Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (23975 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
chiover: Nonsense
No, it is not. You're being 'non-sensical'.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am surprise that none of the people here have OBE. I am indeed privileged to experience existences outside the usual 3D physical life. For many, I think its only in near death and in death they will know the real truth about life. Our physical life is very archaic compared to the advanced existences on the other dimensions.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am surprise that none of the people here have OBE. I am indeed privileged to experience existences outside the usual 3D physical life. For many, I think its only in near death and in death they will know the real truth about life. Our physical life is very archaic compared to the advanced existences on the other dimensions.
What is this talk of OBE.
Okay, let's here about it. This experience of yours how is it like. Is a feeling, an action or an emotion?
If a feeling, what is its nature, if an action, why an action, if an emotion, how does it relate?
Finally, how does it comform with the +4 dimensions?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by kofomii: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
WILL FASHOLA REMEMBER JAKANDE-ISHERI - IJEGUN ABANDONED ROAD PROJECT IN 2013 ?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
kofomii: WILL FASHOLA REMEMBER JAKANDE-ISHERI - IJEGUN ABANDONED ROAD PROJECT IN 2013 ?
Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ba7man(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Albert Einstein did an experiment that proved that there is a parallel universe that existed alongside this present one we're in....Where a pin point light was deflected by unseen objects. He proposed that its possible to be in the same location without being visible, like existing in another dimension.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ba7man(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am surprise that none of the people here have OBE. I am indeed privileged to experience existences outside the usual 3D physical life. For many, I think its only in near death and in death they will know the real truth about life. Our physical life is very archaic compared to the advanced existences on the other dimensions.
I'm not too sure it was what i experienced but I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I was seriously ill that period and it seemed i floated down stairs at night to carry out conversations with unknown people in the dark. It felt so vivid but the door leading downstairs is always locked when everyone goes to bed so that ruled out sleepwalking for me. I don't normally talk about it b'cos i still can't explain what happened.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: What is this talk of OBE.
Okay, let's here about it. This experience of yours how is it like. Is a feeling, an action or an emotion?
If a feeling, what is its nature, if an action, why an action, if an emotion, how does it relate?
Finally, how does it comform with the +4 dimensions?
OBE means Out-of-Body Experience, its not feeling, action or emotion. It's the ability to exist outside of your physical body, and actually 'see' your body separate from your 'you'. Experience is more than mere sensation. It is not a dream cos its real. I know what feeling and dream is, I am not naive. I am pretty much an intelligent person so I know what I am talking about. If I can be out of my body and see beyond the bounds of my house and immediate environments and even see my body down there...and return to it at will then I know what I mean. Many ignorant people pretty much can dismiss it as wizardry, but then again, I know what wizardry means. My conviction isnt just about me, countless people in the ER have similar experiences, especially cardiac arrest patients but I practised it and got lucky to lift the body vibration to a point that my'self' bilocated from my body. Its awesome and dready, but I cant trade the experience for the world. What will you call it if I can hear thoughts and see through walls and even hover over my house ? I pretty much thought its a different dimension more advanced than the 3rd, except you have authority to condemn my experiences but I know you have a 'personal' opinion which is yours personally. I know my experiences, and I have read people's experiences.

3 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
ba7man: I'm not too sure it was what i experienced but I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I was seriously ill that period and it seemed i floated down stairs at night to carry out conversations with unknown people in the dark. It felt so vivid but the door leading downstairs is always locked when everyone goes to bed so that ruled out sleepwalking for me. I don't normally talk about it b'cos i still can't explain what happened.
First time I experienced it, I was so scared. I thought I was dead. I kept returning back to my body each time the fear overwhelmed me. Until a point I said, if its dead, am ready to go. Then I was startled when I heard a big bang like a gun-shot in my head, and off I went...its beyond explanations. Words cant explain.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ruphytelecom(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
whether we like it or not we'll all findout one day.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Standing5(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
advocate666: @ op, how many sides of a sphere can you see at a time?
I think you murdered the topic here. Going by OP's analysis that we live in a 3D world because we can only see 3 of a box side then we might as well live in a 2D world because a sphere only has back and front section to the human eyes.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: The OP is perfectly right. I am one such person with OBE experiences, I can tell you from my personal experiences that the physical life as we know it is highly limited in nature. Imagine being at a location by just the thought of it. Imagine 'hearing' thoughts of people aloud, thoughts are audible during the OBE sessions. It difficult to explain, but there you are and seeing across the rooms, the wall dont even block your vision of the entire rooms. You move across walls. You see yourself in the deepest oceans and not wet or stopped by nothing except fear which sends you back to your physical body panting. I have seen and experience things my people. This life, this physical life, is an illusion. Life on the other side is the real life.
now am really interested in dz OBE of a thing... Can it be forced?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: OBE means Out-of-Body Experience, its not feeling, action or emotion. It's the ability to exist outside of your physical body, and actually 'see' your body separate from your 'you'. Experience is more than mere sensation. It is not a dream cos its real. I know what feeling and dream is, I am not naive. I am pretty much an intelligent person so I know what I am talking about. If I can be out of my body and see beyond the bounds of my house and immediate environments and even see my body down there...and return to it at will then I know what I mean. Many ignorant people pretty much can dismiss it as wizardry, but then again, I know what wizardry means. My conviction isnt just about me, countless people in the ER have similar experiences, especially cardiac arrest patients but I practised it and got lucky to lift the body vibration to a point that my'self' bilocated from my body. Its awesome and dready, but I cant trade the experience for the world. What will you call it if I can hear thoughts and see through walls and even hover over my house ? I pretty much thought its a different dimension more advanced than the 3rd, except you have authority to condemn my experiences but I know you have a 'personal' opinion which is yours personally. I know my experiences, and I have read people's experiences.
In other words it's the ability to exhibit existential dualism. Wow! This will be interesting. But I have still have a problem with your answer. While it might be true, it is not complete. For the benifit of forgetfulness, I still want to ask. Let me make it simpler, how does human dualism comform or proof your claim of the +4 dimensions? To the point.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by maninmood(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Subscribing.... Billoynaire, do you have any idea of what could happen after death? Is death a relaxing methodology(procedure) to this stressful, fluctuating life?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by maninmood(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: First time I experienced it, I was so scared. I thought I was dead. I kept returning back to my body each time the fear overwhelmed me. Until a point I said, if its dead, am ready to go. Then I was startled when I heard a big bang like a gun-shot in my head, and off I went...its beyond explanations. Words cant explain.

Then what happened? Can you give a brief illustration of the surreal feeling? Can you reflect on your experience?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by BrutusOj(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kay 17: We live in a 4D world, cos you add time. So nothing spiritual here
u av a gud physics background I see,d time coordinate tins...
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
Little wonder boko haram said western education is a sin

2 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
woodcook: As weird and strange as it sounds, I have experienced the 4D world at a quite younger age. It was the scariest experience of my life till date. At that point I was scared I may not be able to get back to my body. Only told my elder sis then, and am sure most people here could guess what her response was.
ba7man: I'm not too sure it was what i experienced but I'm sure it wasn't a dream. I was seriously ill that period and it seemed i floated down stairs at night to carry out conversations with unknown people in the dark. It felt so vivid but the door leading downstairs is always locked when everyone goes to bed so that ruled out sleepwalking for me. I don't normally talk about it b'cos i still can't explain what happened.

Astral projection. You probably still have the ability.

SimonAndal: As the nephew of a nuclear physicist, I can authoritatively tell you that the fourth dimension is time.
I have a degree in nuclear and materials physics as well. The dimensions you are talking about is purely mathematical and different from the spiritual dimension being discussed here.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Dfrenzy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Oh yes, Doubtful, Dreadful, Deadly. 3D
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
saxywale:

Astral projection. You probably still have the ability.

I have a degree in nuclear and materials physics as well. The dimensions you are talking about is purely mathematical and different from the spiritual dimension being discussed here.
lol no mind d guy jare... Na over sabi won kill am.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2013

Yeah, nau many people have had this kind of thing. I get it on a frequent basis. It's not 4D. *raises eyebrow* you experienced sleep paralysis.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by polokor60(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: First time I experienced it, I was so scared. I thought I was dead. I kept returning back to my body each time the fear overwhelmed me. Until a point I said, if its dead, am ready to go. Then I was startled when I heard a big bang like a gun-shot in my head, and off I went...its beyond explanations. Words cant explain.
i guess you are faster than the fastest machine on earth whenever you are out of your body?and you can also transit into future and the past(up to a thousand years before your physical body came into planet earth)would you mind to tell everyone the processes that are involved in this time travel(m..........) of yours.btw happy new year.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
lakhadimar: Little wonder boko haram said western education is a sin

grin grin grin grin grin grin you made my day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by trolling(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
what he is saying doesnt make any sense,he is just surmising
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
YOU ARE DABBLING INTO WITCHCRAFT MASKED WITH SCIENCE, BECAREFULL THERE ARE DEMONS RIGHT HERE IN NL.
Billyonaire: OBE means Out-of-Body Experience, its not feeling, action or emotion. It's the ability to exist outside of your physical body, and actually 'see' your body separate from your 'you'. Experience is more than mere sensation. It is not a dream cos its real. I know what feeling and dream is, I am not naive. I am pretty much an intelligent person so I know what I am talking about. If I can be out of my body and see beyond the bounds of my house and immediate environments and even see my body down there...and return to it at will then I know what I mean. Many ignorant people pretty much can dismiss it as wizardry, but then again, I know what wizardry means. My conviction isnt just about me, countless people in the ER have similar experiences, especially cardiac arrest patients but I practised it and got lucky to lift the body vibration to a point that my'self' bilocated from my body. Its awesome and dready, but I cant trade the experience for the world. What will you call it if I can hear thoughts and see through walls and even hover over my house ? I pretty much thought its a different dimension more advanced than the 3rd, except you have authority to condemn my experiences but I know you have a 'personal' opinion which is yours personally. I know my experiences, and I have read people's experiences.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: YOU ARE DABBLING INTO WITCHCRAFT MASKED WITH SCIENCE, BECAREFULL THERE ARE DEMONS RIGHT HERE IN NL.
Lolol. You know why this is funny.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by nnabuike1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
We live in a 4 dimensional universe.

The metric that describes a 4 dimensional universe is:

g_{uv}dx^u dx^v = ds^2

where u, v goes from 0 to 3. The index 0 is usually taken as time. Although time is often regarded as
special and distinct from the 3 space dimensions, in the theory of relativity, this distinction does not exist and
space and time can be rotated into each other analogously to how the x dimension can be rotated into the y dimension and the
y dimension can be rotated into the x dimension in the usual euclidean space. In general relativity, such rotations are referred to
as local lorentz transformations.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nope bro...now tell me grin grin grin grin grin
Reyginus: Lolol. You know why this is funny.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Nope bro...now tell me grin grin grin grin grin
He knows what he is into.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by khrisponty(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: The OP is perfectly right. I am one such person with OBE experiences, I can tell you from my personal experiences that the physical life as we know it is highly limited in nature. Imagine being at a location by just the thought of it. Imagine 'hearing' thoughts of people aloud, thoughts are audible during the OBE sessions. It difficult to explain, but there you are and seeing across the rooms, the wall dont even block your vision of the entire rooms. You move across walls. You see yourself in the deepest oceans and not wet or stopped by nothing except fear which sends you back to your physical body panting. I have seen and experience things my people. This life, this physical life, is an illusion. Life on the other side is the real life.

Billie...you the yarn sha, some deep and thought provoking assertions.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by PastorKun(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
@billyonaire
If you don't mind, can you tell us your religious belief system? Also how were you able to develop this OBE ability? Lastly can you communicate with the spirit world when you have this experiences?
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Obinoscopy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
OP, point of correction, we are in a 4D world. What defines ur position is not only the x, y and z axis/dimension only but the time (t) axis/dimension as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) / Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.