell me where u are heading to? I saw u are only looking for mere attentiön from ur previous posts, I dont play wt dirty boys, and u a one, wont reply u again, becos u are mofo as u said.

Gbagaun Number 1; Where did that took you to? Ehn

Correction --- Anytime you are asking a question with '' Did '' in it, your verb must be in present tense. NOTE it oooo#

Gbagaun Number 2; Where are you heading to? Hahahahaha

Correction ---- We can have heading for, but saying heading to is a grammatical brouhaha. Lolz!!!!!

Gbagaun Number 3; I saw you are only looking for? Laugh wan make me join Boko Haram.

Correction ---- Let words agree.... If already you have a past tense verb in a sentence, the other verb must be in past tense.

Remember ooo, i still remain Professor Odunhana.

You can add me on 2GO @Odunhanna25
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

Correction --- Anytime you are asking a question with '' Did '' in it, your verb must be in present tense. NOTE it oooo#

Correction ---- We can have heading for, but saying heading to is a grammatical brouhaha. Lolz!!!!!

Gbagaun Number 3; I saw you are only looking for? Laugh wan make me join Boko Haram.

Correction ---- Let words agree.... If already you have a past tense verb in a sentence, the other verb must be in past tense.

immaturity... Bro.. Drop this childish behaviour and use your time judiciously

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by mic488: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2013
grin a post was hidden, I know it's xoxyl's. Odunhana, let's talk fact, dat guy poor english made him passed his exams excellently and was also given admission. Wat av urs given u?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2013
mic488: grin a post was hidden, I know it's xoxyl's. Odunhana, let's talk fact, dat guy poor english made him passed his exams excellently and was also given admission. Wat av urs given u?

Learning does not end in FUNAAB. I still can lecture you nigg*z any time any day.

I remain the undisputed professor.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2013
I've been arguing with a lunatic and an arrogant SOB still stuck in the past..JEEZ!!!.am done with'em asino sporcos..#newsessioncomingup#...#gotbetterthingstodo#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: I've been arguing with a lunatic and an arrogant SOB still stuck in the past..JEEZ!!!.am done with'em asino sporcos..#newsessioncomingup#...#gotbetterthingstodo#

I realise i need to school you all one after the other.

Anyway, thank me next year December.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: Go get yours If you think it easy....If jealousy symptoms persist after 3days go drink a local insecticide (otapiapia)...awon haters #smellos.
phew!!.touchy,impertinent child.. Did i mention your name? You are like a bug draining the life outta this thread..GET A LIFE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

i don't trade words with lunatics..#perennial underachiever#

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hassan9786: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Progress 17: Pls, is there cpt admitted student here ?. Gud evenin@pals
Yes: a friend got admission with d cbt jamb exam
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by topstar80(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

....ODUNHANA ah no dey gbadun u again o.u dey fall ma hand big tym nah........direct words to me make i slap u#lols#...

Stop ds tin for GOD's sake....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Odunhana:

clear the mofo....How many gbagaun?...just in one post......e be like say the boy na time keeper for him school?.... still proud of his below par post
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hassan9786:
Yes: a friend got admission with d cbt jamb exam
He meant CPT, a department in Unaab.

Scanning through this thread, i see frustration has reached its peak for some set of people
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: phew!!.touchy,impertinent child.. Did i mention your name? You are like a bug draining the life outta this thread..GET A LIFE
you needn't mention my name b4 I know you were directing those words @me...I know you were muttering words when you quoted my post...I already have one dunno about you#Dickhead
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
As for me.i'm through arguing with the nincompoops..feel free to "detect my gbagauns"..after all one guy don take as job for twitter..i'm ready to take on My 3rd year in school..#resumption on my mind#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: you needn't mention my name b4 I know you were directing those words @me...I know you were muttering words when you quoted my post...I already have one dunno about you#Dickhead
Shows how insecure you are!!..take this advice..Stop Trying To Hard To Be A BadA$$ nigga...you are faltering miserably....#lastword#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Gwizatasie: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
john casey: Shows how insecure you are!!..take this advice..Stop Trying To Hard To Be A BadA$$ nigga...you are faltering miserably....#lastword#
you just aren't good@using words..... what has faltering got to do with this?.... I rather advice you start reading your nursery rhymes.....stop writing words that doesn't fit into the wright sentence..... #EnglishAssassin.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Matthz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ok ok ok, i think we shud check the subject of this thread, it's 2013/14 funaab admission, ok, now, no more aspirants, we only av funaab freshers nd d unadmitted ones,...vry soon this thread wud shut down, so i tink sharing insultive words is out of line, abeg, let's talk 'bout funaab stuff jarey mayb dat'l kip sm pple's mouth shut wen they c no1 2 reply their dirty sucked posts....eh ehn, i rep STS oo..
.nd pls is lyk there's kinda discrepancy btw d payment deadline for A.F on d website nd d calender, what's up wit it?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Gwizatasie: you just aren't good@using words..... what has faltering got to do with this?.... I rather advice you start reading your nursery rhymes.....stop writing words that DOESN'T fit into the WRIGHT sentence..... #EnglishAssassin.
. You should check yourself..#nowamdone#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Judee99(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Most of una wey dey form pst Okotie wont last mor than a semesta in Funaab, Eng=75, others= 40 nd below *advice to witdraw tinz*
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Matthz: Ok ok ok, i think we shud check the subject of this thread, it's 2013/14 funaab admission, ok, now, no more aspirants, we only av funaab freshers nd d unadmitted ones,...vry soon this thread wud shut down, so i tink sharing insultive words is out of line, abeg, let's talk 'bout funaab stuff jarey mayb dat'l kip sm pple's mouth shut wen they c no1 2 reply their dirty sucked posts....eh ehn, i rep STS oo..
.nd pls is lyk there's kinda discrepancy btw d payment deadline for A.F on d website nd d calender, what's up wit it?

Every blessed day in the midnight, I peruse the lexicon. I have never seen a word like '' INSULTIVE ''....... But if you see it anywhere, you can inform me oooo... Shines Teeth####

Anyway, I sampled your write-up.

Thanks#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hilarious..someone definitely has to stay relevant on this thread....#jambformisout#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Judee99: Most of una wey dey form pst Okotie wont last mor than a semesta in Funaab, Eng=75, others= 40 nd below *advice to witdraw tinz*
advice to withdraw ke? Sum pipu neva enta sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.