Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10017 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
grin grin grin please swallow those words.. grin grin you are hopelessly infected with the Super Eagles of the Westerhof Era

What is there to swallow? it's a prediction from me and it didn't occur, so?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
You still have hope in our Eagles

Do i have a choice? it's my country, unless you have another country for me.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by dagr8(m): 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
lalaosky:

i hope your super eagles is doing well after two draws?...buwahahahahahaah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope still dey joor...we will win our next match
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Buchianom(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
...Following...
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by enlady(f): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
abeg acidtalk, make u check that your crystal ball again and prophesy better thing for super eagles o. That your terrible prophecy is already gaining ground o!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by GEJPFOOD: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Acidtalk i have been following ur post on nairaland. May God continue to bless u. A prophet is never recognize in his home/country, that is wat i find out here. Please i want to relate to u. ivanmihela83@yahoo.com please inbox me
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
GEJ & P.FOOD:
@Acidtalk i have been following ur post on nairaland. May God continue to bless u. A prophet is never recognize in his home/country, that is wat i find out here. Please i want to relate to u. ivanmihela83@yahoo.com please inbox me

And what exactly are the positives in his "prediction" if Nigeria gets knocked out of the competition? undecided
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Feraz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
kai.....it's beginning to happen...... Nigeria's outcome is becoming terrible.....
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
gbosaa: No one is insulting you acidtalk...but quote me on this...Super Eagles will do well in South Africa.I dont have a fear about that,they might not win but they,ll do well and No north African country will even get to the top three...I SAID IT....

Lets wait for confirmation after the nations cup...Eagles will surprise you,all doubting Nigerians and The whole of Africa..You,ll see.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
@Bidam
just watch and see.

The unseen hands behind the mischief of the referees will never prevail in the end- penalty outside the box.

You guys should not fear. Qualification is for Nigeria and Burkina Faso.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Somex10202(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2013
Make u people no fear,we go qualify.the prophesy said naija wud BEARLY qualify nt dat naija wudnt qualify.so cool temper
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by emiye(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yes Acidtalk, Nigeria will barely qualify from the group stages, but at the end qualify after a hard battle, and eventually reach the final of the AFCON 2013 nations cup. Quote me later
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
the national team is not good enough to reach the final
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by obi4eze(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Acidtalk, you prophesied predicted that a North African country will win the Nations Cup and there's only one remaining (Tunisia). Still watching ...
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
obi4eze: Acidtalk, you prophesied predicted that a North African country will win the Nations Cup and there's only one remaining (Tunisia). Still watching ...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
so far so good for acidtalk's predictions, only one north african country left in the tournament, but who says they cant win it, & Nigeria has been what he said they'll be (so far).
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
never_say_never: so far so good for acidtalk's predictions, only one north african country left in the tournament, but who says they cant win it, & Nigeria has been what he said they'll be (so far).

How is the bolded?

Do you know what "barely" mean?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Sisebuto: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
T
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

How is the bolded?

Do you know what "barely" mean?

Barely means "By a small margin" or "Almost not at all". So, you see....he said their chances are so slim, not that they certainly wont. A chance is a chance, even if it's small.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
never_say_never:

Barely means "By a small margin" or "Almost not at all". So, you see....he said their chances are so slim, not that they certainly wont. A chance is a chance, even if it's small.

But their chances aren't small because moving to the quarter finals is in their hands. just a win by any margin is what is needed, so nothing "barely" here.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

But their chances aren't small because moving to the quarter finals is in their hands. just a win by any margin is what is needed, so nothing "barely" here.

Try to get it. CIV have qualified with a match to spare & have more points then Nigeria will have even if they win, Nigeria have to wait till the last match to be sure of their stand, they might as well lose, & even if they win, they'll know they were fortunate unlike CIV who have qualified even without playing their last group match.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
honeric01:

but what if they draw..are you going to swallow your words?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bidam: but what if they draw..are you going to swallow your words?

Even if they draw, they can still qualify, although that's if Burkina faso beats Zambia.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
If i use barely in every prediction, it then means i can never be wrong in any of my predictions. Or by even saying, pray hard for it to happen or not to happen.

Therefore, as prophet one touch, am saying that this is the day Nigeria and Burkina Faso qualify. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boomark: If i use barely in every prediction, it then means i can never be wrong in any of my predictions. Or by even saying, pray hard for it to happen or not to happen.

Therefore, as prophet one touch, am saying that this is the day Nigeria and Burkina Faso qualify. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Well, impossibility is nothing in football (not all times though)
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
never_say_never:

Well, impossibility is nothing in football (not all times though)

the prophet has spoken a possibility.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
never_say_never:

Try to get it. CIV have qualified with a match to spare & have more points then Nigeria will have even if they win, Nigeria have to wait till the last match to be sure of their stand, they might as well lose, & even if they win, they'll know they were fortunate unlike CIV who have qualified even without playing their last group match.

it still doesn't make it barely because we are to win and that's all we need. If drawing, yet qualify, then you can call it 'barely'.

So using CIV as sample is not 'it' because only them qualified with a game to spare. Does that mean the rest 7 are going to barely qualify?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boomark: If i use barely in every prediction, it then means i can never be wrong in any of my predictions. Or by even saying, pray hard for it to happen or not to happen.

Patroitism and predictions is like oil and water..they don't mix...we are watching...
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
We barely made it into the next stage.

What next?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by obi4eze(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
never_say_never: so far so good for acidtalk's predictions, only one north african country left in the tournament, but who says they cant win it, & Nigeria has been what he said they'll be (so far).

Tunisia winning the tournament? Let them qualify from their group first then we can talk about them winning the tournament. As far as I'm concerned, they won't.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Boomark(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Boomark: @Bidam
just watch and see.

The unseen hands behind the mischief of the referees will never prevail in the end- penalty outside the box.

You guys should not fear. Qualification is for Nigeria and Burkina Faso.

grin
Prophet Boomark is laughing in Cambodia!
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
I still dey laugh oh!
Shebi na Cote d ivore una wan play next??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them / Prosperity Pastors Increasing Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.