Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. (31936 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussions,problems And Solutions. / Nokia 3110c Problems And Solution / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by 2BdBest: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
sun_temi: 2BdBest, the iPhones are actually unlocked. I just checked. When they say connect to iTunes, they mean you should put the iPhone in "activation mode" then connect to iTunes to activate.

Do the following to put your iPhones in activation mode.

Note: Don't do this if your iPhone is already jailbroken.

Backup the iPhones, Go to Settings, General, Reset, choose "Erase All contents and settings" then click "Erase iPhone". The iPhone will reboot and end up in "activation mode". Put in your local sim, connect to iTunes to activate. That's all.

Thanks! I tried your suggestion and both phones are working now on a local network. Many thanks. Well Done for the work you are doing here.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
2BdBest:

Thanks! I tried your suggestion and both phones are working now on a local network. Many thanks. Well Done for the work you are doing here.

You are welcome.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
so nobody can solve my iphone problems here? matbe i will youtube them den embarassed
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: how can i get push notification on my iphone after setting the push still dont get the notifications pls help ooo

twicenoni: so nobody can solve my iphone problems here? matbe i will youtube them den embarassed

Try Push Doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB9fR_l2F6k
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: so nobody can solve my iphone problems here? matbe i will youtube them den embarassed

How did u set d push?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2013
tumababa:

How did u set d push?
i on the push notification and each of the app i set sound and viberation alert and badge on them all but its not working execpt on ebuddy that gives that alert and its once in a while
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: i on the push notification and each of the app i set sound and viberation alert and badge on them all but its not working execpt on ebuddy that gives that alert and its once in a while

What's d phone model and iOS version? Is it jailbroken? Is it factory unlocked?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2013
tumababa:

What's d phone model and iOS version? Is it jailbroken? Is it factory unlocked?
iPhone 3GS iOS 4.1 and yes it's jailbroken but not factory unlock and pls if I want to factory unlock it in ikeja how much?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: iPhone 3GS iOS 4.1 and yes it's jailbroken but not factory unlock and pls if I want to factory unlock it in ikeja how much?

U can try to install push doctor from cydia. Long time I used it though. What's ur imei.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
tumababa:

U can try to install push doctor from cydia. Long time I used it though. What's ur imei.
ok pls tell me how to do that coz that tutorial video is not clear my IMEI is 011985004044474
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
twicenoni: ok pls tell me how to do that coz that tutorial video is not clear my IMEI is 011985004044474

If push doctor is complex to install u can try SAM method. Add repo.bingner dot com to it cydia repo and let it load, now search for Sam. After u install it, u will deactivate and use Sam to activate. Dat shd give u push notification. U can then install ipusher from appstore to check if ur push is working
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sup y''all, I néed help ooo, is iPhone 4S iOS 6 jailbreakable? Help[color=#006600][/color]
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
haywire1: Sup y''all, I néed help ooo, is iPhone 4S iOS 6 jailbreakable? Help

Nope for now....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by twicenoni(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
thanx to u all guys i finally upgrade my 3gs to ios5 and jailbreak it even unlock it too. Now i need u guys help for madt apps that will mke my phone look fun e.g screenshot font changer, themes thanx in advance
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
dmcdad:

Nope for now....
. Is there a way to downgrade my version cos I'm tired of paying for app which I can get from ppl
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
haywire1: . Is there a way to downgrade my version cos I'm tired of paying for app which I can get from ppl

Yeah sure!! Did you save your SHSH blob for any earlier version of iOS?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by haywire1: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2013
dmcdad:

Yeah sure!! Did you save your SHSH blob for any earlier version of iOS?
. Which one b SHAH blob, undecided
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2013
haywire1: . Which one b SHAH blob, undecided

Ahh! Wahala dey be that ooo. Read some earlier posts abeg, I no fit come dey write about am again..

Anywayz, that shows u no save am and as such, u no go fit downgrade...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by softtouch2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
haywire1: . Which one b SHAH blob, undecided

If you don't know what shsh blob is, then you shouldn't be UPDATING the iphone yourself.
I will suggest you contact a person close who can do it for you.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
soft-touch:

If you don't know what shsh blob is, then you shouldn't be UPDATING the iphone yourself.
I will suggest you contact a person close who can do it for you.

Exactly...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dmcdad, iPhone 4s can not be downgraded from iOS 6 to 5 even with shsh blog.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
sun_temi: Dmcdad, iPhone 4s can not be downgraded from iOS 6 to 5 even with shsh blog.

you are right... Sorry I failed to take cognizance of the fact that they are yet to create customizable features on redsnow and the likes for iPhone 4S. Same reason one cannot make a custom firmware...

Your head dey there...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dantecruso: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
my iphone4 hangs n wont operate till bat3 dies out n d home keys is always hard to press and pls does it mean that d bat3 cant last for a whole day. answers pls
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by Suntemi(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2013
^^^ Home button needs to be fixed. And restoring will correct the issue of hanging. Could be a tweak issue too that's only if the iPhone is jailbroken, in that case identify the tweak and uninstall it. The battery will only last full day if you don't actively use the iPhone.
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by greatgeo(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2013
dival247:

fo:
iPhone 3GS 16GB White (4.1)
IMEI Number: 012157002369712
Serial Number: 88005DRK3NQ
First Unbrick Date: 2010-02-19
Last Unbrick Date: 2011-07-26
Initial activation: UK O2 Tesco.
Applied activation: UK O2 Tesco.
Next tether: UK O2 Tesco.
SIM lock status: Locked
This is my imei no 01 226700 1319749.is it factory unlock and can I upgrade it?thank[color=#000099][/color]@ sun tum
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by greatgeo(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2013
sun_temi: Dmcdad, iPhone 4s can not be downgraded from iOS 6 to 5 even with shsh blog.
3gs 8gig
Imei 01 2267001319749
4.1 firmware 06.15.00
Is it factory unlock and hw do I upgrade pls?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2013
greatgeo:
3gs 8gig
Imei 01 2267001319749
4.1 firmware 06.15.00
Is it factory unlock and hw do I upgrade pls?
it's factory locked. And try to downgrade the baseband to it's normal baseband before upgrading as the installed baseband is that of the iPad...
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by greatgeo(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2013
dmcdad:
it's factory locked. And try to downgrade the baseband to it's normal baseband before upgrading as the installed baseband is that of the iPad...
Thanks a lot but how do I downgrade the baseband to its normal baseband and upgade it cos its jailbroken already
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgeo:
Thanks a lot but how do I downgrade the baseband to its normal baseband and upgade it cos its jailbroken already
Download the latest redsnow or any of the recent versions.. Open it and click on jailbreak. It will give some options, and among them would be downgrade baseband. Just tick that one and continue with the process... After that you can go ahead and do the upgrade....
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by greatgeo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
dmcdad:
Download the latest redsnow or any of the recent versions.. Open it and click on jailbreak. It will give some options, and among them would be downgrade baseband. Just tick that one and continue with the process... After that you can go ahead and do the upgrade....
Thanks am goona do that and give u feedback
Cos on the cydia on it hilighed the upgading and jaibreaking help line hope it don't matter?
Can I do the dowload with bb my system or the iphnone?
Re: iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. by dmcdad: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
greatgeo:
Thanks am goona do that and give u feedback
Cos on the cydia on it hilighed the upgading and jaibreaking help line hope it don't matter?
Can I do the dowload with bb my system or the iphnone?

You can download redsnow with any device of your choice, just make sure it's on your PC after the download, that is, you can download it with whatever device you want, but just transfer it from such device to your PC after the download.. Remember to open redsnow in Administrator's mode.

Meanwhile, open cydia and check on the SHSHs you have for your device..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video) / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.