Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7472 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
omo_to_dun:

It should be without resorting(not resulting) to insults.

I understand; English is not your first language.
Yes, English is not my first language but it may interest you to know that there a word called "Resulting" in English and it means the same thing.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
Yes, English is not my first language but it may interest you to know that there a word called "Resulting" in English and it means the same thing.

Go here https://www.nairaland.com/1147387/jonathan-asks-violence-sign-end/6#13644242

i have reported this troll to u and u are yet to take action. Should i respond in kind also. Show to the world now that u arent bias.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
No, Mr. Afam, it doesn't. If I am wrong, kindly post a link to the definition in any online dictionary that you can find. Using "resulting" instead of "resorting" is one of the many errors that so many folks make.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Jan 02, 2013
omo_to_dun:
No, Mr. Afam, it doesn't. If I am wrong, kindly post a link to the definition in any online dictionary that you can find. Using "resulting" instead of "resorting" is one of the many errors that so many folks made.
Just type "resulting meaning" on google.

It's a verb for result.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by hercules07: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
Just type "resulting meaning" on google.

It's a verb for result.

Bros stop digging, resorting is the correct word to use.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2013
hercules07:

It is "a" correct word and not the only correct word. Can't different words be used in the same scenario? Just prove to me that the word i used does not exist.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
moderator stop squabbling and BEHAVE like a moderator. wetin?

[size=4pt]enter the ban[/size]
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by theripper: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2013
Afam, dem no make u MOD to learn engrrrish o, ban dem Modafukkkkers wey no well. Simple. Thanks for ur cooperation.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by omayyi: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wtf? Jarus shoes are wayyyyy to big for afam the bigot to fill in. Is like signing Heskey to Replace Messi...
Seun has just fvkked our NL

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by gidiMonsta(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
Afam a mod? cheesy Seun no go kill person ooo. Hope the new mod won't murder us with his 'engrrish' prowess.

What's next? OAM4J resigns and we replace him with DivideUS?

Anyways goodluck to you Afam, hope you shed your silly ways and embrace a more matured approach to the way you post comments here.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Double post.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Now it's time to do a cease-fire on Afam....

After all said and done....let's wish him well.

But let's just keep an eternal vigilance on him...
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by MegaMan2020: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Afam the conquer has been settling old scores with the Yorubas ever since Seun made him a mod. Banning people left, right, and center. He banned me for an hour just because I called him sensitive and posted evidence that he was a bigot. And now you see why there can never be an Igbo president in Nigeria. Imagine how an Igbo will start looking to settle old scores as soon as get gets in office. That isn't a triablistic statement either, it's just the truth. I know Afam will probably ban me again for saying something about his precious tribe whilst letting his tribesman get away with snide remarks against mine. Disgusting. I know Seun will replace this bigot soon enough. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by aspabay(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
hercules07:

the guy never learns, SNH
afam4eva:
It is "a" correct word and not the only correct word. Can't different words be used in the same scenario? Just prove to me that the word i used does not exist.

just prove.. just prove... will you just accept fact and swallow your pride?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
Austine.E:

....you ve been hissing,yawning and crying,i hope you are alright!a little of rat poison can help u out,no place is as absolute as the grave.

Better than a hole of cowards!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
MOD's should be taught english first before assuming the position of ban's men
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by theripper: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2013
So some MuMU never still stop to cry over dis tin? Is nairaland ur Papa house? Go home pls.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by theripper: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
MegaMan2020: Afam the conquer has been settling old scores with the Yorubas ever since Seun made him a mod. Banning people left, right, and center. He banned me for an hour just because I called him sensitive and posted evidence that he was a bigot. And now you see why there can never be an Igbo president in Nigeria. Imagine how an Igbo will start looking to settle old scores as soon as get gets in office. That isn't a triablistic statement either, it's just the truth. I know Afam will probably ban me again for saying something about his precious tribe whilst letting his tribesman get away with snide remarks against mine. Disgusting. I know Seun will replace this bigot soon enough. It's just a matter of time.

Close ur mouth and sleep. E don pass 24hrs u dey whine like sissy. Why dis pple dey talk women so? Deactivate ur account pls. Afterall, nobody go miss u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
the_ripper: So some MuMU never still stop to cry over dis tin? Is nairaland ur Papa house? Go home pls.

It's just a matter of time before the heat will make him scamper to ivory coast like your god(manhood lives on)
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by theripper: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
torkaka:

It's just a matter of time before the heat will make him scamper to ivory coast like your god(manhood lives on)

At least, he no commit suicide with otapiapia, he was buried like a 5-star general, smtin ur full generation no go ever get. No dey too take nairaland serious, u go just die early for no reason,no b 8-unit course. Thank u for ur cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by 2million1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2013
Cosmopolice: You guys are really not serious. So deres politics on nairaland too
yes der is, that's y it's the political section
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by hercules07: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:

The word exists but should not be used in that context, there is nothing wrong admitting wrong usage after all it is a second language.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
torkaka: MOD's should be taught english first before assuming the position of ban's men

abeg take am easy o

we don't want afam to become like the unlamented kosovo who thought being politics mod was blowing undecipherable big grammer (and eating seuns nuts)
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
MegaMan2020: Afam the conquer has been settling old scores with the Yorubas ever since Seun made him a mod. Banning people left, right, and center. He banned me for an hour just because I called him sensitive and posted evidence that he was a bigot. And now you see why there can never be an Igbo president in Nigeria. Imagine how an Igbo will start looking to settle old scores as soon as get gets in office. That isn't a triablistic statement either, it's just the truth. I know Afam will probably ban me again for saying something about his precious tribe whilst letting his tribesman get away with snide remarks against mine. Disgusting. I know Seun will replace this bigot soon enough. It's just a matter of time.

Get a life mehn!
You sound pathetic and FYI,I am reporting that post,it is tribal baiting
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by phantom(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
na wa o!!!afam just keep silent and do your job.you'r a mod now.please act like one and stop trading words angry awum nwa afor so this advise is not in bad faith.please let these people be and do your thing otherwise they ll drag you into the gutter with them and the rest of us wont be able to tell the difference.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by theripper: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

Get a life mehn!

Nne, leave dat useless tout, wetin u expect from someone wey drink Alomo pass water. He go vex last last commot for Nairaland go commit suicide. Who d hell cares? A tout is always a tout. Onye eberibe.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by babymama3: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
the_ripper:

Nne, leave dat useless tout, wetin u expect from someone wey drink Alomo pass water. He go vex last last commot for Nairaland go commit suicide. Who d hell cares? A tout is always a tout. Onye eberibe.

O di kwa egwu

If this was real life I guess Afam should be fearing assasination going by how bitter this is making some folks
Ordinary unpaid MOD job that folks have done and rejected
People are crying non stop for 30 hrs like their world is coming to an end
Ndi ara

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by DANILSA(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
NEVER KNEW AFAM WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT PERSONALITY. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by phantom(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

O di kwa egwu

If this was real life I guess Afam should be fearing assasination going by how bitter this is making some folks
Ordinary unpaid MOD job that folks have done and rejected
People are crying non stop for 30 hrs like their world is coming to an end
Ndi ara

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
hercules07:

The word exists but should not be used in that context, there is nothing wrong admitting wrong usage after all it is a second language.
So, in what context should it be used. We learn everyday...where's omo_to_dun?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by MegaMan2020: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

Get a life mehn!

Stop playing the tribalism card for a change!!!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by cfours: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
afam4eva:
you can pass your message without resulting to insults
So, in what context should it be used. We learn everyday...

you can pass your message without it resulting in insults
you can pass your message without resorting to insults
wink

it's pretty obvious that "resorting" is the word you were looking for based on the grammatical structure of your sentence.
the two words have different meanings by the way. 'resulting' and 'resorting' do not mean the same thing!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.