Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse (8766 Views)

Wedlock Of The Ghost: Remarry Your Dead Wife Or Lose Your Children / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Top 10 Reasons For Getting Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by dagbas: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
it is allowed in my religion!
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ahhhh @babymama ! I don laugh tire for here..... people think in going crazy grin grin ..... Oh boy .... like I said very very difficult question to answer cheesy cheesy

That one aside o my sister... bring your ears closer I wan yan....**whispers** those food you posted on food section... ehn Abeg I need the recipe ...thank you. grin
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by iyaayi(f): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
baby_mama:

Is there another wife too and the man is now shuttling between you two?

Be sincere because that is common in Nigeria
A man walks off on his wife and marries another then he returns to his willing wife because he knows he can and at the same time still entangled elsewher
e
Playing two women like ping pong

I could never accept a man who abandoned me with an infant for 9 years
He could do it again
Doesn't that scare you?

U r actually so right on point! He had married again wt kids, but got unlucky in finances, he went frm grace to grass, and was asked to retrace step and redress injustice done to me to be elevated in life again. So now, am in a polygamous arrangement though we live apart in different states of d country.
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by queensmith: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
its more likely they realised they couldnt do better than each other. Its what keeps most couples together.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
iya ayi:

U r actually so right on point! He had married again wt kids, but got unlucky in finances, he went frm grace to grass, and was asked to retrace step and redress injustice done to me to be elevated in life again. So now, am in a polygamous arrangement though we live apart in different states of d country.

hmmmmmmmm interesting
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Fhemmmy: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2013
There is nothing wrong about it at all, and like your cousin said, time heals all wounds as long as they are both sure that they are ready and willing to make it work the second time, cos wont be nice to subject the kids to broken home again after they have started to get used to a family all over again.
But if they could make it work, it will be great and golden . . . BTW, nothing like back to vomit here, they were married with kids and probably outgrown their differences.
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by elebua: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2013
I support their reunion for two reasons:The love for each other and the children.When parents separate, the children are traumatised or bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOvclo32DQ

Mcheeeeew! So Dumb!
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Glorified_Tunde:

Mcheeeeew! So Dumb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22YWYAtcyEA
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by kaboninc(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
baby_mama:

I wish she answered my question,is she still his only wife?
What is the testimony
That women are desperate beings that will easily take back a man that walks out on her and runs around for 9 years before finding his way back home?
Will you take back a wife that runs off and returns to you after 9 years?

Your argument seem to be one sided. What if it was a woman who left her man and runs around for 9 years before finding her way back home?

Not all situations are same and will require same solution. Its still possible for the woman to accept the man if the man left her and also possible for the man to take back the woman when the woman is at fault.

All am trying to say is that no matter the situation there's always a way out though tough.
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by oaroloye(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
"Wo Geld ist, Wasser fließt bergauf."

. .-German Proverb.

(Go to http://translate.google.com.ng/)
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by oaroloye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
A man and his wife are one flesh.

. MATTHEW 19:3-6.

3. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him,
and saying unto him,
"Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
4. And he answered and said unto them,
"Have ye not read, that He which made them
at The Beginning made them male and female,
5. And said,
'For this cause shall a man leave father and mother,
and shall cleave to his wife:
and they twain shall be one flesh?'
6. "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.
What therefore God hath joined together,
let not man put asunder."

When a woman has sex, life force from the man is injected into the woman, which a competent seer can detect,
and even identify him by.

. JOHN 4:16-18.

16. Jesus saith unto her,
"Go, call thy husband, and come hither."
17. The woman answered and said,
"I have no husband."
Jesus said unto her,
"Thou hast well said,
'I have no husband:'
18. "For thou hast had five husbands;
and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband:
in that saidst thou truly."

This energy can help a man identify his children as his.
Also bind him and the woman together.

It takes seven years without sex for this energy to be eliminated from a woman's body.
Every time she has sex within that period, the energy- which is in the form of living worms-
is completely replenished- resetting the clock for another seven years.
The energy does not have to be from the same man.

A woman with multiple sex partners is like to being torn apart in different directions.

If the seven years are almost up, these Spirit Energy parasites sense that they are going to die,
so that they do everything in their power to force the woman to have sex, one last time.
If she succumbs, *KOWABUNGAAA!* the Energy Worms are fully replenished, and ready to go
and fester another seven years!

. ISAIAH 66:24.

24. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases
of the men that have transgressed against Me:
for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched;
and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

. MARK 9:42-48.

42. And whosoever shall offend one
of these little ones that believe in me,
it is better for him that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he were cast into the sea.
43. "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off:
it is better for thee to enter into life maimed,
than having two hands to go into Hell,
into the Fire that never shall be quenched:
44. "Where their worm dieth not,
and the fire is not quenched.
45. "And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off:
it is better for thee to enter halt into life,
than having two feet to be cast into Hell,
into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46. "Where their worm dieth not,
and the Fire is not quenched.
47. "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out:
it is better for thee to enter into
The Kingdom of God with one eye,
than having two eyes to be cast into Hell Fire:
48. "Where their worm dieth not,
and the Fire is not quenched."

REFERENCES:

THE SECOND RING OF POWER, by Dr. Carlos Castaneda.
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Dr. Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Dr. Carlos Castaneda.
THE WITCH'S DREAM, by Taisha Abelar.
BEING IN DREAMING, by Florinda Donner-Grau.
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield.
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by SisiKill1: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
kaboninc:

Your argument seem to be one sided. What if it was a woman who left her man and runs around for 9 years before finding her way back home?

Not all situations are same and will require same solution. Its still possible for the woman to accept the man if the man left her and also possible for the man to take back the woman when the woman is at fault.

All am trying to say is that no matter the situation there's always a way out though tough.

That's never gonna happen so it is a moot point.

The argument is one sided because society is one side.

So let's stick to the scenario that has happened a million times, is happening a million times and will happen a million more times.
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
kaboninc:

I love that line . . . Nicely said.
But either a woman left and back, it still should not matter, cos what made a man to be able to leave and be back, woman should also be allowed to be back, cos it is all about the 2 people and not the people around them
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Exceed15: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2023
dayokanu:
It depends on the circumstances surrounding the initial breakup

If it was due to childishness and some minor issues then I would consider coming back

But if the initial breakup was bordering on issues like infidelity, domestic violence and other serious issues I would advise not

And the cliche of not going back to your vomit is nonsense

If you used to work with a company left them and years later they gave you a very good offer would you also use that cliche?

Even at that , they can still come back together stronger after realizing their wrongs . Wetin God no fit do?
Re: Can You Remarry Your Divorced Spouse by Haircomb: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
My dad went for 15 years, remarried and had kids. Tried to get back but his character was worse than when he left. Told my mom not to even try it. Nonsense. Thank God she listened to me. She is married to someone that pampers her now. I am pleased with him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paid To Do It But Fail To Make His Friend's Wife Pregnant After 72 Attempts / You Wear Your Wedding Gown To Divorce In Ghana. / My Wife's English Is Terrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.