Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? (4583 Views)

Bokoharam‬ Leader Shekau Alive And Well Did The Military Deceive Us? (pics) / Obasanjo Who Is He ? How Well Did He Perform? / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Shakira baby: @idowu my swthrt are u still awake?
Stalker alert o! shocked shocked tongue grin
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Desola(f): 2:42am On Jan 03, 2013
wesley80:

Sorry but I just have to ask this. Aren't you ashamed? He picked the most rabid bigots he associates with and you came second yet you feel no shame? Is there now a meal called eediocy and did you overfeed in it?

sorry, but I have to let you know this, just in case you might be oblivious to it.

Discernment is not present in your lineage and I am aware that it was skipped particularly in the DNA of those from your part of the world but for what its worth, i'll do my bit for humanity and let you in on a little secret. I am actually very tribal in nature and wear my heritage and culture as a badge for all to see. I take pride in it so Jarus giving me a mention as a tribal warlord was actually a honour. You on the other hand are a snake, a slithering, devilish, snake! Others might call you a coward also as you chose to call Jarus out when he is on his way out. You took confidence in your kinsfolk being a mod to spew the gibberish you would not have the effrontery to, when Jarus was a mod. Your nonsensical write up which you started with flowery introduction only to throw punches in the body was not missed. You useless attention seeking buffoon. I should be asking you: "have you no shame"?

A rat like you can only dance on the dining table when the cat is away. Could you have boldly step forward to throw these slurs in the reigning days of your subject?

What impudence! What an affront!!

Arrant Nonsense!

L

12 Likes

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola:

sorry, but I have to let you know this, just in case you might be oblivious to it.

Discernment is not present in your lineage and I am aware that it was skipped particularly in the DNA of those from your part of the world but for what its worth, i'll do my bit for humanity and let you in on a little secret. I am actually very tribal in nature and wear my heritage and culture as a badge for all to see. I take pride in it so Jarus giving me a mention as a tribal warlord was actually a honour. You on the other hand are a snake, a slithering, devilish, snake! Others might call you a coward also as you chose to call Jarus out when he is on his way out. You took confidence in your kinsfolk being a mod to spew the gibberish you would not have the effrontery to, when Jarus was a mod. Your nonsensical write up which you started with flowery introduction only to throw punches in the body was not missed. You useless attention seeking buffoon. I should be asking you: "have you no shame"?

A rat like you can only dance on the dining table when the cat is away. Could you have boldly step forward to throw these slurs in the reigning days of your subject?

Arrant Nonsense!

L
Kai! Adoyuken!!! Babe yi badt! Lwkmmmmmmmmmd!!
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by GARRIx7(m): 3:07am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola:
You took confidence in your kinsfolk being a mod to spew the gibberish you would not have the effrontery to, when Jarus was a mod. Your nonsensical write up which you started with flowery introduction only to throw punches in the body was not missed. You useless attention seeking buffoon. I should be asking you: "have you no shame"?

Well said.

What else do you expect from a COWARD like the OP.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by hasyak(m): 3:20am On Jan 03, 2013
Jarus you do not need to explain anything to bigots, they will always be Bigots, educated illiterates!
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2013
afam4eva: @topsyking
Be warned else you'll be banned.

If you ban me I go jazz you...No Igbo broda for that one.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by wesley80(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola:

Arrant Nonsense!

L

Hehehehehe, Seeing it took you nearly an hour to come up with this response, I'm glad I didn't hesitate on my beauty sleep, I could guess what was coming when I noticed you were sifting through your vile handles tryna decide which to employ for your dirty everyday job. For what its worth I'll attempt a response.
I'm sure you can forgive me for not knowing you actually view being called a bigot as an honour - I'd always marked your posts as one to be scrolled thru so forgive my ignorance. You can call me what you like but like I told the other mofo that tried same cheap lines as you have, in my earlier days on this forum, my attacks on the Mods were open and uncomplementary and Jarus was at the receiving end of some of it, as a matter of fact, my first ban here was by aisha2 for "disrespecting a Mod" and it wasn't the only time, sorry but COWARDICE doesn't run in our genes! and how really is Afam my kinsman? Do yourself a favour by getting informed lest you die an eediot.
Finally, I wouldn't want this thread to be distilled to a you vs me thread and more importantly I'm guided by this principle, Never fight with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig loves dirt! so this prolly is the last time I'll respond to you, So Squealer ( I'm sure you know something about Animal Farm) you can jump into the shithole and knock yourself out and while you're at it be generous enough to let a maggot crawl up your legs and place some eggs in you - surely that has to be the way your like reproduce their kind without polluting the rest of sane humanity! You said what? tell it to the third finger stuck into your poker face.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by keishik: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2013
wesley80:

Never fight with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig loves dirt! so this prolly is the last time I'll respond to you, So Squealer ( I'm sure you know something about Animal Farm) you can jump into the shithole and knock yourself out and while you're at it be generous enough to let a maggot crawl up your legs and place some eggs in you - surely that has to be the way your like reproduce their kind without polluting the rest of sane humanity! You said what? tell it to the third finger stuck into your poker face.

Oh dear! oh dear!! oh dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by ypzilanti: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola:

Arrant Nonsense!

L

You take pride in being an ethnic bigot? Fine. But do not confuse that with having pride in your ethnicity. Nobody has a say in deciding whatever tribe they are born into, and everybody (with exception of a few selfhaters) is very proud of their heritage. Not everyone is however, an ethnic bigot. An ethnic bigot is the same animal as a racist bigot. If you are an ethnic bigot, what it means is that despite all the statistical and logical evidence that shows that all tribes and races produce high performing and low performing individuals, you chose to believe in your deluded sense of grandeur.

To be very blunt, ethnic and tribal warlords are just cowards and hypocrites...If you are so confident that you are better than others, why do you not behave in such a manner in real life and snub other tribes in the course of your daily life? Most of the 1d1ots that spew rubbish on this forum would all rather marry a well schooled and groomed person of the tribe that they say they hate, than marry a poor uneducated person of the same tribe as they are.

Finally, good luck with your ethnic bigotry in 2013. I do not need any prophet to tell me that with that attitude, you will not go very far in this life. Goodluck with making all your future major decisions in life by ethnic considerations...

7 Likes

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Freewilly(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2013
wesley80:
Never fight with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig loves dirt! so this prolly is the last time I'll respond to you, So Squealer ( I'm sure you know something about Animal Farm) you can jump into the shithole and knock yourself out and while you're at it be generous enough to let a maggot crawl up your legs and place some eggs in you - surely that has to be the way your like reproduce their kind without polluting the rest of sane humanity! You said what? tell it to the third finger stuck into your poker face.

LMAO!!!

That was freaking mean, but she deserves it though.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2013
Desola:

Arrant Nonsense!

L

ROFLMAO!!!

Dayuum, u go hard!! Poor wesley80, he just got murdered by u hahahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by jmaine: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

You take pride in being an ethnic bigot? Fine. But do not confuse that with having pride in your ethnicity. Nobody has a say in deciding whatever tribe they are born into, and everybody (with exception of a few selfhaters) is very proud of their heritage. Not everyone is however, an ethnic bigot. An ethnic bigot is the same animal as a racist bigot. If you are an ethnic bigot, what it means is that despite all the statistical and logical evidence that shows that all tribes and races produce high performing and low performing individuals, you chose to believe in your deluded sense of grandeur.

To be very blunt, ethnic and tribal warlords are just cowards and hypocrites...If you are so confident that you are better than others, why do you not behave in such a manner in real life and snub other tribes in the course of your daily life? Most of the 1d1ots that spew rubbish on this forum would all rather marry a well schooled and groomed person of the tribe that they say they hate, than marry a poor uneducated person of the same tribe as they are.

Finally, good luck with your ethnic bigotry in 2013. I do not need any prophet to tell me that with that attitude, you will not go very far in this life. Goodluck with making all your future major decisions in life by ethnic considerations...

Concentrated and Condensed Powerful Post . . . .Well done brother . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by jmaine: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2013
. . .
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by omenziate(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2013
@wesley 80, ur lines are hard, reminds me of Jigga's blueprint album.

Wow,wow, wow.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by texazzpete(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

Stop the presses, this is the best post I've seen on nairaland in YEARS!

I realize that many of you in real life as not the loathsome tribalists your portray on Nairaland, but the stoopidity of this tribalist bullcrap on Nairaland is staggering.
This is the POLITICS section of Nairaland. We should be discussing serious issues that concern this nation. As someone said, after the passage of the FoI bill, there should be loads of public records to sift through. There should be a 'Rogues' Gallery' of thieves to name and shame. There should be constructive discussions on how to move this country forward.
Instead what we get here are inane topics like "Igbo man caught smuggling drugs" and "Cowardly Yoruba men slaughtered by Fulani"

Nonsense!

I'm sick and tired of the usual accursed m0r0ns who remain too deeply mired in imbecility to realize that what someone from your tribe does means NOTHING. It's what YOU do that means something. Why would I be trumpeting the achievements of Oshiomhole who comes from my state as a personal achievement when the man does not know I exist?

For those who are too daft to know otherwise, who will insist that people from other tribes are the 'enemy', let me use the words of an Igbo man, Major Kaduna Nzeogwu to remind you who the true enemy is:

Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds.

Old speech, but still very apt.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by ypzilanti: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Thanks, @Jmaine and @texazzpete.

The same @desola person began a tribal war over a thread concerning Xmas decorations in Lagos State. I think it was Naptu2 that started a thread about Christmas decorations in Lagos, and @desola's contribution was to immediately imply that Igbo's were in some way unhappy about the Xmas decorations. Of course some Igbo's took the bait, and the thread was immediately destroyed: it became over 7 pages of abuses and curses. The original poster, naptu, kept struggling to redirect the thread to it's original purpose.

I'm happy the site owner is finally clamping down on the tribal warlords. You cannot be too complacent in business. Especially in e-business. There is always some young geek somewhere that may have his sights on creating a better website. If the site becomes offensive to the majority members who are normal peaceloving people, you may begin to slowly lose patronage. The bigots that started the problems will casually move on too.

In the short term, the tribal wars generate traffic, but it is disastrous in the long term. You cannot run a business where the majority of your customers are dissatisfied with your services, but only come to you because you are the best on offer at the moment. If you do so, it means that as soon as a better alternative is produced, you will face a huge loss of customers.

It was getting to a point where I dreaded clicking on some certain headlines, because i knew i would immediately be assaulted with tribal bickering. That is definitely not what I come to the politics section for. I want to engage with people who do not share the same political beliefs as i do like @sincerenigerian. I want learn something new from @naptu2, or agree or disagree with @gbawe on some political points. Imagine that at a time we had a frontpage thread asking 'what tribe do you like best and why' what good can such a question serve? To promote stereotypes?

The bigots can have a section where they can go and abuse each other to feel better about themselves. I certainly dont want to be assaulted with their rubbish talk when socializing on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by wesley80(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2013
texazzpete:

This is the POLITICS section of Nairaland. We should be discussing serious issues that concern this nation. As someone said, after the passage of the FoI bill, there should be loads of public records to sift through. There should be a 'Rogues' Gallery' of thieves to name and shame. There should be constructive discussions on how to move this country forward.
Instead what we get here are inane topics like "Igbo man caught smuggling drugs" and "Cowardly Yoruba men slaughtered by Fulani"
You know what, that's exactly what we should be talking about. I read through that Chinese blogging year review pained at our inability to harness the ideas and personalities we have in abundance here on this forum. It's so ironic that a lot of us dream and preach about a revolution without realizing we could have ours without batons and cudgels, we actually could grow into the most powerful pressure group in this country if properly managed but even the slightest attempts are shot down for inexplicable reasons and it keeps me wondering.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2013
Some of us take this forum way too serious for my rational understanding..
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by ypzilanti: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2013
wesley80:
You know what, that's exactly what we should be talking about. I read through that Chinese blogging year review pained at our inability to harness the ideas and personalities we have in abundance here on this forum. It's so ironic that a lot of us dream and preach about a revolution without realizing we could have ours without batons and cudgels, we actually could grow into the most powerful pressure group in this country if properly managed but even the slightest attempts are shot down for inexplicable reasons and it keeps me wondering.

Exactly. we should be discussing how to create things like online databases for all corruption related reports, or local governance watchdog groups. Or encouraging whistleblowers. Not debating which foooolish tribe is better than the other. a debate akin to the the 35th person in class arguing that he is better than the 38th person.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2013
ilugunboy: Some of us take this forum way too serious for my rational understanding..
walahi! As serious as a heart attack.too bad.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by keishik: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

Exactly. we should be discussing how to create things like online databases for all corruption related reports, or local governance watchdog groups. Or encouraging whistleblowers. Not debating which foooolish tribe is better than the other.
Easier said than done.
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by DANILSA(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeee o! Fadeyi d mod,d ban button don dey u like aboki wey carry ashawo on credit, dude! Calm down.... Jeez! Dis ur Oversabi militant moderating technique go frustrate u on d long run.na2day? I go bet for baba Ijebu next week, afam! * taps her chest* u no go last. Na me talk it. tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked COME THIS WOMAN YOU NO DE SLEEP NI? YOU BE WITCH? angry KO YOU NO GET WORK? sad lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
DANILSA:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked COME THIS WOMAN YOU NO DE SLEEP NI? YOU BE WITCH? angry KO YOU NO GET WORK? sad lipsrsealed
Hehe... I b winsh! Holiday syndrome papi wink
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by DANILSA(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehe... I b winsh! Holiday syndrome papi wink
HAPPY FLEXING, STAY AWAY FROM BANNING TROUBLE
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
DANILSA:
HAPPY FLEXING, STAY AWAY FROM BANNING TROUBLE
Ok uncle D! kiss
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Desola(f): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

Contrary to popular belief, I actually do not take Nairaland seriously at all and in as much as I would defend my Yoruba culture and heritage both on-line and off it, I would not discriminate against anyone on a mater of race or gender. I long for equity and fairness even though that side of me might not come afore on this forum. However, I want you to be rest assured that my perceived dislike for your people is not all that I am about - hard as it might be to believe.

As for your well wishes, you can take it and shove it where the sun don't shine! grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Desola(f): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
ypzilanti:

I have said all that needed to be said.

For your own good and that of others who might have reasonable contributions to make to your disguised cursing exercise, I would advise you not to make any further reference to me either by quote or the mention of my moniker. Otherwise, I would not be so kind. A word is enough...
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by keishik: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Grabbing a ringside seat. Any chance we'll get a part two?
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
texazzpete:

Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds.

God bless you brother....your days shall be long...if only these bigots have this thought process imbedded in thier hatefull minds, this nation would have been freed from its leaders
Re: Dear Jarus, How Well Did He Fare? by free13: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
[/quote]wesley80:

Never fight with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig loves dirt! so this prolly is the last time I'll respond to you, So Squealer ( I'm sure you know something about Animal Farm) you can jump into the shithole and knock yourself out and while you're at it be generous enough to let a maggot crawl up your legs and place some eggs in you - surely that has to be the way your like reproduce their kind without polluting the rest of sane humanity! You said what? tell it to the third finger stuck into your poker face.[quote]

You killed it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iraq/syria ISIS ISLAMISTS - Islamic State Of Maghreb Will Include NIGERIA! / Finally Revealed!! Jonathan Is Boko Haram / Bola Tinubu Sends Buruji Kashamu A One-way Ticket To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.