Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10018 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
acidtalk: I still dey laugh oh!
Shebi na Cote d ivore una wan play next??

Is this your response to the "barely"?

2:0 is barely?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bidam: Patroitism and predictions is like oil and water..they don't mix...we are watching...

At least ayam not a Burkinabe. Mine is direct not barely. wink
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

Is this your response to the "barely"?

2:0 is barely?

Open your brain and think.
The LAST match decided your fate and the 2nd half was what gave the victory (undeserved one). You won through TWO penalties. What do you call that. Don't just criticize for the sake of it. Reason before doing that. When I predict I don't just do it for the sake of it.

If TB Joshua or Adeboye brough this out would you have the confidence to ask them this crap? Abi na because I dey follow use nairaland.

Why didn't your entire men of God predict on the Super eagles at AFCON? So far bro, I am still 10/10 on point to swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boomark:

At least ayam not a Burkinabe. Mine is direct not barely. wink
the super eagles barely qualified for the next sage..imagine the hypertension on nigerians until those two goals were scored on the 80th and 90th min of the second half thru a penalty(very lame)..don't forget the match was played simultaneoulsy with the zambia match who culd ave qualified if they won by a wide margin..i think acidtalk predictions are more accurate than yours which was a dying minute prediction.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
acidtalk:

Open your brain and think.
The LAST match decided your fate and the 2nd half was what gave the victory (undeserved one). You won through TWO penalties. What do you call that. Don't just criticize for the sake of it. Reason before doing that. When I predict I don't just do it for the sake of it.

If TB Joshua or Adeboye brough this out would you have the confidence to ask them this crap? Abi na because I dey follow use nairaland.

Why didn't your entire men of God predict on the Super eagles at AFCON? So far bro, I am still 10/10 on point to swallow it.

Abeg hush jare, trying to twist it to suit you.

Is 5 points "barely"?

what did SA and Cape Verde qualify with?
When did they get their goals?

We scored 2 DESERVING penalties and you are here spewing air just to sound "justified"

who cares about Adeboye and tb Joshua? do you think everyone hold what these people say in high esteem?

We won with 2 penalties that could have resulted to 2 goals if Moses wasn't brought down in the eighteen yard box.
say something better jare and stop trying to hug straws.

And i hope a North Africa is going to win the nations cup?

There was a time i use to take somethings serious about your posts, but of recent, they have been pure "hmmmm" may God restore you!

3 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

Abeg hush jare, trying to twist it to suit you.

Is 5 points "barely"?

what did SA and Cape Verde qualify with?
When did they get their goals?

We scored 2 DESERVING penalties and you are here spewing air just to sound "justified"

who cares about Adeboye and tb Joshua? do you think everyone hold what these people say in high esteem?

We won with 2 penalties that could have resulted to 2 goals if Moses wasn't brought down in the eighteen yard box.
some something better jare and stop trying to huge straws.

And i hope a North Africa is going to win the nations cup?

There was a time i use to take somethings serious about your posts, but of recent, they have been pure "hmmmm" may God restore you!

When I type, I type or comment for people of wisdom. That's why you hardly find me commenting or even visiting nairaland these days.

Imagine your senseless point of claiming they qualified with 5points and talking of moses's possibility of scoring if he wasn't brought down.

I am not here to argue with you as I only do that with people of wisdom.

That post was up 3 solid weeks before the commencement of the Nations Cup. Moreover, weren't all your expectations and hopes in your mouth while the match was going on? My brother be reasonable for once.

I am not God and CAN NEVER be. I won't boast over any of my predictions coming to past, but I thank God for the gift HE has bestowed on me. He has the power to alter or totally change what He has shown me previously. Since you don't know me or my story, I advice you to stay clear.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Seun, I can see you oh!

Are you here to lock this thread again or to ban me this time around?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
acidtalk:

When I type, I type or comment for people of wisdom. That's why you hardly find me commenting or even visiting nairaland these days.

Imagine your senseless point of claiming they qualified with 5points and talking of moses's possibility of scoring if he wasn't brought down.

I am not here to argue with you as I only do that with people of wisdom.

That post was up 3 solid weeks before the commencement of the Nations Cup. Moreover, weren't all your expectations and hopes in your mouth while the match was going on? My brother be reasonable for once.

I am not God and CAN NEVER be. I won't boast over any of my predictions coming to past, but I thank God for the gift HE has bestowed on me. He has the power to alter or totally change what He has shown me previously. Since you don't know me or my story, I advice you to stay clear.

your words already sold you out as someone who's opposite of what he claims to be.

Only lizards praise themselves, but unfortunately, you do not know the definition of wisdom.

To predict (probability) is now wisdom? May God restore you like i said before.

And i am daring you, i want to know you and your story and i dare your advice.. can you bring it on?

i really want to face people like you who think they know.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bidam: the super eagles barely qualified for the next sage..imagine the hypertension on nigerians until those two goals were scored on the 80th and 90th min of the second half thru a penalty(very lame)..don't forget the match was played simultaneoulsy with the zambia match who culd ave qualified if they won by a wide margin..i think acidtalk predictions are more accurate than yours which was a dying minute prediction.

I no even understand what barely means again.

Are you saying scoring penalties is barely? Or penalty should not be a means of scoring goals? 3 points clear-barely? Being almost at the top, barely?

Barely, should have been when our qualification is in the Hands of other teams or when we qualify base on goals.

My prediction is a living minute not a dying minute prediction. Check my previous posts.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
acidtalk: Today's match will certain seal their dreams of advancing.

I don't think this looks like barely qualification.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boomark:

I don't think this looks like barely qualification.

You dey mind some people ni like say him dey talk to fools!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

your words already sold you out as someone who's opposite of what he claims to be.

Only lizards praise themselves, but unfortunately, you do not know the definition of wisdom.

To predict (probability) is now wisdom? May God restore you like i said before.

And i am daring you, i want to know you and your story and i dare your advice.. can you bring it on?

i really want to face people like you who think they know.

the emboldened is on point

but dont stretch ur luck too far...quarter final is d final destination...

I still remember dis post grin grin grin
honeric01: acidtalk, u don enter one chance o, @ least the eagles'll get to the semis. Just watch and see.

No northern country will get to the finals. I can bet it with you on anything. If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
grin grin grin please swallow those words.. grin grin you are hopelessly infected with the Super Eagles of the Westerhof Era

0:2, now that we have won, so what do you want me to do now? still swallow those words or? grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
dagr8:

the emboldened is on point

but dont stretch ur luck too far...quarter final is d final destination...

I still remember dis post grin grin grin

The northern country part winning the cup came with the 'sacrifice' i put up, not for the SE getting to the semis.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

it still doesn't make it barely because we are to win and that's all we need. If drawing, yet qualify, then you can call it 'barely'.

So using CIV as sample is not 'it' because only them qualified with a game to spare. Does that mean the rest 7 are going to barely qualify?

Look, CIV was just an example of a team that didn't let it's fans almost have hypertension by winning her group matches smoothly, unlike our dear Naija. Ghana & S/Africa had 4 points after 2 matches, so they had better odds at qualifying, they could have both lost their last matches, & depending on what happens in other matches, still qualify. Had Nigeria lost against Ethiopia, it was over, no calculations. The OP said Nigeria was going to have a dismal show & was barely gonna qualify from the group stage, can you boldly say Nigeria's performance was good, really? As i said earlier, 'barely' means 'almost impossible', not 'totally impossible. I'm not 100% after the OP's prediction, but you can only question his AFCON prediction if he had used the word 'barely' for a team like CIV.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2013
obi4eze:

Tunisia winning the tournament? Let them qualify from their group first then we can talk about them winning the tournament. As far as I'm concerned, they won't.

I'm not saying Tunisia will win the tournament, but could you have put your money on Zambia winning the last edition?

They're just predictions BTW.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Look, CIV was just an example of a team that didn't let it's fans almost have hypertension by winning her group matches smoothly, unlike our dear Naija. Ghana & S/Africa had 4 points after 2 matches, so they had better odds at qualifying, they could have both lost their last matches, & depending on what happens in other matches, still qualify. Had Nigeria lost against Ethiopia, it was over, no calculations. The OP said Nigeria was going to have a dismal show & was barely gonna qualify from the group stage, can you boldly say Nigeria's performance was good, really? As i said earlier, 'barely' means 'almost impossible', not 'totally impossible. I'm not 100% after the OP's prediction, but you can only question his AFCON prediction if he had used the word 'barely' for a team like CIV.

And when has the SE not been playing with HP? tell me when last you watched Nigeria play without some having HP issues, so it's not new.

Having 4 points was not enough for any of these countries to qualify until they won/drew their last matches, same with Nigeria, they were all in the same category and there's no way you can separate them. they all needed their last matches to move to the next stage.

If they lost their matches and the others won or even drew, they would have lost out, so whichever way you look at it, they were all in the same pot of soup.

No matter how you try to paint it, whoever didn't win 2 matches were not guarantee any passage until their last match and apart from CIV, the rest 7 quarter-finalist fall into this group, so does that mean all the 7 barely qualified?

If we had drawn last night and still end up qualifying, then the word "barely" would have made sense!

BTW, we finished same point with the group leader with just 2 goals difference, so nothing like "barely" in the passage.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

And when has the SE not been playing with HP? tell me when last you watched Nigeria play without some having HP issues, so it's not new.

Having 4 points were not enough for any of these countries to qualify until they won/drew their last matches, same with Nigeria, they were all in the same category and there's no way you can separate them. they all needed their last matches to move to the next stage.

If they lost their matches and the others won or even drew, they would have lost out, so whichever way you look at it, they were all in the same pot of soup.

No matter how you try to paint it, whoever didn't win 2 matches were not guarantee any passage until their last match and apart from CIV, the rest 7 quarter-finalist fall into this group, so does that mean all the 7 barely qualified?

If we had drawn last night and still end up qualifying, then the word "barely" would have made sense!

BTW, we finished same point with the group leader with just 2 goals difference, so nothing like "barely" in the passage.

Look, if you checked the dailies/news after the Ethiopia game, you'll see that the fans were jubilant for nothing, cos the experts have predicted q/finals as Nigeria's bus-stop in d AFCON. If the SE's matches before now were below par, wouldn't it be good to have wished for a change in this competition? We're meeting CIV in the q/finals & we're underdogs. You still haven't answered my question about if you think the SE's performance have been worth being proud of. If we lose to CIV (which is most likely to happen), then we only won 1 of 4 matches, a DISMAL performance.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
I wonder where to apply "barely" in the nigerian group matches.

1 We almost won Burkina Faso if not for their last minute equalizer.

2 we almost won Zambia if not for the wrong penalty awarded in their favour.

3 we won Ethiopia.

1, 2, 3 would have been 7 points. 5 points is not "barely" biko.

Well its about time to say something about our next match.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Boomark: I wonder where to apply "barely" in the nigerian group matches.

1 We almost won Burkina Faso if not for their last minute equalizer.

2 we almost won Zambia if not for the wrong penalty awarded in their favour.

3 we won Ethiopia.

1, 2, 3 would have been 7 points. 5 points is not "barely" biko.

Well its about time to say something about our next match.

Well, 'almost' doesn't win a game. It's either you did or you didn't, that's what differenciates winners from losers, if the SE were that good, why didn't they protect their lead against b/faso & zambia? Imagine yourself saying 'Nigeria almost won AFCON 2OOO' or 'Cristiano Ronaldo almost won the Ballon D'or'.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Well, 'almost' doesn't win a game. It's either you did or you didn't, that's what differenciates winners from losers, if the SE were that good, why didn't they protect their lead against b/faso & zambia? Imagine yourself saying 'Nigeria almost won AFCON 2OOO' or 'Cristiano Ronaldo almost won the Ballon D'or'.

SE are not that good but they are better than their opponents. So they did not barely qualify. That is what people should know.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Look, if you checked the dailies/news after the Ethiopia game, you'll see that the fans were jubilant for nothing, cos the experts have predicted q/finals as Nigeria's bus-stop in d AFCON. If the SE's matches before now were below par, wouldn't it be good to have wished for a change in this competition? We're meeting CIV in the q/finals & we're underdogs. You still haven't answered my question about if you think the SE's performance have been worth being proud of. If we lose to CIV (which is most likely to happen), then we only won 1 of 4 matches, a DISMAL performance.

Our discussion is not about whether they played up to a "standard" or not, our discussion is on "barely".
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
honeric01:

Our discussion is not about whether they played up to a "standard" or not, our discussion is on "barely".

Well then maybe you should check up the meaning of 'barely' & relate it to the OP's predictions.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Boomark:

SE are not that good but they are better than their opponents. So they did not barely qualify. That is what people should know.

Look, criticise constructively. You can't say there wasn't a time when you were watching the match that you didn't fear that Nigeria might crash out. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Somex10202(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
As for me, so far so gud,the predictn has being going as said.But 2nyte match btw togo and tunisia wud say alot.if tunisia are knock out then may be dis mere guess work than prediction.Till then kudos acid talk
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
5minutes left togo vs tunisia.....
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mr acidtalk,you berra delete your prediction about a North African country lifting the AFCON trophy.

We have 7 West African countries in the quarter finals so your second prediction about the runner-up doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
and its over tunisia out.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
So na BARELY dey cos kata kata 4 here abi

well am glad 2 let u know dat all North Africans barely did not make it 2 d quarter final grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
never_say_never:

Look, criticise constructively. You can't say there wasn't a time when you were watching the match that you didn't fear that Nigeria might crash out. That's my point.

And who told you i had fears? I was busy doing this...grin grin

Arsenal fans fear nothing and don't get heart attack easily.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
just shows this brother is confused. He thinks about a matter and claims its prophesy. It's called delusion
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
belabela: just shows this brother is confused. He thinks about a matter and claims its prophesy. It's called delusion
HATERZ..i know pple like u will come and comment now...if it had come to pass u wont come around to say something good...bt wen sumtin fails you are quick to criticze undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty? / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.