Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7471 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

O di kwa egwu

If this was real life I guess Afam should be fearing assasination going by how bitter this is making some folks
Ordinary unpaid MOD job that folks have done and rejected
People are crying non stop for 30 hrs like their world is coming to an end
Ndi ara

I dey look for you since...wetin you cook today? I wan chop.. cool
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

I dey look for you since...wetin you cook today? I wan chop.. cool

Oya grin

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2013
Baba mama

Shey you no go hinvite me come your side for Summer ni make I come follow you chopulate those food
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Baby Mama...pls I love my slim feature...don't need additional weight..get me something else rather than these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.