Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28606 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by uninvited: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Illuminatus(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
Okay. I'm perplexed as to why you'd want to snoop on these girls and their boyfriends. That's either crazy or fictional.

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
So 18yrz n below want babe .. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op, your point is?
A teenage girl gets matured emotionally earlier than her male counterparts. She needs an older guy to complement that.

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Dannylux: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
I feel you, bruh cheesy

make una leave our girls, go for your age mates!!! tongue grin angry

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nomski0(f): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Grow up OP

11 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Dannylux: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nomski0: Grow up OP

He should grow up and start chasing after younger girls, you mean? undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by elrony(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused.It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me.i get to meet a girl that i like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.i don't end there, i try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone,how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls.it's not fair now.

Lwtmb.... grin cheesy.....
Kid,Don't worry when u are in ur twenties u ll understand!!! grin
*pats him on the head*

Now run along!! angry

62 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Dannylux: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
elrony:

Lwtmb.... grin cheesy.....
Kid,Don't worry when u are in ur twenties u ll understand!!! grin
*pats him on the head*

Now run along!! angry

Leave our gehs grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by elrony(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dannylux:

Leave our gehs grin cheesy

Lol I am not holding any of "ur gehs"...I ain't no human-trafficking kinda love-vendor!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Smh.orisirisi
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Dannylux: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
elrony:

Lol I am not holding any of "ur gehs"...I ain't no human-trafficking kinda love-vendor!! cool

tongue

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by uninvited: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
it might be that girls in their twenties are ugly

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by wiilly02(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lwkm its true sha...its so hard to find ur age mate thats single that you can build a relationship with...i hav witnessed situations where a 31yr old man will have a 17yr old girl as his gf...tel me is it fair??

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by gwas(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op, you are mistaken! You should be saying men in their 40s and 50s should leave your girls alone. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by jmoore(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin

survival of the fittest

@op, wake up. Even the teenage girls don't want you.

Here is a scenario. A man of 28 yrs meets a girl who is 18yrs. She just gained admission into university .
In the next two years the man clocks 30 and the girl clocks 20. He proposes and marriage begins.
Next ten years when he is 40 yrs she will be 30 yrs. When he is 70 yrs she will be 60 yrs.

I don't know about others but I believe dating is not mating. That is my lifestyle.

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Iaz93: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
The teenage girls should leave the adult guys alone. undecidedangry

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by espiranza(f): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused.It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me.i get to meet a girl that i like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.i don't end there, i try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone,how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls.it's not fair now.
Guys in their teens should leave our babies alone cos If guys in their thirties date babes in twenties, and guys in twenties date babes in teens, then guys in teens (OP) should wait till they become citizens. (not 18+. I mean 21+) no babe would love to date a guy her age or less. So wake up, smell d coffee and hold ur ' hardware'

9 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2013

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by martronilla: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2013
no nigerian girl wants to date a child... happy new month

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by agrovick(m): 12:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan o

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by elrony(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Dannylux:

tongue

Buaaaaaahhhhh!!! grin

*pats him on the head*

Be a good boy!!!..till u reach ur early twenties! smiley
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by elrony(m): 12:34am On Dec 01, 2013
gwas: Op, you are mistaken! You should be saying men in their 40s and 50s should leave your girls alone. cheesy

U got it wrong!!..

Men in their 40's upwards go for the 20's girls...bar the yerimas tho!! grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mecussey(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2013
It happened to me when i was a teenager as well. The girls mature faster than we guys and see us as kids. Now, teanage girls i senior with up to 10yrs still prefer to call me by my name without any atom of respect unlike their male counterparts who put oga or sir as initials. Though, i dont care as far as i go nack their thing.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Gabreal1(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2013
The matter taya me o.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by johnstar(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2013
undecided shiit happens
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 degree or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls

18 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2013
We have so many YERIMAs around

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 GP or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls

them sweet die grin

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Looolllzzzzz......reeaally funny!!! Reminds me of those days in sec school.... grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mspee(f): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Who wants to date babies? undecided

Hello son, now is the time to study hard, make good grades, make real money and polish yourself. . . When you are 20+ you'd enjoy what your elders are enjoying now. wink

Grow up!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by jmoore(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: no nigerian girl wants to date a child... happy new month
ms_pee: Who wants to date babies? undecided

Hello son, now is the time to study hard, make good grades, make real money and polish yourself. . . When you are 20+ you'd enjoy what your elders are enjoying now. wink

Grow up!!! angry

@op, the girls have spoken. Stop whining, be patient for the next six years. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.