Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby (9609 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by moonbaby(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

And I asked you what your understanding of a stable home meant!

Stop hiding under Kobo's skirts / trousers and answer the question!

Efemena, I don't have to go into a long thread with you. I'm not hiding behind anyone ok.

All I know is stable home or unstable home, a child will turn out either good or bad. Fine stable home can have positive impact on a child but not in all cases. So regardless of the type of home the child roots from, what will be will be.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

ABORTION is a very sensitive issue and one of the most argumentative topics in religion science and life , you are entitled to your opinion and i respect that that is your opinion but my question was not whether to keep my unborn child or to have a termination. i can decide that for myself . my question was one of a less crusial matter and was should i tell the child's biological father i am pregnant or later on he has a child.
like i said that your opinion but i think its generally a well know thing not to advise someone on aborting their child . and i wouldn't dream of putting up a post that says should i have and abortion?

is bit sick

i think somebody may have mentioned earlier and question why i am asking on here , and how can i make a decision based on faceless strangers.

I'm not making my decision on what people say and i defiantly did not ask whether i should abort my baby only i can make that decision and if i wanted help on that i would go to my GP to ask for counselling advice which is usually mandatory before a termination procedure in any case .

I'm not going to make a decision on what people say that would be stupid . i was just looking for opinions of that topic alone . but it seems people have branded me insane for asking .

and as for being ' frustrated, bitter, single mum on the dough' life gives us obstacles its how we over come them im not saying it ail be easy but i think the gift of life is worth it and know many women who are baron and would literally kill to have a child. so think i depends on what way you look at it .
so its how you over come the obstacle which i am confident in achieving . my question was to whether i should tell the dad because i don't know how he will overcome the situation and how that may have a negative effect on me because i don't know how he will react.

my question on here was really stupid. i want to keep my baby tis not about that and after what hes done recently i really am not as so much in love with him as i thought. im not even thinking about whether it is fair to tell him he has a child or not.. am not trying to play god with his life, hes made his bed and he can lie in it.
of course i will never be able to look his wife in the eye and i dnt want her to find out . when the kids here he cant do anything and he will not want to be apart most probably . but while im pregnant i dont know how much he dosnt want the baby and was wondering if i should risk telling him.

is why im asking wether i shud tell him . and will be pretty hard trying to keep away from him and making it so he cant see me or find out .

but i guess I've answered my own question and was stupid to ask this online.

i just dont want my kid to ask why did my dad not no i was born .that was the main thing i was getting at .. i dont care if he can walk on the other side of the road and ignore me is his problem not mine.

hes a very strong willed nigerian man and he changes somtimes , ive been with him for 4 years and i cant predict wat he will do.

this is why i came on the website to see if anyone wud read this and say that this has happend to them . not for attention
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

On the contrary, your autism shows your level of disjointed reasoning.

Stick to the facts and stop spreading yourself thin!

Gal, you are darting about and hitting on issues that have nothing to do with this. Who said anything about me being pro-life on this thread? What in the world are you rambling about there?

Anywho, when you decide to get back to the topic, let us know.

1 Like

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
moonbaby:

Efemena, I don't have to go into a long thread with you. I'm not hiding behind anyone ok.

All I know is stable home or unstable home, a child will turn out either good or bad. Fine stable home can have positive impact on a child but not in all cases. So regardless of the type of home the child roots from, what will be will be.

You really believe that?

That the upbringing of a child should be left to destiny, because what ever will be will be?

I laugh in Greek!

In case you don't know, a child when born is a blank slate and is heavily influenced by those around it, and it's environment.

So it stands to reason that a child brought up in a good, loving stable environment with both parents, stand a far better chance of faring better with life than one brought up otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:
my question on here was really stupid. i want to keep my baby tis not about that and after what hes done recently i really am not as so much in love with him as i thought. im not even thinking about whether it is fair to tell him he has a child or not.. am not trying to play god with his life, hes made his bed and he can lie in it.
of course i will never be able to look his wife in the eye and i dnt want her to find out . when the kids here he cant do anything and he will not want to be apart most probably . but while im pregnant i dont know how much he dosnt want the baby and was wondering if i should risk telling him.

You don't want to tell him but you are asking us if you should risk telling him? Do you intend to continue having this man, that you are now sure you are not in love with, in your life?

femishosho@gmai:
is why im asking wether i shud tell him . and will be pretty hard trying to keep away from him and making it so he cant see me or find out .
but i guess I've answered my own question and was stupid to ask this online.

i just dont want my kid to ask why did my dad not no i was born .that was the main thing i was getting at .. i dont care if he can walk on the other side of the road and ignore me is his problem not mine.

hes a very strong willed nigerian man and he changes somtimes , ive been with him for 4 years and i cant predict wat he will do.

this is why i came on the website to see if anyone wud read this and say that this has happend to them . not for attention

Why do you think you should need to hide this from him if you don't tell him?

You don't want your kid to ask why dad did not know of his birth, but you don't want to tell the dad?

He is a strong-willed Nigerian man and he changes sometimes? That is balderdash. A strong-willed man, even a Nigerian one, would have kept to the commitment he made his wife to begin with. A man who changes is a man like any other man, Nigerian or not. So, please if you are trying to say that he is an immature brat who might likely try to pretend he can control this, but in the end mess things up for all involved, then I suggest you think carefully and be ready for what is in store for you and your child. I am guessing you may eventually need to be confronted by his wife.
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by moonbaby(f): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You really believe that?

That the upbringing of a child should be left to destiny, because what ever will be will be?

I laugh in Greek!

In case you don't know, a child when born is a blank slate and is heavily influenced by those around it, and it's environment.

So it stands to reason that a child brought up in a good, loving stable environment with both parents, stand a far better chance of faring better with life than one brought up otherwise.

Are you thick or something angry I said what will be will be, who is talking about destiny here. I meant if the child will turn out bad he/she will so stop confusing yourself.

Look up my last post missy, I'm done with you. I've said my piece and it's left for you to continue ranting as usual

3 Likes

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kobojunkie:

Gal, you are darting about and hitting on issues that have nothing to do with this. Who said anything about me being pro-life on this thread? What in the world are you rambling about there?

Anywho, when you decide to get back to the topic, let us know.

I've always been on the topic here.

You're the confused soul throwing out insults left, right and centre.

Try to stay focused for once Kobojunkie and don't let your perputal anger get the better of you. Not easy I know, but you've got to start from somewhere, abi?

1 Like

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
moonbaby:

Are you thick on something angry I said what will be will be, who is talking about destiny here. I meant if the child will turn out bad he/she will so stop confusing yourself.

Look up my last post missy, I'm done with you. I've said my piece and it's left for you to continue ranting as usual

No, I'm not thick, and neither do I rant.

I deal with facts and logic.

What's happening here is that I'm trying to reason with a mentally challenged excuse of a human being (you). Now, unlike you, I don't believe in chance or destiny...and I certainly do not believe that where the upbringing of a child is concerned, what will be will be.

That's a lazy, laid back attitude and such a parent deserves to be shot.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kobojunkie:

You don't want to tell him but you are asking us if you should risk telling him? Do you intend to continue having this man, that you are now sure you are not in love with, in your life?

Why do you think you should need to hide this from him if you don't tell him?

You don't want your kid to ask why dad did not know of his birth, but you don't want to tell the dad?

He is a strong-willed Nigerian man and he changes sometimes? That is balderdash. A strong-willed man, even a Nigerian one, would have kept to the commitment he made his wife to begin with. A man who changes is a man like any other man, Nigerian or not. So, please if you are trying to say that he is an immature brat who might likely try to pretend he can control this, but in the end mess things up for all involved, then I suggest you think carefully and be ready for what is in store for you and your child. I am guessing you may eventually need to be confronted by his wife.

im saying this on the assumption i carry my baby full term and everything is healthy as I'm only early stages am 3 months . am talking about wen my belly grows he will notice .
and i cant keep him away now , i try to end it and he comes round to mine begging , is going to be difficult trying to hide. if i have the baby in my arms now im sure he will run a mile. but if he catches me being pregnant like he harasses me for sex he will try convince and harass me to get rid of it no doubt. and in england u can have a termination up to 6 months
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
also many single mums can go on to find partners who love them and their child.
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by moonbaby(f): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No, I'm not thick, and neither do I rant.

I deal with facts and logic.

What's happening here is that I'm trying to reason with a mentally challenged excuse of a human being (you). Now, unlike you, I don't believe in chance or destiny...and I certainly do not believe that where the upbringing of a child is concerned, what will be will be.

That's a lazy, laid back attitude and such a parent deserves to be shot.

You are so C.O.N.F.U.S.E.D

You are missing the plot

Let me repeat what my point was all along. I said regardless of the home where the child roots from, the child can either turn out good or bad. Most parents/parent can only try their best for their child/ren and raise them up in a good way but that will not stop a child turning out bad.

Other factors affect children, not just the parents and upbringing. Factors like society, peer influence etc....so wake that your sleepy thick head and stop confusing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

im saying this on the assumption i carry my baby full term and everything is healthy as I'm only early stages am 3 months . am talking about wen my belly grows he will notice .
and i cant keep him away now , i try to end it and he comes round to mine begging , is going to be difficult trying to hide. if i have the baby in my arms now im sure he will run a mile. but if he catches me being pregnant like he harasses me for sex he will try convince and harass me to get rid of it no doubt.

The only reason you have not ended is because you don't want to. When you really want to end it, you will. Since you choose to continue bedding this married man, I wonder what you want us to tell you here. This all has to do with you and what you want. If you really wanted to end it, you would do it, so there is no mystical power causing you to continue with this man. This is all you.
Now Sure, if you expect to continue bedding him, you will have a hard time hiding the pregnancy, and honestly, that might be his reason for ending it with you. I doubt the man will want to remain if he sees you are pregnant . . . might ask you to abort it even.

1 Like

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kobojunkie:

The [b]only [/b]reason you have not ended is because you don't want to. When you really want to end it, you will. Since you choose to continue bedding this married man, I wonder what you want us to tell you here. This all has to do with you and what you want. If you really wanted to end it, you would do it, so there is no mystical power causing you to continue with this man. This is all you.
Now Sure, if you expect to continue bedding him, you will have a hard time hiding the pregnancy, and honestly, that might be his reason for ending it with you. I doubt the man will want to remain if he sees you are pregnant . . . might ask you to abort it even.

i already know that, i just said he will ask me . and will probably start preaching about god .but we live in the same town thats wat i mean by trying to hide i cant lock myself indoors all day and act like im not in which i have been doing. yes it is an affair but its also complicated emotions .
im not stupid i know how i will handle myself and the baby am not going to be miserable . but hes not going to be happy and i dont know war effect its gonna have and i can deal with what is going to happen . i dont want his money or him .
but i know he will not be happy at all and how will his bad negative reaction effect me? i dont want him making me and my kids life miserable and tainted.

so theres that option . or dont tell him and my kid may say but mum u never gave him a chance he may of been good towards me or wanted to meet me .

and i know even if i try to say its not his kid thers no way he will belive that becuase am with him all the time .
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

and i cant keep him away now , i try to end it and he comes round to mine begging , is going to be difficult trying to hide. if i have the baby in my arms now im sure he will run a mile. but if he catches me being pregnant like he harasses me for sex he will try convince and harass me to get rid of it no doubt. and in england u can have a termination up to 6 months

You really are confused girl.

Best thing for you to do is to get your immediate family involved to support you.

To tell or not to tell? How is that going to help your situation??

1 Like

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

i already know that

If you already know all this, then what are you asking us?
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kobojunkie:

If you already know all this, then what are you asking us?
u sed he will ask me to have an abortion that is wat i meant by i already know
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

i already know that, i just said he will ask me . and will probably start preaching about god .but we live in the same town thats wat i mean by trying to hide i cant lock myself indoors all day and act like im not in which i have been doing. yes it is an affair but its also complicated emotions .

im not stupid i know how i will handle myself and the baby am not going to be miserable . but hes not going to be happy and i dont know wat effect its gonna have and i can deal with what is going to happen . i dont want his money or him .
but i know he will not be happy at all and how will his bad negative reaction effect me? i dont want him making me and my kids life miserable and tainted.
thats why it will be bad for me to tell him .

so theres that option . or dont tell him and my kid may say but mum u never gave him a chance he may of been good towards me or wanted to meet me . and thats why it will be bad for me not to tell him

and i know even if i try to say its not his kid thers no way he will belive that becuase am with him all the time .

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
and its only recently ive seen that he isnt respecting me like he should . and call me niave and stupid but i think he does love me abit . he will run if he finds out . but if he knows how can he not be curiuos about his kid or care if i meet a partner in the future . them kind of situations cud make him do stupid things or try make me unhappy .

anyways thanks for people comments .
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
femishosho@gmai:

u sed he will ask me to have an abortion that is wat i meant by i already know

Then, you tell him what you want to do instead? What are you afraid of? You don't live in Nigeria so will he kill you?

2 Likes

Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Kobojunkie:

Then, you tell him what you want to do instead? What are you afraid of? You don't live in Nigeria so will he kill you?

well.. maybe im being dramatic but if hes going to react how i think he his . i dont know ive never been in this situation before , is not all my fault is especially his as well.

i dont no u hear about these things all the time . yeah hes a christian but if he thinks im trying to ruin his family which im not .. he cud do a number of this hit me in the stomache , push me down the stairs really depend s on how angry he is.

and even if i tell him i want to keep it won't make a difference.
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
anyways after a longgg debate . i cant tell him is better for him not to know then to know . the only down side about that is telling my kid but i will jus say he didn't want to know because that is inevitable . the hard part now is keeping away from him which ive being trying to for the last year and end our relationship.

i just have to hide it as long as possible he will defiantly hear through people that ive had a kid the towns to small for that . then i will let him do wat he wishes with that information .

anyways am off now . thanks bye
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Poster,

If you don't mind my asking: How do you intend to support yourself and your unborn child?
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by tpia5: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you. . . . . . .
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by Queendo(f): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
op Why are u stressing urself I read ur other post u talked abt wanting to breakup a 4year old relationship, my dear u've made d biggest mistake in life by sticking to him when u discovered he got married and had 3 kids my dear if u have d means to take care of urself do dt, but first u must stop him from seeing u tell him to his face u are not a dumping ground, and u dont want to see him again. then do what u mind tells u to do. God will see u thru.Dont tell him if u know he wil engage u in a fight so as not to affect d unborn child, if anything funny happens to d child and d child has challenges i.e not normal u wil have urself to blame.
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by EfemenaXY: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
Queendo: op Why are u stressing urself I read ur other post u talked abt wanting to breakup a 4year old relationship, my dear u've made d biggest mistake in life by sticking to him when u discovered he got married and had 3 kids my dear if u have d means to take care of urself do dt, but first u must stop him from seeing u tell him to his face u are not a dumping ground, and u dont want to see him again. then do what u mind tells u to do. God will see u thru.Dont tell him if u know he wil engage u in a fight so as not to affect d unborn child, if anything funny happens to d child and d child has challenges i.e not normal u wil have urself to blame.

You know, I started out really hard on @poster, but at the end of the day, she was just a child when all this started - A gullible 16 year old.

I think the shameless man in question here deserves to be held accountable for his actions too.

Not sure how she intends to resolve this as she's reluctant to get her family involved in this...
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by totalbaby(f): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]So only now-a married man cheating on his wife has ur eyes opened to see his "bad points". I am sowi to say this but you are rather the bastard and now because of your affair you now have to deal with the consequences.
Re: Sorry & ashamed for my past. But NOT for my future & my baby by femishoshogmai(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You know, I started out really hard on @poster, but at the end of the day, she was just a child when all this started - A gullible 16 year old.

I think the shameless man in question here deserves to be held accountable for his actions too.

Not sure how she intends to resolve this as she's reluctant to get her family involved in this...

BUT the reason i cant get people involved and my family is because then things will go wrong and then he really will want to kill me then 'so to speak' . because how can i tell my friends and family they will instantly want to confront him and even if i ask them not to people will talk , his wife will find out and then i dont know what will happen . bad. so i cant tell anyone who the father is but im not upset about that.
not straight away but in the future i will find someone else hopefully but then could he really deal with me being with some other guy and with his kid.
i im thinking thats got to get some feelings inside him going and not good ones .

so wat i mean is . i can deal with it but i dont know about him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her / She Is Not A Liability!!!! / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.