Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? (7473 Views)

Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Moving Nairaland To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

And if I prove it will you quit? I think not since your type are not in tune with honour
You opened a thread to malign my integrity and you're still waiting for me to give you a go ahead to pull the trigger. If you have it then present it.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

So it's qouta system now

Federal Character....

WA (OAM419)

ZO (Jarus)

BIA (Afam4Eva-wine)

cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Exactly! I was about saying the same thing.

please Afam you need to curtail the way you talk.take a good example from your co-mods.you must not reply everyone to avoid saying what you ought not to say.

Afam is a tool and very daft to boot thats why he is acting that way. A dropout would always be a dropout

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni, shattap joor! No indirect shots abeg! Post ur proof or shut it! angry

Elenu jati jati. angry angry

Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. More Igbos receive bans than yorubas. Fact. Afam4eva is going to bring about sanity in your quarters.

Congrats Afam4eva! I hate bigots but your new assignment will bring sanity back to nairaland.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2013

please Afam you need to curtail the way you talk.take a good example from your co-mods.you must not reply everyone to avoid saying what you ought not to say.

untill he learns that this is the first law of MODship, he won't get far

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by hercules07: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Omo Ina ni a n ran si ina, Seun has defanged adam and he has to behave himself.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Federal Character....

WA (OAM419)

ZO (Jarus)

BIA (Afam4Eva-wine)

cheesy

Gbam!

Equation don balance kpa kpa! cheesy
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
You opened a thread to malign my integrity and you're still waiting for me to give you a go ahead to pull the trigger. If you have it then present it.

N3gro please!! Intergrity? That's like ojukwu saying he ain't a coward!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
hercules07: Omo Ina ni a n ran si ina, Seun has defanged adam and he has to behave himself.

10000000 likes
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Afam is a tool and very daft to boot thats why he is acting that way. A dropout would always be a dropout
You wan be 1st to taste Afam's hammer.... Abi?

You can't eat ur cake and have it...
You can't be a MOD and still be as vocal as others (especially in politics section)

He should open another account to ßξ used for such....
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

10000000 likes

+1000000000000000000 likes
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:

Examples of threads opened by this bigot called Afam

https://www.nairaland.com/1095219/hot-spots-ritualists-nigeria-police

https://www.nairaland.com/891977/how-did-ijaw-4th-largest

https://www.nairaland.com/896694/niger-delta-equal-ijaw

https://www.nairaland.com/1019490/why-yoruba-people-too-liberal

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin:
[size=18pt]there's something about you that says you are a bastar.d. DAYO is truly a yoruba name bt Kanu is an ibo name, something tells me your LovePeddler of a mother was left alone to train you after she went after an ibo man, got pregnant 4 him thinking he would fall for it just like its been done in the west.
Don't carry your hatred around, its nt our fault that you were abandoned, your mum should have bin more careful.[/size]
@op... Afam is now a mod! If you can't stand it hug a transformer.
Its a new year

Moderator Afam

Your attention needed on aisle 7

Lets see how you handle him

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
holyvirgin:
there's something about you that says you are a bastar.d. DAYO is truly a yoruba name bt Kanu is an ibo name, something tells me your LovePeddler of a mother was left alone to train you after she went after an ibo man, got pregnant 4 him thinking he would fall for it just like its been done in the west.
Don't carry your hatred around, its nt our fault that you were abandoned, your mum should have bin more careful.
@op... Afam is now a mod! If you can't stand it hug a transformer.
Its a new year

Chai! Jisos! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by remarkD(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Exactly, as if this no be naija/nairaland again where things never go "right" ... if a bigot can win politics poster of the year 2012, and a man like Chinua Achebe will be (not only mentioned, but) voted in the hall of shame on this site .. then why should anyone raise an eyebrow even if Chino11 or any rascal on this site is made a mod?
Congrats anywho to Afam4eva. must say i did wonder a bit at your threads and posts (how they "changed" and became "neutral" ... it all makes sense now.

pDude: If there are yoruba bigots as mods, why can't there also be Igbo bigots as mods?

#justsaying
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
mehn, just cos afam is a mod that why this tantrums are been thrown about?...afam please ban that holyvirgin abeg
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
funny.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
This thread should be locked and thrown in the bin! What are the Mods waiting for??
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
@holyvirgin

There's a pit latrine two doors from your door, why don't you go and stick your head in it!
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: This thread should be locked and thrown in the bin! What are the Mods waiting for??

And the reason for locking would be?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Moderator Afam

Your attention needed on aisle 7

Lets see how you handle him
He's been banned for one hour for insulting a fellow forumite and his family.

You've also been banned for one hour for insulting a MOD.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:

Hahahahahahahahah!

That's the way it's done nwa nne'm grin
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abeg let me hear word jor! angry angry

See all them haters gnashing their teeth in rage. angry

Remember Sexkillz who had a terrible mouth and temper and called people all manner of names and reduced people's threads to ashes. He still became a moderator.

If you all can't accept Afam4eva's appointment, the wet nuclear plant in my town is waiting for you to come and hug it. angry
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

Hahahahahahahahah!

That's the way it's done nwa nne'm grin

that's what i expect him to do..less talk, more action
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by tpia5: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

Remember Sexkillz who had a terrible mouth and temper and called people all manner of names and reduced people's threads to ashes. He still became a moderator.

yes, thanks to his being igbo, he has no problem.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

what has tribe got to do with this huh?...smh
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by GARRIx7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Breaking News: JARUS HAS RESIGNED
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
tpia@:

Na you get your mouth.

My point is that anyone can do a good job irrespective of his/her personal reservations. It's all about being professional and doing your appointed job.
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:

What the hell? We are in a democracy for heavens sake!

You banned him because he showed proof of your bigotry?
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by Afam4eva(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
torkaka:

What the hell? We are in a democracy for heavens sake!

You banned him because he showed proof of your bigotry?
No, i banned him because of this

dayokanu:
Re: Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? by tpia5: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
pDude:

Na you get your mouth.

My point is that anyone can do a good job irrespective of his/her personal reservations. It's all about being professional and doing your appointed job.

oh really?

i thought your point was when you're igbo you should do whatever you like because you still get goodies regardless!

if you're not igbo, not so!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.