Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (660785 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MrSuama(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Estherominyi:
Interested in becoming a full stack developer join our online classes today on Whatsapp
Learn html css JavaScript python e.t.c, completely FREE for the first one month, click on the link below to join the class
https:///JBaJ1XOPcv6AOs89bie7Uz

Link not opening.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by AltCtrlDel: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please is it ok for a 9 and 8 years old to start learning programming now? Not all these yeye Coding Classes they go to play games o. Who can teach them please and how much am I looking at?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by jiggar(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
AltCtrlDel:
Please is it ok for a 9 and 8 years old to start learning programming now? Not all these yeye Coding Classes they go to play games o. Who can teach them please and how much am I looking at?

I was about typing this, when I saw your post.

Only difference is the child is 12.

Please, all the gurus, is it something the child can learn via online route or must be physical tutorial?

And most importantly, which of the programming language will be preferable?

Thanks all.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Chummynoni(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
ibnquasale:

Teaching no, mentorship yes and for free. I don’t have time for teaching again. I used to do it so well and even for free.

please I need mentorship , I want to start as newbie . How do I go about it?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ibnquasale(m): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Chummynoni:
please I need mentorship , I want to start as newbie . How do I go about it?
send a dm
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by profodbaba: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Learn how to code in any programming language faster... All you need is a nice computer and access to the internet. I can teach you how to code anything faster. Even build an entire e-commerce sites in less than 4 hours. Reach out to me on +2349026503456 (whatsapp only)
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kurajordan(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Any Nextjs developer here ?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Preneur123: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Learn how to build a website without coding
Learn any course of your choice at a low price of 1500 naira.

To get started message o8o58218226
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nteogwuija(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Hi guys, I'm looking for some accountability partners and study buddy(ies). I just picked up Python and would want to learn together with someone or a group so we can keep each other motivated.

My WhatsApp is 070 three 8 zero 2 three eight zero 9.

Looking for to our success together.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hi everyone, I’m new to programming and Interested in web programming. I just start learning HTML with homeandlearn.co.uk. It’s going quite fine until encounter an issue, my heading tags won’t display on my my first page, pls I need assist an guide on it.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
AltCtrlDel:
Sorry, If I Mean Wrong, Games Playing Is Part Of The Coding Strategy To Get Children Attentions To Learning How To Code And Then Next Learning Mouse Techniques And Keyboarding, I Remember Doing Home Coding Training For A Child Of Such Age Category,, I Runs Coding Class For Children, You Can Call Me So We Can Connect.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
jiggar:

I was about typing this, when I saw your post.

Only difference is the child is 12.

Please, all the gurus, is it something the child can learn via online route or must be physical tutorial?

And most importantly, which of the programming language will be preferable?

Thanks all.
Let Connect, Number Indicated Not Whatsapp.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nteogwuija:
Hi guys, I'm looking for some accountability partners and study buddy(ies). I just picked up Python and would want to learn together with someone or a group so we can keep each other motivated.

My WhatsApp is 070 three 8 zero 2 three eight zero 9.

Looking for to our success together.
I So Much Love Python Programming, It's One Of The Most Simplest PL To Learn Even On Your Own, I'm Not A Newbee But An Instructor And As Well Can Serve As A Mentor, I Once Runs Orietation In Programming Online For Free Long Time Ago, And I Had Over 200 Members But Have To Stop Due To Certain Reasons, And Time Is One Of The Major Factor....... I'm Back, But Not Really Open, U Can Give Me A Call
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
64TyCooN:
Hi everyone, I’m new to programming and Interested in web programming. I just start learning HTML with homeandlearn.co.uk. It’s going quite fine until encounter an issue, my heading tags won’t display on my my first page, pls I need assist an guide on it.
What You'll See Displayed When You Run An Html Page Is The Content Written At The Title Tag And Body Tag.....Say Hello To Me

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
MasterGramnet:
What You'll See Displayed When You Run An Html Page Is The Content Written At The Title Tag And Body Tag.....Say Hello To Me

I manage to display it. Maybe it was because I using a visitor user not d main user on my PC. I sent you Hello already on your mail, I’ll appreciate your guidance a lot.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
64TyCooN:

I manage to display it. Maybe it was because I using a visitor user not d main user on my PC. I sent you Hello already on your mail, I’ll appreciate your guidance a lot.
I'll Reply U Via Mail,
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
MasterGramnet:
I'll Reply U Via Mail,

Are you on WhatsApp? If you are, is that your number on your profile?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by saxtamazer: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Have you tried no-code? Now you can create even apps and websites with bubble or tilda for example. smiley

https://zerocoder.com/blog/bubble-io-a-comprehensive-guide-to-no-code-development/
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
64TyCooN:

Are you on WhatsApp? If you are, is that your number on your profile?
Yes, That's My Number But Not My Whatsapp Number, I'll Send U An Email Or U Can Call
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Borunda: 3:17am On Aug 08, 2023
64TyCooN:
Welcome to the world of programming and web development. It's great to hear that you're diving into HTML. Sometimes, facing issues is a natural part of the learning process. Regarding your heading tags not displaying on your first page, don't worry! It could be a small hiccup that's easily fixable.

Double-check your code to ensure that you've used the correct syntax for heading tags. Mistakes happen to the best of us. Additionally, you might find valuable solutions on website for addressing HTML issues. The link below could help you in solving your programming errors please check unexpectedendoffile.com

Keep your curiosity alive, and you'll get past this hurdle. Happy coding and best of luck with your web programming journey!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by 64TyCooN(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2023
Borunda:

Welcome to the world of programming and web development. It's great to hear that you're diving into HTML. Sometimes, facing issues is a natural part of the learning process. Regarding your heading tags not displaying on your first page, don't worry! It could be a small hiccup that's easily fixable.

Double-check your code to ensure that you've used the correct syntax for heading tags. Mistakes happen to the best of us. Additionally, you might find valuable solutions on website for addressing HTML issues. The link below could help you in solving your programming errors please check unexpectedendoffile.com

Keep your curiosity alive, and you'll get past this hurdle. Happy coding and best of luck with your web programming journey!

Thanks a lot. Are you into web development too? If so please I don’t mind having your WhatsApp number for easy contact and guidance. I appreciate for the answer
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by M0M0SHIKI: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please whats the simplest way to understand Slicing in python I'm stuck can't go past that lesson i don't understand how it works, help Please
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Bossman(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
It's like working on a subset/part of something.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/509211/how-slicing-in-python-works

M0M0SHIKI:
Please whats the simplest way to understand Slicing in python I'm stuck can't go past that lesson i don't understand how it works, help Please
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by monticiagoe: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Choosing Assignment help pro means excellence. We are committed to your academic success and strive to be the partner you can rely on as we are trusted assignment help . An assignment helper is a service or individual that assists students, professionals, or anyone in need with completing their academic assignments, projects, or tasks. These helpers offer support in various ways to make the assignment process smoother and more manageable. When you choose us, you're choosing:
Quality: Uncompromising commitment to top-quality work.
Reliability: A dependable source of support throughout your academic journey.
Expertise: Access to knowledgeable professionals in various fields.
Convenience: A hassle-free experience that saves you time and stress.
Join us on your path to success. Let's unlock your academic potential together!
Contact us to embark on a journey of academic excellence with us..

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by OutsideInn: 4:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MrSuama(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
MasterGramnet:
Yes, That's My Number But Not My Whatsapp Number, I'll Send U An Email Or U Can Call

Please which laptop would you advice a beginner to get?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by aloshio(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2023
I'm a UI designer with 3 years experience looking for a job

Please help
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MasterGramnet(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2023
MrSuama:

Please which laptop would you advice a beginner to get?
There Are Many Good Laptop Out There. 90% Of The Laptops Sold In The Nigeria Market Are Basically 4educational Purposes And Businesses As Well. You Can Ask Google To See Minimum System Requirements For The Type Of Coding You Want To Learn Or More Generally CODING As Some Coding Languages Would Need Ur System To Meet Some Certain System Requirements As You Progress In It. I've Been Teaching Coding For Quite Some-Times And Doing That With Different (My Client's) Systems Even A Desktop Computer And I Will Tell You That They're All At Least OK For Beginners. I Can't Point At One System Then Tell You That One Or This One, You Can Ask Google And Make Ur Choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.