Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7475 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Shouldn't this thread be locked?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

What the hell? We are in a democracy for heavens sake!

You banned him because he showed proof of your bigotry?
dayokanu:

Afam is a tool and very daft to boot thats why he is acting that way. A dropout would always be a dropout
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
No, i banned him because of this

so, your point is you're not a dropout?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by sleekdot(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
He's been banned for one hour for insulting a fellow forumite and his family.

You've also been banned for one hour for insulting a MOD.

Insult someones parents carry a 1hour ban? Afam is such a bigot is unreal
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

What the hell? We are in a democracy for heavens sake!

You banned him because he showed proof of your bigotry?

Somebody is on a vengeance mission....
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama: Shouldn't this thread be locked?

... And why should it ßξ locked. Why not ßξ silent if you've got nothing to say??
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by superior1: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
[size=15pt]Afam, so u finally made it?, when i said your oju aye pass arm robber own, u say na lie. I am happy for u, but it will be good if u drop that ur banning banning sense because as it is, people like me will only come online to give u bashing and since u are a MOD now, u must accept it in good faith, okay?[/size]
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

oh really?

i thought your point was when you're igbo you should do whatever you like because you still get goodies regardless!

if you're not igbo, not so!!!!!!

My dear, I don't give a rat's ass about tribe. Never did cos it doesn't matter. Afam has been defanged and he will bring sanity and balance to the bigoted side of nairaland.

That's what matters to me.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by sleekdot(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
He's been banned for one hour for insulting a fellow forumite and his family.

You've also been banned for one hour for insulting a MOD.

And when did the penalty for insulting someone family just 1 hour

Afam the bigot
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam could you just unfollow this thread or may be just ignore them. Silence shows maturity most times and I think you should display it
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

My dear, I don't give a rat's asss about tribe. Never did cos it doesn't matter.

that's your own problem, sweetie.

what you dont give a rat's asss about, isnt necessarily the same thing other people dont give a rat's asss about!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam this is a political forum, there is no room for civil talks in political gatherings, if we are going to watch what we say then we might as well all join a love forum!
Did jarus resign because the space cannot contain the both of you? Did he resign in the face of having a bigot assume the position of a mod?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot:

And when did the penalty for insulting someone family just 1 hour

Afam the bigot

Mukinatu banned me for one whole week because dayokanu talked about my ikebe ,a topic he pulled from no where and I asked Him to go look at his mothers ikebe
Dayokanu went crying to her,I got banned as though my own ikebe should be a topic and his mothers ikebe is off limits when I am also somebody's mother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by sleekdot(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Mukinatu banned me for one whole week because dayokanu talked about my ikebe and I asked Him to go look at his mothers
Dayokanu went crying to her,I got banned

Thanks for the clarification that must mean parental abuse carry a 1 week ban.

So why is Holyvirgin banned for an hour only.

Is Afam incompetence coming to fore this early?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by felifeli: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka: Afam this is a political forum, there is no room for civil talks in political gatherings, if we are going to watch what we say then we might as well all join a love forum!
Did jarus resign because the space cannot contain the both of you? Did he resign in the face of having a bigot assume the position of a mod?

Thank you !. Knee-jerk moderators who just ban and ban every second should be put in the Religion section. Politics has never been a nice game and is not for civil people. Heck even senators fight in national assembly and earn fantastic amount for insulting one another. ALREADY I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW MOD AT ALL.
AFAM MUST GO !!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by sleekdot(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:

Thank you !. Knee-jerk moderators who just ban and ban every second should be put in the Religion section. Politics has never been a nice game and is not for civil people. Heck even senators fight in national assembly and earn fantastic amount for insulting one another. ALREADY I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW MOD AT ALL.
AFAM MUST GO !!

Some peoples place of relevance is only on the internet and they have to use the power denied them in real life on the web to full effect.

E.g I know say I no fit follow Dangote talk for real life but he logs in online and I can tell him he is not fit to be my messenger

I no kuku mention person name
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Now confirmed, jarus left because of seun's new qouta system arrangement!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
nne3870: Afam could you just unfollow this thread or may be just ignore them. Silence shows maturity most times and I think you should display it

Gbam!

Afam, they are trying to force your hand so that they will have something to speak against you. Ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by sleekdot(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka: Now confirmed, jarus left because of seun's new qouta system arrangement!

Any sensible person would quit when bundled with bigots.

I am sure you would quit if bunched together with willywilly
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

Elenu jati jati. angry angry

Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. More Igbos receive bans than yorubas. Fact. Afam4eva is going to bring about sanity in your quarters.

Congrats Afam4eva! I hate bigots but your new assignment will bring sanity back to nairaland.
Bullshyte! Pdude, u sure na u dey type dis kian nonsesnse?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bullshyte! Pdude, u sure na u dey type dis kian nonsesnse?

Darling, na me PDude dey type am. wink

Abi I dey lie?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by surveyProf(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama: Shouldn't this thread be locked?
Almost heading to dat direction!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:

AFAM MUST GO !!

Nuclear power plant in my area is waiting for your hug cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Malawian(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

so, your point is you're not a dropout?
gringringrin i like the way NLanders try to redirect.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

that's your own problem, sweetie.

what you dont give a rat's asss about, isnt necessarily the same thing other people dont give a rat's asss about!

Well, I can only speak and advocate for myself. Any person who doesn't like my opinion or preferences can go and hug nepa wire.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot:

Any sensible person would quit when bundled with bigots.

I am sure you would quit if bunched together with willywilly

Nairaland is finished! What a way to start the year, a bigot replaces a fairly good mod
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Malawian(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Mukinatu banned me for one whole week because dayokanu talked about my ikebe ,a topic he pulled from no where and I asked Him to go look at his mothers ikebe
Dayokanu went crying to her,I got banned as though my own ikebe should be a topic and his mothers ikebe is off limits when I am also somebody's mother

i remember that thread. You literally turned him (Dayokanu) into a blabbling heediot. So i am not suprised he did cry baby and told his mummy (mukina2) for you. Alj harem is another cry baby. I once caught him making reuests to hide people's post on a certain thread.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

Nairaland is finished! What a way to start the year, a bigot replaces a fairly good mod

Mu he he he he he he!

It is called sleight-of-hand grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he!

It is called sleight-of-hand grin

I were nke a Irie m ego grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

That Alj Harem guy too. Can you imagine, he made some tribalistic comments about Igbo people as cannibals. When I and a couple of people reprimanded him, he ran off crying to Mukina who banned the 3 of us for "bullying" and left Alj_harem free.

Talk about favoritism. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Malawian(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Felifeli, are you trying to impersonate beaf with this your signature?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

That Alj Harem guy too. Can you imagine, he made some tribalistic comments about Igbo people as cannibals. When I and a couple of people reprimanded him, he ran off crying to Mukina who banned the 3 of us for "bullying" and left Alj_harem free.

Talk about favoritism. cry

If alj didnt go against any laid down law so why would he be banned

Ikengawo posted the thread below and he wasnt banned because their is no law against it

https://www.nairaland.com/1144887/yoruba-god-osun-lovepeddler-wikipedia

https://www.nairaland.com/1144623/odua-osu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.