Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10016 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Chongaiman: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2013
acidtalk:

Open your brain and think.
The LAST match decided your fate and the 2nd half was what gave the victory (undeserved one). You won through TWO penalties. What do you call that. Don't just criticize for the sake of it. Reason before doing that. When I predict I don't just do it for the sake of it.

If TB Joshua or Adeboye brough this out would you have the confidence to ask them this crap? Abi na because I dey follow use nairaland.

Why didn't your entire men of God predict on the Super eagles at AFCON? So far bro, I am still 10/10 on point to swallow it.

Bros, what of now? Are you still on point?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
acidtalk:

*So Many Nigerian Graduates across the country will have a course to smile this year. There will be a massive employment by a few government agencies and some private multinational companies. But bribery and forgery will make the most qualified and honest ones loose out on the job.

Solution : I strongly recommend a 3day Fasting and prayer for every Unemployed Nigerian Graduate this January.

* 2 Nigerian Billions alongside some foreign friends will setup a foundation to Help the unemployed graduates, handicapped and widows in the society. Their Donations will be massively mismanaged by those who will be made to manage the foundation/NGO.

*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd.

* At least nothing less than 5 National House of Assembly members (Senate and House members) will be fared dead between January and May this year.

* Our state governors. Should be very prayerful. At least 2 of them will lose their lives due to Accident and bad health. Same goes to 2 present serving ministers.

* President Goodluck Jonathan should be filled with a lot of prayers and fasting by him and his member of his families to avoid calamities. The president needs to take very good care of his health. (To avoid treasonable felony not much will be said). Mr president should really go on a 7days fasting and prayers to beg God for Forgiveness. He has really gone against his promises made to Nigerians and God is really upset with him and his entire government.

* A Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be arrested overseas over drug related issues. Another very rich and powerful Politicians child will be arrested for same crime.

* WAEC and UTME will record the worst failure records ever.

* President Jonathan will reshuffle his cabinet. This action will cause a little uprising as people to be replaced have records of Misconduct and Fraud related accusations in the past.

True?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
True?
More like a prophet of doom. Acidtalk is definitely a scam. He was all out to full gullible religious Nigerians. I knew that when he recommended some type of fasting and prayer B.S. Anyone who does as he said would definitely do anything and even part with his/her money or valuable. A cheap way to scam people is by adopting religious prophesy gimmicks such as this one.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Gboliwe: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Very true.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Brand_new:
More like a prophet of doom. Acidtalk is definitely a scam. He was all out to full gullible religious Nigerians. I knew that when he recommended some type of fasting and prayer B.S. Anyone who does as he said would definitely do anything and even part with his/her money or valuable. A cheap way to scam people is by adopting religious prophesy gimmicks such as this one.

I feel so pity fr your miserable life and generation yet unborn with this mindset. What do you mean by calling your father a SCAMMER? On this whole forum, can any soul come out and say I demanded a penny from them either on this forum or outside it? I know how many charitable deeds I have done for members of this forum in the outside world and here you come blabbing nonesense.

You can only refer to me as a scam or criminal if I took my predictions to people's doorstep and demanded for material things in return.

Are you so silly that you couldn't read my second and third post that God has the power to ulter whatever He wills at anytime and no man can claim Glory of the Work of God.

It is people like you that practically go and bow to some Pastors just because they saw a vision in your life which came to past. I am not looking for such respect in here and will NEVER claim to be mightier than thou.

You pick out only the AFCON prediction and start calling me names? What about the other predictions that have come to past? Are you too blind or silly to see that more than 3 other of those prediction have happened? ALso more than 80% of my last predictions came to past so why want to kill yourself?

I feel pity for your kind of miserable souls that still exist on earth.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Did I forget to see that if money is your problem and you have a genuine need for it, you should tell me as I am willing to reduce the poverty stricken genes from your life.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Did I forget to say that if money is your problem and you have a genuine need for it, you should tell me as I am willing to reduce the poverty stricken genes from your life.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by DeepSight(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ojigbiti, jigbiti, jigbiti. Acidtalk don FALL, FINALLY!

Super Eagles have exposed you.

Ojigbiti.

And you still have the confidence to come here barking?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are a FAILED prophet!

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
acidtalk: Did I forget to see that if money is your problem and you have a genuine need for it, you should tell me as I am willing to reduce the poverty stricken genes from your life.

SHUT IT! angry angry angry angry angry angry

You're hopeless!

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by joe4christ(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
emiye: Yes Acidtalk, Nigeria will barely qualify from the group stages, but at the end qualify after a hard battle, and eventually reach the final of the AFCON 2013 nations cup. Quote me later

Yea, you were specific and today i can testify of the fact that what you stated above actually came to pass, you much more like the prophet of the old. Strightforward describes them.
May God increase you!

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
acidtalk:

I feel so pity fr your miserable life and generation yet unborn with this mindset. What do you mean by calling your father a SCAMMER? On this whole forum, can any soul come out and say I demanded a penny from them either on this forum or outside it? I know how many charitable deeds I have done for members of this forum in the outside world and here you come blabbing nonesense.

You can only refer to me as a scam or criminal if I took my predictions to people's doorstep and demanded for material things in return.

Are you so silly that you couldn't read my second and third post that God has the power to ulter whatever He wills at anytime and no man can claim Glory of the Work of God.

It is people like you that practically go and bow to some Pastors just because they saw a vision in your life which came to past. I am not looking for such respect in here and will NEVER claim to be mightier than thou.

You pick out only the AFCON prediction and start calling me names? What about the other predictions that have come to past? Are you too blind or silly to see that more than 3 other of those prediction have happened? ALso more than 80% of my last predictions came to past so why want to kill yourself?

I feel pity for your kind of miserable souls that still exist on earth.

You are losing the more with such reaction. Keep your cool bro.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by turl(m): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2013
lol sooo... how is this acidtalk guy not dead yet after his fake predictions?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2013
can we have a review of the predos to see which one came to pass

i thimk gov lamidos son was caught with dollars though gov chime came back
sure - p and mdas provided jobs

the fact that eagles won does not diminish the value of the exercise

acidtalk step down with the attacks and give us a review
also id like to get the 2nd Q predos

kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.