Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (24226 Views)

10 Amazing Facts About The Spirit World / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Truckpusher: YOU ARE DABBLING INTO WITCHCRAFT MASKED WITH SCIENCE, BECAREFULL THERE ARE DEMONS RIGHT HERE IN NL.
it's ON nairaland.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Truckpusher(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
HE'S SELLING A NEGATIVE IDEA TO INNOCENT AND IGNORANT PEOPLE , I DON'T HAVE A PEOBLEM WITH THAT BUT I'M TRUELY CONCERNED WITH THE WAY HE'S PRESENTING IT, HE'S TRYING TO PAINT IT LIKE A NORMAL PHENOMENON BUT THE TRUTH IS THERE IS MORE TO IT THAT MEETS THE ORDINARY EYE, I'VE DABBLED INTO IT BEFORE OUT OF CURIOSITY WITH A COUSIN OF MINE BUT FORGET ABT IT , I LEFT WITH MY MIND BUT MY COUSIN IS STILL LIVING IN ILLUSIONS AND IT'S SO PATHETIC....LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE HAVE DEMONS AND THEIR AGENTS RIGHT HERE ON NL
Reyginus: He knows what he is into.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
polokor60: i guess you are faster than the fastest machine on earth whenever you are out of your body?and you can also transit into future and the past(up to a thousand years before your physical body came into planet earth)would you mind to tell everyone the processes that are involved in this time travel(m..........) of yours.btw happy new year.
I am sorry for my late response. My lady forbid me from coming to Nairaland, so most times when she is around the corner, i close pages and leave the studio. I just have to make peace reign at home even though am the man. Yes, actually, during OBE, I actually discover that we change and radiate but during travel, we are beams of light and the speed of travel is unquantifiable. I dont know what light speed is, but I can say the speed could be speed or light or even more. Nothing travels that fast that I can imagine in the real physical sense.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by maclatunji: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: The OP is perfectly right. I am one such person with OBE experiences, I can tell you from my personal experiences that the physical life as we know it is highly limited in nature. Imagine being at a location by just the thought of it. Imagine 'hearing' thoughts of people aloud, thoughts are audible during the OBE sessions. It difficult to explain, but there you are and seeing across the rooms, the wall dont even block your vision of the entire rooms. You move across walls. You see yourself in the deepest oceans and not wet or stopped by nothing except fear which sends you back to your physical body panting. I have seen and experience things my people. This life, this physical life, is an illusion. Life on the other side is the real life.

I think you have been smoking too much weed grin
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
ENCOURAGE YOURSELF BY YOURSELF.
Billyonaire: Physical body has limited organs which means limited senses. Limited senses means limited capabilities. As soul, we do not need eyes to see, we do not need ears to hear and we do not need skin to feel and beyond this, there other capabilites in soul that many people will not experience till death except those who have OBE. 3rd Dimension is our limit as physical beings but as soul and spirit, its a world of multiple dimensions. A world you can hear thoughts of others. Its extra ordinary. Experience yourself as soul and you will become aware of the purpose of life, without this experience, life has no meaning!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by trolling(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
OBE is real,you can read about it in the bible and it happens to people in the spiritual realm,the question is who made you have that OBE.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mzsolex: now am really interested in dz OBE of a thing... Can it be forced?
OBE cant be forced, but its a step by step practice from breathing exercise, focus, visualization up to a point you experience numbness, bilocation and finally total OBE. For those who think its sleep paralysis, sorry, you are wrong, I know what sleep paralysis is. I am pretty much educated to Masters Degree level. I am not stupid.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
maclatunji:

I think you have been smoking too much weed grin
No sir, I do not even smoke cigarette. I am clean.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ijawkid(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: Are you alright?

Cheiiiii......reyginus you too funny.....lmao....
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Reyginus: In other words it's the ability to exhibit existential dualism. Wow! This will be interesting. But I have still have a problem with your answer. While it might be true, it is not complete. For the benifit of forgetfulness, I still want to ask. Let me make it simpler, how does human dualism comform or proof your claim of the +4 dimensions? To the point.
Experience, like I said, is not a mere sensation. I can not sound a conviction on something I dont know about. I am not interested in whether you believe me or not, thats your business not mine. I am not alone in this experiences, I therefore think you are not well read when it comes to OBE. A simple google search on OBE will bring you so much information. I and may be other people happen to be able to initiate my OBE at will, but for many others it was an accident and they cant repeat. When I tell you that I experience being alive outside this physical body and seeing beyond 3D, I really mean it. How can you explain seeing through the walls, hearing thoughts of others, passing through walls, jetting into the deepest of space at lightening speed, going to place that are so real than even physical Earth and actually coming back with 'archived-like' knowledge that you cant find on books on Earth ? How ? Each time I open Advanced Physics books about energies and wave-particle paradox, Astronomy journals about space and the Universes (should I say Multiverses ? ), I seem to know everything already.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by polokor60(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am sorry for my late response. My lady forbid me from coming to Nairaland, so most times when she is around the corner, i close pages and leave the studio. I just have to make peace reign at home even though am the man. Yes, actually, during OBE, I actually discover that we change and radiate but during travel, we are beams of light and the speed of travel is unquantifiable. I dont know what light speed is, but I can say the speed could be speed or light or even more. Nothing travels that fast that I can imagine in the real physical sense.
we are cool bro.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Heatblast(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
To a physicist, the fourth dimension is time, let's just assume that the op is referring to the fourth spatial dimension.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Heatblast: To a physicist, the fourth dimension is time, let's just assume that the op is referring to the fourth spatial dimension.
Can you break it down please. Do you then mean that the other existences that we cant physically see, which ofcourse do exist, exist in time ? Make me understand, cos time is relative. I know that science's limitation is to physical environment. Anything outside the physical, is beyond the scope of present day science. But there are medical scientists in US that are currently working on this new field study about relationship between the brain and the mind. Its something to watch out for, it will redefine life the way we know it.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by searay(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na so witches and wizard full Nairaland?
Thank God Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osawe(2005-2013)
Pls more on this topic

3 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Obinoscopy: OP, point of correction, we are in a 4D world. What defines ur position is not only the x, y and z axis/dimension only but the time (t) axis/dimension as well.

Didn't you wath the Carl Sagan video posted at the start of this thread?

We're referring to spatial dimensions - height, length, and width. A cube has three equal spatial dimensions, which is all we can perceive. We can only see three sides of it from one position. So we have 3 dimensional perception. I know what you mean by the technical addition of time. But it's unnecessary for our purposes insofar as we can establish that 4d spatial perception does occur when you step up to a higher dimension.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by caukerzee(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
trolling: OBE is real,you can read about it in the bible and it happens to people in the spiritual realm,the question is who made you have that OBE.
Answer-The weed y'all have been smoking.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by trolling(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
have u ever lived or been in a spirit world? so what makes u think its 4d, mind u there's no such thing as time,space and matter in the spirit world.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by ajf(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seems many people on this thread smoke too much weed. ok, i'm out!!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by swintiney: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
many potential native doctors dey nairaland, post your consultancy charges pls...
as for me Area=L*B
Volume=L*B*H
The rest=Baba God through my saviour Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
trolling: have u ever lived or been in a spirit world? so what makes u think its 4d, mind u there's no such thing as time,space and matter in the spirit world.
Alternate realities and parallel universes described by Albert Einstein, David Bohm, Stephen Hawkins, and Fred Alan Wolf are the same thing like what religion calls Spirit world. Albeit Eistein stated that travel into those dimensions are possible except you know better than those authority figures in science.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by trolling(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Alternate realities and parallel universes described by Albert Einstein, David Bohm, Stephen Hawkins, and Fred Alan Wolf are the same thing like what religion calls Spirit world. Albeit Eistein stated that travel into those dimensions are possible except you know better than those authority figures in science.
U sure idolize these people.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
trolling:
U sure idolize these people.
I have been reading their works extensively and try to relate with my OBE experiences, I can say that those scientists are advanced humans, I wish Einstein lived another 50yrs. Science community adores them, so do I.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
swintiney: many potential native doctors dey nairaland, post your consultancy charges pls...
as for me Area=L*B
Volume=L*B*H

The creed of the ignorant,and the lazy.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Heatblast(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Can you break it down please. Do you then mean that the other existences that we cant physically see, which ofcourse do exist, exist in time ? Make me understand, cos time is relative.
Naah, I'm just assuming that the op is reffering to the mathemathical assumption of the fourth spatial dimension.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by birdman(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mzsolex: now am really interested in dz OBE of a thing... Can it be forced?

Abeg dont let your curiosity for knowledge carry you astray o. Word for the wise.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Heatblast(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
swintiney: many potential native doctors dey nairaland, post your consultancy charges pls...
as for me Area=L*B
Volume=L*B*H

Ignorance is bliss cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kay 17: We live in a 4D world oh!! Time is th fourth dimension!!
Kay17, you emphasized on this twice and it caught my attention. If we live in 4DWorld, then the parallel reality is the 5th, if I that is correct, do you think its possible to exist in this dimension but see things on the next dimension (say 5th dimension) while physically active (not via OBE ?)
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Heatblast:
Naah, I'm just assuming that the op is reffering to the mathemathical assumption of the fourth spatial dimension.
Oh Okay, now I understand. Math isnt what am after now
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by greaterlove(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Alternate realities and parallel universes described by Albert Einstein, David Bohm, Stephen Hawkins, and Fred Alan Wolf are the same thing like what religion calls Spirit world. Albeit Eistein stated that travel into those dimensions are possible except you know better than those authority figures in science.
We humans have really been limited by the things we see, i agree that there are more out there than what we can perceive with our senses. When we change the way we look at things then will the things we look at change. Billyonaire please i wont mind having your contacts.
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Pain(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
I have read thru most of the posts. Most of the responses are very human and innocent as expected. I really connect with most of them because I have gone thru all the stages of doubt before. I come from very strong christian background hence the propensity to cast doubts due to several years of conditioning.

Right from my high school days I started reading and consuming large chunks of different literature from the rampa series to the gnostic gospels just to punch holes in them. I was an excellent student of physics also. The point is that I never believed in the OBE and considered Astral Projections a form of witchcraft until I was poisoned/heavily drugged some 5yrs ago.

I was living alone then. To cut the story short, It was around 4am on my birthday that I felt a sudden numbness after consuming a pack of juice. I became so weak and then I felt a sudden bang and swoosh! I was floating. I was able to see everything in my surrounding in brighter colors. I was so scared because I knew I was dead. I was able to travel back home to Nigeria. Our family home had been repainted and refurbished. I could describe everything. I didn't want to die I kept struggling to return. By the time I woke up, I was already foaming from the mouth. I had to summon strength to call for help on 911. My siblings where shocked when I described the works and new painting at the family house. It only solidified their faith in the after life.

I realised later that I returned with some knowledge I did not possess earlier. Will share that later. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Pain(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
!
Re: We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. by Pain(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.