Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions - Education (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (563250 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:

Loool... I no tackle you nah, if you won see tackle, say one rapper is better than Em..lool

Now I understand when you put it like that.. Its all good..
see I don't want to tackle you with that white boy!!!! Cuz if I tackle mehn you won't get my drive......but eminem a top man tho!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 1:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: see I don't want to tackle you with that white boy!!!! Cuz if I tackle mehn you won't get my drive......but eminem a top man tho!!!!

Bring it on bro... Anyone.. Eminem is arguably the best rapper alive...

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:

Bring it on bro... Anyone.. Eminem is arguably the best rapper alive...
dude don't let us derail this thread......I will use eminem words for you......you just a stan who is not going to walk away from the path of illusion!......son do that fast! Before niggas kill ya'vibe!......is it the same white boy that can rap about the same thing for good 4mins? His good no doubt but not alive.....dude if you were a greek you do worship all the god from zeus to last!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: dude don't let us derail this thread......I will use eminem words for you......you just a stan who is not going to walk away from the path of illusion!......son do that fast! Before niggas kill ya'vibe!......is it the same white boy that can rap about the same thing for good 4mins? His good no doubt but not alive.....dude if you were a roman you do worship all the god from zeus to last!
Am no stan.. Just a nigga who loves good music. In the spirit of not derailing the thread, amma just post about this once. If you can tell me another rapper who has sold 1.76M first week (MMLP) making it the fastest selling album from a solo artiste in American History, won an oscar among other thing. Em is the highest selling rapper of all time, he has the highest selling rap album of all time. He's is the only rapper that has never been 'outrapped' on a feature (Gimme an example. Notice I said feature so Bad Meets Evil doesn't count). He is probably the only rapper that will get to 100M, he aint there yet tho. If you can mention a rapper alive that has the same level of achievement.. A rapper that keeps on selling even at his lowest point, Holla.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 1:47am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:
Am no stan.. Just a nigga who loves good music. In the spirit of not derailing the thread, amma just post about this once. If you can tell me another rapper who has sold 1.76M first week (MMLP) making it the fastest selling album from a solo artiste in American History, won an oscar among other thing. Em is the highest selling rapper of all time, he has the highest selling rap album of all time. He's is the only rapper that has never been 'outrapped' on a feature (Gimme an example. Notice I said feature so Bad Meets Evil doesn't count). He is probably the only rapper that will get to 100M, he aint there yet tho. If you can mention a rapper alive that has the same level of achievement.. A rapper that keeps on selling even at his lowest point, Holla.
dude you claim to be a hiphop head but you messing around with pop charts!!! Hiphop doesn't regard the best selling!!! The likes of NAS,JADAKISS! Won't be referred as real hiphop head if we go by best selling! If you go by platinum solds dude! You will tell me drake(phaggot) is the best in the game! Real hiphop do the thing! Fake cats like YMCMB,kanye gives a Bleep about that cuz they leave around the media life!! Jadakiss don't care about selligns and chart!!! Enough said bro!

Dude his skin does get him more plat! His the only top white man in the game! What do you expect! Damn!!!!! Don't let me school you on this!! Hiphop is not about cats like flo'rida,pitbull
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2013
oga boll abeg na dont do lik dis naw we stil dey naw pls i just need ur light on environmental mgt & toxicology load..... me abeg
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Beer! no wahala
Boll2010: young goon,I like your faith! See peter no get hope reach me when I dey enter school! Mehn always talkn 1stclass.....but there are some dept thAt hate to see 1stclass......but with God n hardwork you MAY break the record......MAY? I don't reaLly recall if you've got prerequisite courses in your year one.....but CSC,MTS,STS definitely has, which means if you don't pass MTS101 you can't offer MTS211....you have to pass 101 to do 211....if you carry 101....you will re-sit for that in 200lvl,if you pass you will do 211 in 300lvl etc.......but some lecturers are deceptive! Smile in class brutal you for back!!! BABA IBADAN may God bless you anywhere you are now......and if you no sabi read my brother 40 is the best for you but I bet 40 will kill you.....I'm not a serious student tho! But I'm a man filled with luck! Malo fara we mi sha.......I sabi my way ooo!!!!........read your boooook!!! As I sabi my way reach me self I dey feel the heat for my leg! So read nw so you won't read later.....wait self you dey owe me BEER for this!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Abeg wu b Akinlami ?
ikeola6: Hmmm Oga boll2010 why did u exempt my course now,the Almighty Chemistry lolzz. Please tell me about it before sumtin cums up again..@Mickyboiz I pray u don't fall victim of Dr Akinlami's questions, I do hear about him in Mawuko n trust me his questions are Hmmm oga Boll will tell us more..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Mickyboiz: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2013
Dman gt drogba 4head? Abeg Start frm anywer
chupcake: Looool... Guy, I feel you jare. Baba Ibadan, May God bless you where ever you are sir, I know wetin that man do for my project... To the dude gunning for First Class in Physics, I wish you luck mehn.. Those lecturers..*sigh*
Bro, you that's studying maths.. Don't carry any pre-requsite abeg.. If you don't pass 101, you won't be able to write 211, if you fail 211, you can't register 311, same goes with 411. And all this courses wey get '11' for the back, God help you oo... If you enter your 211 class and you see Prof. AAA Agboola..Guy, make you start your fasting and prayer from that moment. Not just you, call everyone at home to start the fasting and prayer.. Cos hehh.. Abeg Boll2010, help me explain to am cos I don't even know where to start.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Mickyboiz: Abeg wu b Akinlami ?
He is a senior lecturer n I think he is the HOD too.. even my lecturers in PD are his students, his questions are crazy.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by fapcrook(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:

Gimme yours...

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:

Haaa... Dr Lasisi in Chemistry.... I won't say anything more... Thank God I only took 100L chemistry

That dude uh.. Infact most of the lecturers in the Department of Chemistry are sadists..i sha survive 100l too
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2013
lamlard: oga boll abeg na dont do lik dis naw we stil dey naw pls i just need ur light on environmental mgt & toxicology load..... me abeg
dude ,make i laugh small.hahahahaha. Get ready for lots of Chemistry..infact ur workload is pure chemistry..no be seresere o. I got friends in that dept and beliv me when i na gbege!!..EMT!!.haha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
john casey: dude ,make i laugh small.hahahahaha. Get ready for lots of Chemistry..infact ur workload is pure chemistry..no be seresere o. I got friends in that dept and beliv me when i na gbege!!..EMT!!.haha
abeg APH nko ? I no sabi anythinq for chem nt to talk of phy... I luv mat and bio tho.. And did yhu guys say exam and tests are cbt based ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Codedboy95: abeg aph nko ? I no sabi anythinq for chem nt to talk of phy...
Animal science..computer based exams.shouldn't give u much problem if u read and take ur practicals seriously...Just be focused bro..involves more of agric,biology and some chemistry
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Codedboy95(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2013
john casey: Animal science..computer based exams.shouldn't give u much problem if u read and take ur practicals seriously...Just be focused bro..involves more of agric,biology . and some chemistry
hehehe thank yhu buh it's animal production and health services ( APH )
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by johncasey1(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Codedboy95: hehehe thank yhu buh it's animal production and health services ( APH )
some chemistry still in borrowed courses like ANN (animal nutrition)
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: wooah!!! Chemistry? DaMn!!!!! To me that's the most crazy department in whole colnas....their crase dey another ground!! Dem to like to dey do their thing differently! Make una dey close class for 6.45pm!!! God what nansense.....fixing unnecessary lectures!! My friends in 400lvl now by the time I'm through! You see them telling you lasisi wan fix class,lasisi wan to give dem test by 5pm!lasisi this lasisi dat!!! Peple in chemistry,I mean the student are to proud they are no coperative! They bliv in make I do my thing! Yanga to much! Them no dey help dem self!!! No just think am dem fit wicked you! Lecturers wey dey dia na sadist....you only v few....we have good lecturers lyk PROF.B........the deptment to me is the hated of them all in colnas......trust me you will put extract effort I mean read lyk mad!!!!!!!!! I mean you will know how to cram!!!! You must know how to draw chemical structures!!!!! Every qustions goes with structures!!!! I can relate to this cuz I v frnds,auzmate that we sleep unda same roof n I feel there pain!!!! They come home soooo exhausted and weak!!!! Praticals mehn!!!!! This people don sufeer!!!! Praticals all most everyday.......presently there are only two 1stclass in last 5-6yrs now.....hopefully they maintain it.....they are ladies.....the competition there is high!!!!! You can't exempt night class in that dept ooooo! Its a must!!!!!! Sha read well no worries!!!!! Its all good!!!!! Don't pile dem up!!!! Read dem as dey come!!!! Share views wit people!!!! And PRAY!!!! Department wey full of SADIST!!!!!!
What? Hmmm that means I av to port to School hostel n see me sha av abandoned my books due to ASUU strike. M starting over tommorow niyen oh,the fear of Lasisi is the beginning of wisdom n success tactics!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Eeboola(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2013
any ideA BOU HORTICULTURE
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls update me on biochemistry....i fear dat course die
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
sinerule: Pls update me on biochemistry....i fear dat course die
biochemistry is a nice course......atleast your 100lvl is just the normal courses for major......don't fail your MTS 101,PHS 101 and you BIO especially......and your lecturers are kinda still easy.....nothing hard.....BCH atleast you guys need to take your 100lvl seriously......take your CHM very well cuz you will be buildn on that in upcoming courses.....nothing serious! The only hard part of your courses are the CHM you will be borrowing......and 200lvl you will be offering a MTS course called MTS232 that's O.D.E(ordinary differential equation) this particular course people in this department carries it a lot! And it can go al ong way till final year if you aint careful......so read and be serious! Prayerful......and your lab praticals also......majorly people in CHM dept usually choose BCH but get dump in CHM.....if you a serious person an upper should be ok or nothing less than a 2nd class lower! Do have a great day...........

And luiza hope you having fun with your bday!

Yall do have a great day!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
sinerule: Pls update me on biochemistry....i fear dat course die
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by olarafiat(f): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls can anyone acess d FUNAAB admission portal if so any news
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dull thread with loads of fish brains..........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
Odunhana: Dull thread with loads of fish brains..........

Painment...!! Buhahahaha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: biochemistry is a nice course......atleast your 100lvl is just the normal courses for major......don't fail your MTS 101,PHS 101 and you BIO especially......and your lecturers are kinda still easy.....nothing hard.....BCH atleast you guys need to take your 100lvl seriously......take your CHM very well cuz you will be buildn on that in upcoming courses.....nothing serious! The only hard part of your courses are the CHM you will be borrowing......and 200lvl you will be offering a MTS course called MTS232 that's O.D.E(ordinary differential equation) this particular course people in this department carries it a lot! And it can go al ong way till final year if you aint careful......so read and be serious! Prayerful......and your lab praticals also......majorly people in CHM dept usually choose BCH but get dump in CHM.....if you a serious person an upper should be ok or nothing less than a 2nd class lower! Do have a great day...........

MTS 232... That's the only thing I know about BCH and Chemistry student.. Don't carry that course and pls don't approach it with fear. The course is the only course I went to its exam with 'complete confidence' buh before I opened the book, I was hella scared...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Hyernu455: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Odunhana: Dull thread with loads of fish brains..........
@odunhana.........You'll jes kill urself...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by chupcake(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mickyboiz: Dman gt drogba 4head? Abeg Start frm anywer

*sigh*.. The man will tell you 'You will struggle to get zero' ... And he wasn't kidding.. You'll read your eyes out, write test.. He go even draw eyes and ears for your zero... When we wrote MTS 412, after he marked the script, he said only two people passed, the score sef was 55 and 45, the closest to those ones scored 30.. He's is the very few lecturer in school that can fail 55 outta a class of 60 and still seperate Carryover student to a single row during exam.. So na the rubbish wey una dey right una go fit copy.. Him exam, you no fit carry expo, Google him question, You dey OYO. Even him test, if una like, siddon ontop your self, he go just siddon for back dey laugh una nii... Dr AAA Agboola... Buh me love am sha, he's class is always funny and mehn, the dude sabi book.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Sanguine(f): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin grin some ''inconsequential nonentity'' still seeking cheap attention here! I laugh... grin grin grin

Hey Boll, you mentioned we could get lecture notes and course outlines on the website... Me I nor see anything for COLMAS ooooooo!! Abi na my eyes dey play me wayo ni
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Boll2010: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sanguine: grin grin grin some ''inconsequential nonentity'' still seeking cheap attention here! I laugh... grin grin grin

Hey Boll, you mentioned we could get lecture notes and course outlines on the website... Me I nor see anything for COLMAS ooooooo!! Abi na my eyes dey play me wayo ni
let me say! Since the college is a new college, they might not have updated the e-Courseware, but I know other department should be there....study other things then
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by Odunhana: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sanguine: grin grin grin some ''inconsequential nonentity'' still seeking cheap attention here! I laugh... grin grin grin

Very good! You are now using my vocabularies to construct your sentence.

I'm happy i impacted someone positively.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions by sinerule: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Boll2010: biochemistry is a nice course......atleast your 100lvl is just the normal courses for major......don't fail your MTS 101,PHS 101 and you BIO especially......and your lecturers are kinda still easy.....nothing hard.....BCH atleast you guys need to take your 100lvl seriously......take your CHM very well cuz you will be buildn on that in upcoming courses.....nothing serious! The only hard part of your courses are the CHM you will be borrowing......and 200lvl you will be offering a MTS course called MTS232 that's O.D.E(ordinary differential equation) this particular course people in this department carries it a lot! And it can go al ong way till final year if you aint careful......so read and be serious! Prayerful......and your lab praticals also......majorly people in CHM dept usually choose BCH but get dump in CHM.....if you a serious person an upper should be ok or nothing less than a 2nd class lower! Do have a great day...........

fenks boss i really appreciate dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (252) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.