Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me (8378 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by tmbadmos: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
tmbadmos: ...IS EITHER YOUR EX IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH HIS MARRIAGE AND NOW HAVING HIS MIND DRIFTING TOWARDS YOU AS HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE, OR SIMPLY WANTS YOU AROUND HIM FOR ADDED SEXUAL PLEASURE. IF THE LATTER IS THE CASE, IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE'S OUT TO WASTE ALL YOUR LIFE IN PRETENCE THAT HE STILL LOVE YOU. BE WISE TO KNOW HIS MISSION!
tmbadmos: ...IS EITHER YOUR EX IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH HIS MARRIAGE AND NOW HAVING HIS MIND DRIFTING TOWARDS YOU AS HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE, OR SIMPLY WANTS YOU AROUND HIM FOR ADDED SEXUAL PLEASURE. IF THE LATTER IS THE CASE, IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE'S OUT TO WASTE ALL YOUR LIFE IN PRETENCE THAT HE STILL LOVE YOU. BE WISE TO KNOW HIS MISSION!
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Melmo: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I a. A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing.
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by cornie11: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
HOW I GOT BACK MY BOYFRIEND AFTER BREAKUP
I am from Cyprus, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend after breakup, i and my boyfriend have been together for the past 3 years, recently his behaviour and character towards me changed and i later found out that he had another girlfriend who he was talking to on facebook, when i confronted him it led to quarelling which eventually led to breakup, i was emotionally down, i did all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post on a relationship forum about a spell caster who help people get back their lost loves, re-unite broken relationship and marriages at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came to me apologising for all his misdeed, we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster for your marriage or relationship problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Youngpo413: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2014
Abbey2sam:
First to comment, I would have said something but the topic is no worth commenting...

This first to comment shi.t
lol
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by harrysterol(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Dondav:

I'll find you, And I'll Drink your blood for supper.. If I were you, I'll be dead before I find you

Am shivering
shocked
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Youngpo413: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Alert:
my ex b.f. who is now married with a kid still calls me sometimes i get disturbed over such calls. most times we just talk about everything but nothing in particular and each time i always ask about his wife and baby as a reminder to him that he is married. he actually proposed to me 2009 but I couldn't pull through with him because i felt he wont make me happy eventually, i remembered last year when he called me and started refreshing my memory on how i broke his heart and all. I am trying to forget him but each of his calls makes me wonder how it would have been between us, i am really ashamed of such thoughts embarassed i mean , what does he want? why does he still call? how do i handle him? do i still receive his calls? please help me out.
I'm sure you are still single till date,what a shame...you dumped him thinking the grass will be greener on the other side with an excuse that he won't make you happy,now you are regreting,this should be a lesson to all b!tches.

Your ex just wants to fuckkk and dump you just like you did to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Night Stand! Share Your Experience / Crazy How Girls Went From Covering The Breast To Covering Only The Nipples / HOT! 10 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are Absolutely Great In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.