Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? - Programming (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? (659158 Views)

As A Computer Science Student,which Language Should I Start Learning / Which Programming Language Should He Go For? / I Want To Learn Computer Programming, What Language Should I Learn First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kevjul: 1:37pm On May 12, 2023
As someone who is relatively new to web scraping, I was impressed by how seamlessly DATAFOREST executed the process https://dataforest.ai/services/data-scraping. They provided us with all the necessary data in a concise and easy-to-understand format, which allowed us to make informed business decisions. Choosing DATAFOREST for web scraping services was one of the best decisions we've made for our business.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Donpenny(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2023
If you're asaba resident and you're in need of a hp laptop 8gig ram, 500gig hard disk for ur coding hit me up
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by MrSuama(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2023
Donpenny:
If you're asaba resident and you're in need of a hp laptop 8gig ram, 500gig hard disk for ur coding hit me up

Sup bro, Why only Asaba Bros. How e go be?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2023
Hi guys, from the beginning of this thread, I'm really glad to be here smiley, you guys are doing well.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2023
This thread don dry oh; Nobody is replying again angry, what happened
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by teamb: 1:46pm On May 27, 2023
I'm travelling to canada soon on work permit, what programing aspect can I go into within 60days
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2023
teamb:
I'm travelling to canada soon on work permit, what programing aspect can I go into within 60days
I don't think there's any programming language you can master at that period of time; if you can just get the concept then go there and start learning.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2023
Programming laptop for sale, HP 8Ram, 1TB Storage, everything is working fine with a follow come charger. This is my Whatsapp +2349040233296, I stay in Apapa, Lagos.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Fapemz: 6:02am On Jun 07, 2023
i still remain your plug for laptop powerbank and portable home inverter. WhatsApp o8o653I63O7. See previous post for some Customers feedback and testimonies. Kind regards!
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by oastechltd: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lenovo Thinkpad X13 Gen1

13" FHD display (1980x1080 screen resolution)
Intel corei5 10th gen (upto 4.20GHz)
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
Dolby Audio Speaker
Backlit keyboard
Long-lasting battery
Fingerprint scanner
Facial unlock
Windows 10 pro

0808 119 1233
IKEJA, LAGOS
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by qtguru(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kingsleyawoke:

I don't think there's any programming language you can master at that period of time; if you can just get the concept then go there and start learning.

Dart is small, you can learn it in a short while
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Frank688915: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
qtguru:

Dart is small, you can learn it in a short while
Baba he can only learn the basis for that time frame
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by qtguru(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Frank688915:

True
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Kingsleyawoke(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Frank688915:
Depending on his zeal. Perhaps he'll be busy gathering his documents so, he won't have the time that's required to focus.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by djmolding: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Very helpful and informative topic. Thanks for share this topic. Hope you share more informative topics again. View here https://hypestkey.com/
Kingsleyawoke:

Depending on his zeal. Perhaps he'll be busy gathering his documents so, he won't have the time that's required to focus.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by osokemi: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is your business vulnerable to cyber threats?
Having a top-notch cybersecurity solution in place offers numerous benefits for individuals and organizations. Here are some key advantages:

1. Data Protection: Cybersecurity solutions help protect sensitive data from unauthorized access, theft, or manipulation. This includes personal information, financial data, intellectual property, customer records, and other critical information. By safeguarding data, cybersecurity solutions prevent financial losses, reputational damage, and legal consequences.

2. Threat Detection and Prevention: Advanced cybersecurity solutions utilize technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and behavior analytics to detect and prevent cyber threats in real-time. They proactively identify suspicious activities, malware, viruses, ransomware, and other malicious attacks, mitigating potential risks before they can cause damage.

3. Business Continuity: Effective cybersecurity measures ensure business continuity by minimizing disruptions caused by cyber incidents. They help protect critical systems and infrastructure, ensuring that operations can continue uninterrupted even in the face of cyber threats or attacks. This reduces downtime, financial losses, and the negative impact on productivity and customer trust.

4. Customer Trust and Brand Reputation: Demonstrating a commitment to cybersecurity instills confidence in customers, partners, and stakeholders. Having robust cybersecurity measures in place shows that an organization takes data privacy and protection seriously, enhancing brand reputation and building trust among customers. This can lead to increased customer loyalty, retention, and competitive advantage.

5. Compliance with Regulations: Many industries have specific cybersecurity regulations and compliance requirements that organizations must adhere to. Implementing top-notch cybersecurity solutions helps meet these regulatory obligations, avoiding penalties, legal consequences, and damage to the company's reputation. It ensures that data protection standards are met, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

6. Competitive Advantage: In today's digital landscape, customers prioritize security when choosing products or services. By investing in top-notch cybersecurity solutions, organizations can differentiate themselves from competitors by offering enhanced security measures. This can be a compelling selling point and a competitive advantage, attracting security-conscious customers and partners.

7. Protection against Financial Losses: Cyberattacks can result in significant financial losses, including costs associated with remediation, legal fees, regulatory fines, customer compensation, and reputational damage. A robust cybersecurity solution reduces the risk of successful attacks, minimizing potential financial losses and preserving the company's bottom line.

8. Employee Productivity and Trust: Cybersecurity solutions provide a secure work environment, enabling employees to work without concerns about data breaches or cyber threats. This boosts productivity as employees can focus on their tasks without worrying about potential security risks. It also fosters trust and morale among employees, knowing that their data and work-related activities are protected.

9. Incident Response and Recovery: In the event of a cybersecurity incident, having a top-notch cybersecurity solution in place facilitates a swift response and efficient recovery. It allows organizations to identify the source of the breach, contain the incident, and restore systems and data to minimize downtime. This reduces the impact on operations and helps organizations bounce back quickly.

10. Future-Proofing: Cybersecurity threats are continuously evolving, and having a top-notch solution ensures that an organization can adapt and stay ahead of emerging threats. Investing in advanced cybersecurity technologies, regularly updating security measures, and staying informed about the latest trends and best practices helps future-proof the organization's security posture.

Overall, having a top-notch cybersecurity solution provides peace of mind, protects critical assets, safeguards sensitive information, and preserves the reputation and profitability of individuals and organizations in today's digital landscape.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Josh00: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
I will be getting to Lagos soon,and I want to do my national service program and I want at the same time to learn web application in Lagos using my service year...but I need an offline mentor who can be able to teach me how to learn web application.... please I need a contact
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Immunity1555: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Josh00:
I will be getting to Lagos soon,and I want to do my national service program and I want at the same time to learn web application in Lagos using my service year...but I need an offline mentor who can be able to teach me how to learn web application.... please I need a contact
You can check https://bincomdevcenter.com/globaltech/

DM me 07038092071
Let me add you to Bincom Tech Club An online Tech club group.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Trillion01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
THE FOLLOWING JOB TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE.

βœ… Deep real video call software available for iphone
βœ… Deep real video call software available for laptops
βœ… Deep real voice note software available for all phones (both genders)
βœ… Gifts sending to clients in USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
βœ… Trackable flight tickets designs
βœ… All US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ states ID and work documents designs.
βœ… Elon musk update full format
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Trillion01(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2023

βœ… Deep fake video call software available for iphone
βœ… Deep fake video call software available for laptops
βœ… All US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ states ID and work documents

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08077027731
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Trillion01(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Trillion01:

βœ… Deep fake video call software available for iphone
βœ… Deep fake video call software available for laptops
βœ… All US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ states ID and work documents

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08077027731
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by kayttah(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello, guys! Kindly check out this app on your playstore or appstore. The app connects you direct with verified medical practitioners. Below is a case study I wrote on the mobile app.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/173373085/My-CloudClinic-Telemedicine-App
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Gokoyer0:
I need few people that are proficient in data entry(excel) and have access to computer and have time for virtual assistant work in the nearest future. You will be tested by me ofcourse and must have integrity.
>If you are very good in excel to create dashboard, pivot table, index slicer, spin, vlookup, concatenate, concatUniq etc
>Proficiency in MS office in general.
>If you can use SQL or python for jobs by importing excel is also fine..

I will basically test you on your proficiency via a screen-sharing live video.
I am creating a formidable team for online virtual assistanship.
good morning, i will be interested in the role. how can i contact you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Meetanshi: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2023
Learning Magento with the Meetanshi's blog is the best way to level up the Magento skills.
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Gokoyer0(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Let me have your git repo or other platform to view your work. You can pm me about this.
adeotiabdulaziz:
good morning, i will be interested in the role. how can i contact you
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by mrJayPEG: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by Naanlong01: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2023
ositadima1:

Download cursera on your phone and start learning, no time.

I have downloaded the app, as a total novice, I need step by step guide, like tutorial on where, how and what to start.

And can this be achieved with phone?
Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ositadima1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Naanlong01:

I have downloaded the app, as a total novice, I need step by step guide, like tutorial on where, how and what to start.

And can this be achieved with phone?

Let's say you want to learn Python, a very easy-to-learn programming language. Type "Python" in the search box and hit enter. You will see several courses, some of which are individual courses and some of which are specializations. Browse through them and select one that interests you.

Re: I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With? by ositadima1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Naanlong01:

Once you've made a selection, you need to check if it is a specialization or a course. A specialization is a collection of courses that are designed to be taken together, in order. So, if you choose a specialization, you will also need to select the individual courses that make up the specialization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (165) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.