Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent (18956 Views)

I've Not Had Sex For Once In My Life---49 Years Old Woman Confesses / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. / He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by TerrySoft(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2008
All has been said.

1st, become what you want in ladies and the world will be a better place to live in!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ninja(f): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2008
abeg go and sleep isaac newton!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by saintniga: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
i no think say u sef wise. u can't tell me that the millions of ladies all over this country non has ever match your intelligent. i put it to you that, you are the cause because of the environment and the kind of people you move with.

where u reside sef and who are the people u associate with.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2008
i wouldnt call five feet midget. how many here are over that?

@first poster

dude, right off the bat i can tell you are remarkably dense even without the "intelligent/intelligence" muckup.
the attributes you set forth as necessary criteria for engaging with ladies are all sorely lacking in you if your grammar and your reasoning are anything to go by.

its moot anyway you wanting an intelligent woman: intelligence gets its spark from rubbing against another intelligent surface, in your case your ignorance and her intelligence are opposite forces that will cancel each other out leaving a vacuum.  grin

i suggest you scour for like-minded dullards and  comfortably spend the rest of your natural lives safely cocooned in harmless ignorance. afterall where ignorance is bliss, its folly to be wise.

tongue
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2008
besides, who wants an intelligent woman? statistics show that the most rebellious, sharp-tongued of them are the smart ones.

me, id rather have my women meek and docile so they will do my bidding, as the good lord intended. do not marry a siren, get yourself a soulless, robot-like wench with no independent mind of her own. they are a safer bet. none of that carrier women crap.

bring on the persecution grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2008
what the heck has the world come to?

in my day women are seen only in the kitchen, the sheep pen and straight into the bedroom. they are seen, but never heard as life followed its natural course.

now they are hardly in the bedroom but in the boardroom, they go to the moon, fight wars and want to be president of the United states. we even have female suicide bombers these days, thanks to the middle east.

the horror.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ahaoma(f): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2008
Hi Ayo,
I think your grammar needs some restructuring.You can't get an intelligent girl for a friend when you can't even express yourself correctly.Go back and do ur homework ok. grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by frank316(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2008
Its funny that most ladies in this house don't want to tell us the reason why we lack intelligent girls in this country. Its true, Ayo made some grammatical errors and could be a short guy for real, but I think this has given most girls in this house the reason to do what ladies love doing most -TAUNT- instead if discussing the issue on board.
I sometimes wonder if half of the female brain is between their legs while the other half is in their head.
Ladies can u tell us the problem?
Why do you girls give most men the reason to search so hard for a partner who can match their intelligence? Its sad that these girls even give dull men a reason to search.
why do most girls look so real and brilliant from the distance only to disappoint you when you get to know them better?
And great English students in the house, what u are doing to or saying about Ayo is not a show off of ur intelligence, anybody can see those mistakes, but because you are ladies, you will want the world to see that you have detected it by making fun of it, but the fact is that the question still remains unanswered.
I believe and know that this is not the case for all girls, but the number is fast increasing with time!!!!! HELP!!!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2008
frank 3.16:

Its funny that most ladies in this house don't want to tell us the reason why we lack intelligent girls in this country.  Its true, Ayo made some grammatical errors and could be a short guy for real, but I think this has given most girls in this house the reason to do what ladies love doing most -TAUNT- instead if discussing the issue on board.
I sometimes wonder if half of the female brain is between their legs while the other half is in their head.
Ladies can u tell us the problem?
Why do you girls give most men the reason to search so hard for a partner who can match their intelligence? Its sad that these girls even give dull men a reason to search.
why do most girls look so real and brilliant from the distance only to disappoint you when you get to know them better?
And great English students in the house, what u are doing to or saying about Ayo is not a show off of your intelligence, anybody can see those mistakes, but because you are ladies, you will want the world to see that you have detected it by making fun of it, but the fact is that the question still remains unanswered.
I believe and know that this is not the case for all girls, but the number is fast increasing with time!!!!! HELP!!!

well said, john 3:14, er, frank 3:16. the truth is half their brain is in the nether region you mentioned, and the other half in a guy's bank account.

i swear if Ayo is shorter than frodo and dumber than george bush but rich as hell, all the girls will flock to him. however if he was narcissus himself with a Da Vinci brain but with baba fryo's balance sheet, you wont find them near him. all that "intelligent guy is mr right" crap is mee affectation.

(im just kidding , o ye gender equality crusaders  grin)
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by onizzy: 1:57am On Mar 20, 2008
WAT DA?
Its not fair on us now!
im sure im personally more intelligent dan all these guys yanning
i wont mind carrying out a test to prove my point
women are known to be excelling more than men in most educational environment nowadays.
but i have 2 agree on d money part.
no girl wants a poor guy
blame 'em?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by henry007(m): 2:02am On Mar 20, 2008
u just dey blow your trumphet, u must be kiddin, class of which yr choose any yr & uni wetin ,guys top most of em'. Omo notin do us
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by jjerico(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2008
hi my name i Eric i am kind of new to the house. the topic in question caught my
attention because i am also faced with the same problem but in my case all the girls
i love(as in we blend) don't seems to do the same, it is those that are not compactable
with me that tend to fall in love with me. take for instance my kind of person likes any thing
computer, and the last girl i dated does not not any thing about computers and the worse is
she is not even ready to learn so when we are together i get bored and frustrated because
we just can't find a common ground.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by kunlenki(m): 5:00am On Mar 20, 2008
it is pity that a butterfly thinks itself a bird lipsrsealed
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by kunlenki(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2008
it is pity that a butterfly thinks itself a bird lipsrsealed
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2008
jjerico:

hi my name i Eric i am kind of new to the house. the topic in question caught my
attention because i am also faced with the same problem but in my case all the girls
i love(as in we blend) don't seems to do the same, it is those that are not compactable
with me that tend to fall in love with me. take for instance my kind of person likes any thing
computer, and the last girl i dated does not not any thing about computers and the worse is
she is not even ready to learn so when we are together i get bored and frustrated because
we just can't find a common ground.

is it just me, or do all these unlucky guys with tales of woe have poor grammar? i see a pattern here.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by tngtech(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2008
@POSTER

I THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR A REBIRTH.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by ebonyx1: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2008
@poster
intelligent girls are not hard to come by,it's just that most girls dont listen to their intelligence if u know what i mean.
most girls in nigeria, sorry to say, are kinda, i really dont know what words to use,but the intelligent ones are not many and you can never find them in common places cos they dont go there.they're kinda too smart to associate themselves with people who will work them up unneccessarily,if you get my drift.
i might not be all that intelligent but i stay far away from people who are less than me cos there is nothing to gain from idle talk.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by icezik1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Neoteny

Man, you are killing me with laughter.

@topic

What reading through this thread has shown me is that men are more intelligent than women. Looking at most of the female replies not one of 'em could come up with anything even vaguely sensible to suggest to the poster. All they are good at is throwing insults and taunts while hiding behind the "he's 5ft" and "intelligence/intelligent" comments. Most of the females in Nairaland are not ( in my humble opinion) intelligent enough to even marry the poster of this thread.

grin grin grin grin

P.S :- In case, you're female and want to attack me for this post, at least, have the decency to be really clever and witty about your insults. Don't just write swear words. Or at least, don't just make me laugh. (Special reference to Omo Eko - Girl, you need to clean your mouth with soap)
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Gamine(f): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
Ice , you like trouble sha
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by PurestBoy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
Make una leave this guy, haba
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by naijahotsp: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2008
Check out this site:  www.cupidafrica.com

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!

Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by chinda3: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
u mean u have not met any girl dat matches ur stupidity i guess,no dull babe dey naija my guy
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by spoilt(f): 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
From your aad grammar it seems you are not very intelligent. Your title has me cringing in horror! shocked

much girls? are you kidding me? grin
match your intelligent? hmmm! this thread will burn my cornea. i'm out.
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
grin  grin

hehe! war of the sexes. brilliant.

men, get your body armor and sharpen your swords (not those ones!), for the girls are sharpening their tongues  grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ spoilt. your signature says:

"If you have nothing worthwhile to say, put your tongue in its scabbard!"

it seems you are not taking your own advice!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
naijahotsp:

Check out this site:  www.cupidafrica.com

Chatroom is open 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Good luck!!

given their lack of smarts, this is rather what you should recommend

www.stupidafrica.com
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by onizzy: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2008
mr neoteny feels really cool out here!
feels like d master of d game do we?
lemme tell u sometin new neoteny!
u aint so GREAT
get it?
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by onizzy: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2008
@ henry
u cant even get ur act 2geda to structure a good sentence
must u add pidgin?
n u re arguing abt brilliance!
i put a challenge to u dat im more brilliant dan u
contest dat!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by spoilt(f): 1:37am On Mar 22, 2008
Neoteny:

@ spoilt. your signature says:

"If you have nothing worthwhile to say, put your tongue in its scabbard!"

it seems you are not taking your own advice!

grin
sorry sir voltron,
but if he's going to be dissing the ladies and actually start a thread about it then he should be intelligent himself. No one is asking for an english major. Basic english with a few typos is very acceptable.
admin please correct title of thread!!!
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Hardballer(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2008
u need to get your head out ya ass cus you praly looking in all the wrong places lol match my "intelligent"
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by Neoteny(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
spoilt:

grin
sorry sir voltron,
but if he's going to be dissing the ladies and actually start a thread about it then he should be intelligent himself. No one is asking for an english major. Basic english with a few typos is very acceptable.
admin please correct title of thread!!!

i see your point, madame beauvaire grin
Re: I've Not Been Able To Meet Much Girls That Match My Intelligent by yongbabe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ poster
u are so lucky i cant kick u.
if not u will not be able to sit sowm *hiss*

and by the way it is not "Girls That Match My Intelligent"
rather it is " Girls That Match My Intelligence" ( se how intelligent you are??)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.