Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. (1195 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
At a park, one beautiful Sunday evening.

Me: So tell me about yourself.

Her: What do you want to know?

Me: Everything.

Her: Everything is Nothing.

Me: Everything can't be Nothing because there's Something in Everything.

Her: Well, There's also something in Nothing.

Me: There can't be Something in Nothing because Nothing has no thing.

Her: But Nothing is no thing of Something. Nothing can't exist without Something.

Me: Nothing is the Negative of Something.

Her: Nothing can't just be the Negative of Something because you can have Something that is Negative.

Me: So you're trying to say that Nothing can be positive?. *surprised*

Her: Yes, like having nothing to worry about.

Me: But if you've nothing to worry about, then you've Everything.

Her: Yep! That's what I tried to tell you from the beginning. *smiles*

Me: Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Swaggzkid: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
lolz I don't have anything to say ooo
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Hawlahscho(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Smiles

Cool even though it's a fiction cool

I was confused along the line though, but I didn't bother myself because I was enjoying the imaginary conversation between OP and that lady that does not exist. cheesy

Nice one sir-OP

3 Likes

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:
At a park, one beautiful Sunday evening.

Me: So tell me about yourself.

Her: What do you want to know?

Me: Everything.

Her: Everything is Nothing.

Me: Everything can't be Nothing because there's Something in Everything.

Her: Well, There's also something in Nothing.

Me: There can't be Something in Nothing because Nothing has no thing.

Her: But Nothing is no thing of Something. Nothing can't exist without Something.

Me: Nothing is the Negative of Something.

Her: Nothing can't just be the Negative of Something because you can have Something that is Negative.

Me: So you're trying to say that Nothing can be positive?. *surprised*

Her: Yes, like having nothing to worry about.

Me: But if you've nothing to worry about, then you've Everything.

Her: Yep! That's what I tried to tell you from the beginning. *smiles*

Me: Wow!

How is this brilliant?
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by ladyF(f): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Warrisdis undecided
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by misspicy(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Mtchw
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2015
something is wrong with the two of you for talking rubbish in nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

How is this brilliant?
Ask am again.

2 Likes

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

How is this brilliant?

Didn't see any word like brilliant in the article.

Let me help you with words:

Brilliant: Means excellence, Magnificent and wonderful.

Intelligent: Means Mentally able, Sensible and rational. Showing or resulting from an ability to think and understand things clearly and logically.

So get your thinking straightened up. How many people can come up with such a discuss in such few seconds.
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Intelligent: Means Mentally able, Sensible and rational. Showing or resulting from an ability to think and understand things clearly and logically.

So get your thinking straightened up. How many people can come up with such a discuss in such few seconds.

How is this intelligent?

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Smiles

Cool even though it's a fiction cool

I was confused along the line though, but I didn't bother myself because I was enjoying the imaginary conversation between OP and that lady that does not exist. cheesy

Nice one sir-OP

grin So you mean to tell me you don't believe smart girls like this exist.
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Its Discourse not discuss.. What you have stated here is arbitrary opinions in fancy dress , A quibbling over silly minutiae..Does it make progress? is it useful or even meaningful in light of real world issues? Can ordinary people do anything with it? So again i ask , how is this intelligent?

1 Like

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

grin So you mean to tell me you don't believe smart girls like this exist.

they exist o, but One per continent. grin
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Its Discourse not discuss.. What you have stated here is arbitrary opinions in fancy dress , A quibbling over silly minutiae..Does it make progress? is it useful or even meaningful in light of real world issues? Can ordinary people do anything with it? So again i ask , how is this intelligent?

Mr. Intelligato! Thank you for your correction. Auto-correct is a problem.

Actually what you just said didn't prove in any way you're are intelligent. Any one could formulate voguish grammatical terminologies.
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Mr. Intelligato! Thank you for your correction. Auto-correct is a problem.

Actually what you just said didn't prove in any way you're are intelligent. Any one could formulate voguish grammatical terminologies.

You are turning on yourself, that's exactly what you did with your 'intelligent' post.

1 Like

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Allow me to break down the intelligence int this topic for you.

First of all, observe the topic. What does it say ".....Psychological brainiac"

What is Psychology?: subtle clever actions and words used to influence a person or group into a particular thought process.
what is Intelligence? sensible or rational: showing or resulting from an ability to think and understand things clearly and logically.

So put that together and we have Psychological Intelligence. Not Scientific or Engineering or statistical but Psychological.

Rational thought process of what the human mind can understand logically.
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Allow me to break down the intelligence int this topic for you.

First of all, observe the topic. What does it say ".....Psychological brainiac"

What is Psychology?: subtle clever actions and words used to influence a person or group into a particular thought process.
what is Intelligence? sensible or rational: showing or resulting from an ability to think and understand things clearly and logically.

So put that together and we have Psychological Intelligence. Not Scientific or Engineering or statistical but Psychological.

Rational thought process of what the human mind can understand logically.

Its clear that you source for things that make sense to you in order to appear intelligent, instead of doing the same with you, I'll simply point out the stupidity in what you think is intelligent or rational as you put it.. What you said is useless and divorced from reality, everythin about nothing and something is too esoteric and obscure, just pointless nitpicking over trival things, it gets nowhere, the above discussion can last a year..therefore, it discovers nothing, just opinion masquerading as knowledge.This is useless.
So again, how is that intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Its clear that you source for things that make sense to you in order to appear intelligent, instead of doing the same with you, I'll simply point out the stupidity in what you think is intelligent or rational as you put it.. What you said is useless and divorced from reality, everythin about nothing and something is too esoteric and obscure, just pointless nitpicking over trival things, it gets nowhere, the above discussion can last a year..therefore, it discovers nothing, just opinion masquerading as knowledge.Philosophy is useless.
So again, how is that intelligent?

I like this guy. It's like I will have your time today.

Firstly, It's not Trival it's Trivial.

Secondly, Mr. Man! Go back to the topic again and see if it says "Intelligent Convo postulated by two people to make the world go round". Dude! are you kidding me? Didn't you see it was just an intelligent Convo to mess with each others minds.

BTW Philosophy is different from Psychology. Philosophy are beliefs based on a school of thought. Psychology deals with influence using the rational mind.

We use Psychology in closing market deals. If you are not Intelligent Psychologically, how do you want to influence people or change thought patterns.

So I ask you, how isn't this Intelligent?

1 Like

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Oahray: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

that's a battle of wits up there. It takes high intellect to be anything close to witty. The average man would neither understand nor appreciate it though.
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oahray:
that's a battle of wits up there. It takes high intellect to be anything close to witty. The average man would neither understand nor appreciate it though.

M0ron, you are too late. The topic is cold.
Try again 2mrw.

1 Like

Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Oahray: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
ibotjaycob:

M0ron, you are too late. The topic is cold.
Try again 2mrw.
how typical. Whoever is too intellectually shallow hates anything deep.

I won't descend down that path of insults with you. Too grownup for that smiley
Re: My Intelligent Conversation With A Female Psychological Brainiac. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oahray:
how typical. Whoever is too intellectually shallow hates anything deep.

I won't descend down that path of insults with you. Too grownup for that smiley

Well this is a shocker...and in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.
I already gave my opinion, and i was discussing with OP not you. Why will i entertain your comment? i dont have time for your childish game since i see u are a fvckin idi0t

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Male Struggles That Women Will Never Know. / All Nigerian Men Are Crooks - Says My Jamaican Friend / "If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.