Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10015 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by obi4eze(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
belabela: just shows this brother is confused. He thinks about a matter and claims its prophesy. It's called delusion

I've been wondering about the source of his predictions.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
dagr8:
HATERZ..i know pple like u will come and comment now...if it had come to pass u wont come around to say something good...bt wen sumtin fails you are quick to criticze undecided

It would have been good if u had caution urself not to reply for acidtalk. Prophesy is not what you think but what you are told by God. How the message is received or delivered is not the issue but claiming what is not brings a curse upon the liar.

I took the simple test. Wait and see. By the way I don't pay special attention to prophesy other than the ones in line with biblical prophesies but while I was lamenting the equalizer in our first game, this brother showed up boasting it had been determined in the spiritual realm. I saw his link and laughed but then I took the honorable way, wait till super eagles qualify or till north african nations all loose out. In two succesive days both happened. I want to hear acidtalk defense on his north african nation o. Come to think of it bros fit tell us say na Mali him see for vision grin

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Chongaiman: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
acidtalk: . . .Please take note that I am neither God nor an Angel. God Alone has the power to show you something and change it or alter it slightly whenever HE wills.. . .

My God is not a God of confusion. Now that the predicted AFCON winner has been slightly altered, what next? sad

3 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by emiye(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
emiye: Yes Acidtalk, Nigeria will barely qualify from the group stages, but at the end qualify after a hard battle, and eventually reach the final of the AFCON 2013 nations cup. Quote me later

I might agree with the "barely" qualify statement, cause at at 12 minutes to the end of the 2 matches (78" ) played simultaneously, Nigeria was placed third and would have been out of the tournament, if things remains the same. The tie breaker between Zambia an Nigeria would have been fairplay statistics, which Nigeria was worse of in.

Now , nothing will stop us till we get to the final of the nations cup, not even the elephants of cote d voire.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by jackpot(f): 12:33am On Jan 31, 2013
If you think acidtalk is a pathological liar, click >>>LIKE<<< smiley

4 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by obi4eze(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
For me, I think Nigeria will go all the way to the final against Ghana but will not win the AFCON. grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Chongaiman: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2013
^^^
Bros, would you in all sincerity call that a terrible outing?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Papilo87(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Have carefully followed the so called Acidtalk's prediction and I can only Weep for my people. Such gullibility and shallow mindedness. A country that has refused to take its destiny in its hands resorts to breeding all manners of men claiming clairvoyance.

Ignoring the general observations he made about Nigeria politically in the name of prophecy i hone in on his ramblings about AFCON. Nigeria qualified (you decide whether its barely), All three North African countries failed at the group stage (What happened to one of them winning the title).

But what irks me so much is for the flip-flop called Acidtalk to then write that God gave him the gift and can change the outcomes slightly. Such blasphemy!!! What is wrong with our people. In the days of the Romans people like him get stoned for inducing confusion and blasphemy.

What is slight change in the fact that for instance I predict you will come first in an aptitude test out of 16 people and you barely come 8th. No farking North AFrican country qualified even for the quarters not to talk of the semis. There is nothing slight about that it is massive. SO is he saying God made a massive change to what HE had previously shown him?

To imagine that some people on here even started asking Acidtalk for help with their personal problems!!! Chai!! The worst thing that can happen to people is to totally lose a sense of personal conviction, willpower and self belief.

Just as all bloated fools do he then asks a fellow Nigerian who called his prophesy to question whether he (the challenger) would have disagreed with TB or Adebayo if they were the ones to have made the predictions. The challenger didn't disappoint as he made it clear to Acidtalk that not everyone holds those two men in high esteem.

While I do not have anything to say personally about the two men I make bold to say that a country where millions of people hold jet flying, corruption condoning and prophesy peddling preachers in high esteem it is a sure sign of a people in mental and religious bondage.

"Religion is the Opium of the masses"

This is more true for Nigeria than anywhere else.

My advice to fellow Nairalanders: Do your work with diligence, pray to whatever god or God you believe in and learn not to place your willpower in the hands of fellow mortals.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^What an acidic "lambastment."

To all that ask God with humility in their heart backed up by faith, shall receive.

Super eagles will win today!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
... Naija don win ooooo

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by holyvirgin: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
jackpot: If you think acidtalk is a pathological liar, click >>>LIKE<<< smiley
The man is a miserable liar and a prophet of doom.
Shame on you acidtalk, nigeria made it to the semifinal, with 2 clean goals....
We will win our next match against mali and we will also beat ... to carry the cup.
@honeric God bless you joor, if I were acidtalk I would never visit nairaland.
Bhaahahahahahhahaha
Up super eagles, let them haterz kiss ma arrze

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
acidtalk how far now? See how God just dey disgrace u dey go. We nor dey go far we don enter semifinal o. grin

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Boomark: ^^^What an acidic "lambastment."

To all that ask God with humility in their heart backed up by faith, shall receive.

Super eagles will win today!

Prophet Boomark, laffing in kasabalanka grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by asala1: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Oga acidtalk how market? You never reach your destination for your profession, you still need to go front go look for am. Prophesy no be wetin God wan make you do, we no need any prophet to tell us that. FYI if you never hear, Nigerian don qualify for the semis.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by aletheia(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
acidtalk: I still dey laugh oh!
Shebi na Cote d ivore una wan play next??
Shebi dem don play Cote D'Ivoire. You be false prophet.

3 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Prophet acidtalk, never mind those skeptics. Plz i want know, is or do you think TB Joshua is a man of God? I rely greatly on your discerning opinion. Thanks.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by aletheia(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2013

*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd.
Err. . .Acidtalk, how far?

Nigeria don reach final.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
gbosaa: No one is insulting you acidtalk...but quote me on this...Super Eagles will do well in South Africa.I dont have a fear about that,they might not win but they,ll do well and No north African country will even get to the top three...I SAID IT....

Lets wait for confirmation after the nations cup...Eagles will surprise you,all doubting Nigerians and The whole of Africa..You,ll see.

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by gbosaa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03
Gov Chime will come back to Enugu to waves of his supporters.He,ll come back healthy

My people,una don de see am..dont let negative things you read or hear affect your lives,our destiny is in our hands..

Those who throw spiritual boomerangs will have such weapons missing targets and heading towards their directions..

All you have to do is to wear your spiritual armour made and delivered to you by the Almighty.

Regardless of the tomorrows AFCON final result b/w Nigeria and Burkina Fasso,the Eagles have defied the odds and have done very very well.

Congrats to the few good men of vision who saw their depths and believed in them..men like Honerico and Rossik.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
gbosaa:

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by gbosaa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03
Gov Chime will come back to Enugu to waves of his supporters.He,ll come back healthy

My people,una don de see am..dont let negative things you read or hear affect your lives,our destiny is in our hands..

Those who throw spiritual boomerangs will have such weapons missing targets and heading towards their directions..

All you have to do is to wear your spiritual armour made and delivered to you by the Almighty.

Regardless of the tomorrows AFCON final result b/w Nigeria and Burkina Fasso,the Eagles have defied the odds and have done very very well.

Congrats to the few good men of vision who saw their depths and believed in them..men like Honerico and Rossik.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Is acidtalk still a member on this forum? Prediction gone wrong , poster gone on exile

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Chongaiman: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
acidtalk:

. . . .*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd. . .
grin grin grin
Bros, you don enter one chance.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
CHAMPIONS !
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by holyvirgin: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
acidtalk:

*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd.

cheesy grin
Finally super eagles not only made it past the group stages, they are now the new champions of Africa.
Acidtalk the prophet where are you? grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by vision2050: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2013
*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the
forthcoming AFCON. The country will
barely move out of group stages. Acidtalk go hang yourself super eagle dojutie.......
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by vision2050: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
Acidtalk you are a LEARNER
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by stevecantrell: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Don't worry we sent out a team to find him..

ULSHERLAN: Is acidtalk still a member on this forum? Prediction gone wrong , poster gone on exile

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
steve_cantrell: Don't worry we sent out a team to find him..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
gringrin

You can't get him in Nigeria. He is now in Burkina Faso.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by emiye(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
I knew and was sure, we would get to the final, even after the seemingly poor opening game against b/faso.

Lesson 1: Your destiny lies in your hands

Even Jabez ask for a change in his situation as intensely as possible, and his name was changed.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Acid talk is a big fat liar fronm the pit of hell grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Ezyp(m): 1:47am On Feb 12, 2013
obi4eze: For me, I think Nigeria will go all the way to the final against Ghana but will not win the AFCON. grin grin grin

you should be ashamed of yourself right now......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.