Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent (18948 Views)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. / He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by dreeldee: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2008
@ everyone
People take it easy, he only asked for a brotherly advise
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ty4real(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2008
dreeldee:

@ everyone
People take it easy, he only asked for a brotherly advise

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by dreeldee: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ ty4real
I can smell some dissing here, hope you're not trying to pick on me?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by dreeldee: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ ty4real

cux i'm ready for ya!! angry
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2008
Ayo, you mean after 10 pages of correction and dissing , you still couldn't figure out what you're doing wrong? Quite shameful shocked

dreeldee:

@ ty4real
I can smell some dissing here, hope you're not trying to pick on me?
dreeldee:

@ ty4real
cux i'm ready for ya!! angry

Ty4real
decided to shsh instead of diss the guy. Hence, the mute e'ticon. Get over yourself abeg
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by zheroes(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
Haba!!!!!!!!!!!! una still dey nail this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!! if JESUS CHRIST' execution took this long, the resurrection would have been impossible ooo. I BEG! I BEG! I BEG! make una free this guy.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by rikkyzee(f): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
it could be the way u approach them, maybe the girls also see you as someone who is not interested in a relationship.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by rikkyzee(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
Are u proud? There are many serious girls out there, Good luck,
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
Chei! I can't believe I read every single post on this thread. While some were very funny, some were very insightful, and some were--well, interesting. In as much as I thought the poster's initial use of the word "intelligent" rather than "intelligence" could have been a typo, I have come to the conclusion that our dear poster is not only conceited but finds it hard to differentiate between the noun "intelligence" and the adjective "intelligent." Indeed, no-one is perfect but the least we can do is strive towards perfection. I do agree with those that argue on here that the English Language is not our native language. On the other hand, the fact that the language is not our native language does not preclude us from learning (which should be a life-long process by the way).

Mr. Ayo, you might be a logical individual but the impression you've left thus far is of one with little or no intelligence. Maybe, just maybe if you refrain from using too many complex words and sentences and just keep it simple, you might be able get your point across. Like I stated earlier, you might be a logical thinker but try not to always see things your way and consider other people's perspective. You really came across as a conceited, unintelligent slowpoke, just my observation. Peace!

Ok, enuf of d grammar o jare, ehn by the way, reloaded, omo to lewa, wo mo n jisoro e o. girl, u r so hot, hot, hot! u need to holla at baba ijebu o, iwo omo ele yi grin grin Wo, LadyT ehn, your face look similar o (not familiar). i tenk i sabi u from somewhere but sha u fit be somebody else, won ti ni eyan meji ni oluwa da saye. orright, baba ijebu out of here. grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2008
Oh, on a side note o my pipu make una fote for Chikezie for American Idol o. omo yen gbiyanju gan ni--baby luther vandross. grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
T@meD0:

Chei! I can't believe I read every single post on this thread.

Ermmm. . . kudos! shocked grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by simmy(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2008
i wonder y pips are so annoyed at this guy, he writes awful english but i know many people whoa re awfully intelligent and speak terrible english. the truth be told is that it is hard to match beauty and brains in nigeria. the fine girls are mostly silly and the smart ones tend not to be to good looking, most of the fine girls i know are sooo mentally lazy!!! they cant put in the effort to be knowleadgable about anyhting more complex than fashion.
but theyre are some fine and smart chics out there. ive dated a few
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by jidobaba(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2008
pity i only just got to read all this. i wanna say the poster na the only correct person for this post. gawd! 'mean, even if the post lacks taste or mechanical accuracy, dat don't mean u guys shuld make it worse by venting ya personal frustrations -'can understand 'bout the chics(na dem way) but guys come on! if u can't help a brother leave am abeg. wetin sef
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by seyyk: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
please keep looking for, ONE DAY you will fine one.there are alot of intelligent girls outside there.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Echeozo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2008
/
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
Echeozo:

Omo poster, if you so intelligent and your wife so intelligent, na im be say na dictionary una go take de say goodmorning. I suggest you look for 'shorty' wey get normal intelligence if you wan enjoy your relationship.

And ya point be wetin, Nna "shorty"?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Ermmm. . . kudos! shocked grin

Do I sense some sarcasm here? Very funny!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Dreloaded(f): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
where exactly is "Ijebu-Igbo"
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by dreeldee: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
some place in Ogun state
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by RDynamite(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
T@meD0:

Do I sense some sarcasm here?

Relax abeg . Was just shocked u read every post wink tongue
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Relax abeg . Was just shocked u read every post wink tongue

Lol, I stay relaxed sisi. You sef believe say I read everything? Haba Alhaja! I was only making an ironic remark; notice I started with "Chei." smiley By the way, that tongue wey u stick out there, I go come push am back inside for you now. grin wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

where exactly is "Ijebu-Igbo"

Ehn! reló baby, you don't know the United States of Ijebu-Igbo? Oh lord my God, oh God my lord! O ma se o! In fat (infact), I am very emotionally affected right now but I will forgive you because you are an omo ele grin. Now, allow baba-ijebu to "knowledgify" you. Ijebu-Igbo is a town in Ogun state, north of Ijebu-Ode (please tell me you've heard of Ijebu-Ode). In Ijebu-Igbo, we have a king for each of our five clans (as if most Yoruba kingdoms don't) smiley namely: Ojowo, Atikori, Oke Agbo, Oke Sopin and Japara with the head of the Oke Sopin clan as the overall head, next to the Orimolusi of Ijebu Igbo. There's a college called Molusi College named after that. According to history, the founder of Ijebu-Igbo was the son of the founder of Ijebu-Ode and he was a hunter. He used to hunt in the northern part of Ijebu-Ode. After the death of his father he lost the throne to his younger brother supposedly while he went hunting. As a result, he migrated to the northern part of Ijebu-Ode, which is now known as Ijebu-Igbo. Anymore "qweshon" reló baby, direct it at baba-ijebu grin So, wetin be ya 080? Let me stop-- I'm just kidding. But I jisoro you sha wink

1 Like

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
dreeldee:

some place in Ogun state
Some place? Wo, dread, abi ki lon je. Ko ro gba lenu e o! Please "respet" yourself o, mind yourself o. grin smiley
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ayoappeal(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for your contributions, in as much as this topic has attracted several criticism, i would say that the typographical errors are probably delibrate in my last post cos i felt some contributors are deviating from the topic and since we have alot of grammatical gurus, i felt coming up with another grammatical error would distract us back to the main topic.

I really don't know why it's the guys that have contributed more rather than the ladies that the topic is ment for, well for the who are till dizzing me, keep it up and lets still keep this post active.

@tpia
Thanks for your response, i think you got the gist behind the post

the truely handicapped are those who measure beauty by the sole prerequisite of physical perfection

You can get to read some other topics that i have posted on Nairaland, so don't judge me by this post alone.

Look our for more posts from me
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Dreloaded(f): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
080 wetin? , My friend there's no JYork in Nigeria  tongue

How do you even pronounce this place sef. Ijebu-Igbo(igbo as in bush) or as in Igbo people? grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 3:22am On Mar 05, 2008
D-reloaded:

080 wetin? , My friend there's no JYork in Nigeria tongue

How do you even pronounce this place sef. Ijebu-Igbo(igbo as in bush) or as in Igbo people? grin
Lol! O ti o, no be Igbo people o; na bush now. The 080 was a joke, I know say you no dey naija omo ele grin Neither am I, go figure wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TmeD0(m): 4:37am On Mar 05, 2008
ayoappeal:

Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for your contributions, in as much as this topic has attracted several criticism, i would say that the typographical errors are probably delibrate in my last post because i felt some contributors are deviating from the topic and since we have alot of grammatical gurus, i felt coming up with another grammatical error would distract us back to the main topic.

I really don't know why it's the guys that have contributed more rather than the ladies that the topic is ment for, well for the (did you mean to type "those" here?) who are till dizzing me, keep it up and lets still keep this post active.

@tpia

the truely handicapped are those who measure beauty by the sole prerequisite of physical perfection

You can get to read some other topics that i have posted on Nairaland, so don't judge me by this post alone.

Look our (I'm convinced na typing issue be this as the letters "r" and "t" are close to each other on the keyboard) for more posts from me

Legend: Words in bold = spelling error; Italicized words = typographical error (benefit of the doubt here)

Mr. Ayo, there's a feature on your word processor program called spell-checker, abeg USE AM! Also, it won't hurt to take some typing lessons too jare. Ogbeni Ayo, the word na dissing no be dizzing (I know say na so you dey pronounce am, that's why you spell am like that) as you don take dis one come mess Yoruba people so embarassed As far as your recent post is concerned, you've just tried to justify your shortcomings rather than admitting your weakness and work on it to make it your strength. This has just confirmed my statement earlier that you came across as very conceited.

Obviously, you still don't get it; the reason the women are not responding to you is because you sound like a slowpoke to them (not saying you are) ; someone not worth wasting time and energy on. Oga Ayo, to reiterate what I said before, you might be a logical thinker but the way you came across was in no way appealing. Ironically, you pride yourself as being appealing--I don't think so. Maybe it's about time you rethink some of your actions and the way you perceive others (especially the opposite sex) as not being as "superior" as you think you are. Just a thought my guy. Chikena!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ty4real(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2008
@Dreeldee!
Bobo take it easy ooooo!But if you wan fight, I guess I ma not equal to the task, I was only keeping quiet since you said the poster only asked for a brotherly advise grin grin grin!

@R-Dynamite!
Thanks for shedding more light on my good intention! wink wink wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by emiemi(f): 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
The return of the runaway poster.
ayoappeal:

Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for your contributions, in as much as this topic has attracted several criticism, i would say that the typographical errors are probably delibrate in my last post because i felt some contributors are deviating from the topic and since we have alot of grammatical gurus, i felt coming up with another grammatical error would distract us back to the main topic.

I really don't know why it's the guys that have contributed more rather than the ladies that the topic is ment for, well for the who are till dizzing me, keep it up and lets still keep this post active.

@tpia

Look our for more posts from me

You have liver o, ayo. To think that you can come back and still make some unpardonable errors aka "ibon", is unbelievable shocked. I thot once bitten, twice shy is what they say.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by gilgee(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ Poster
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros try upgrade your intelligence first, maybe then you go dey attract girls wey match beat your intelligence. wink
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by thimbook2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Chief Ayoappeal,

I'm of the candid opinion that you should take the counsel offered you on the forum to do some work however little in getting your points across especially when using the English Language.

As per this silliness about your intentionally sneaking those grammatical foibles into your post, aw man angry shocked! Aint that coming a bit low especially from you, yeah man, cos you're just getting the web tighter around you with this cock-n-bull yarn angry you're throwing, man, get a grip.

Take tha ladies out, don't floss, try and be a real gee and rep for us dudes out there instead of taking your thesaurus with you on dates, i knew ur type in school back then, geeks, freaks and pimpleheads who couldn't get laid no matter they tried, so they duck under that being 'smarter-than-God' jibe, i wanna believe you're better than that, right, i think i know so, So please, run along now and be a good buy and LET ME HAVE SOME FRIGGIN' PEACE reading and digesting the intelligence in all the intelligently concocted flows these beautiful nairalanders usually make my day with, Peace!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by FactorChic(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
"I've not been able to mee girls that match my INTELLIGENT"
"I am slimmy"
"I am INTELLIGENT & OUTGOING GIRLS"

I think that speaks for itself, with what I just read, Mr. Poster there is nothing intelligent about you. Why don't you check yourself and work on your english maybe the INTELLIGENT girls will notice you

This was a total waste of time by d way! angry
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Beater - How To Know Them / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? / Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.