Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me (8391 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Alert(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
my ex b.f. who is now married with a kid still calls me sometimes i get disturbed over such calls. most times we just talk about everything but nothing in particular and each time i always ask about his wife and baby as a reminder to him that he is married. he actually proposed to me 2009 but I couldn't pull through with him because i felt he wont make me happy eventually, i remembered last year when he called me and started refreshing my memory on how i broke his heart and all. I am trying to forget him but each of his calls makes me wonder how it would have been between us, i am really ashamed of such thoughts embarassed i mean , what does he want? why does he still call? how do i handle him? do i still receive his calls? please help me out.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by chikeorji123(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
That's depend the nature of his topic whenever he calls,if he address u as a friends no issues but chatting at u like a single guy without considered he have married then ignored his call..

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Abbey2sam(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
First to comment, I would have said something but the topic is no worth commenting...

This first to comment shi.t
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
poster, there's a little red button on your phone next to the green button, do you need lessons on how to use it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2013
^^Flawless yan...OP,its obvious u are not comfortable with the friendship,just end it by telling him to move on with his life without you,for good.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by tmbadmos: 12:15am On Jan 05, 2013
...IS EITHER YOUR EX IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH HIS MARRIAGE AND NOW HAVING HIS MIND DRIFTING TOWARDS YOU AS HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE, OR SIMPLY WANTS YOU AROUND HIM FOR ADDED SEXUAL PLEASURE. IF THE LATTER IS THE CASE, IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE'S OUT TO WASTE ALL YOUR LIFE IN PRETENCE THAT HE STILL LOVE YOU. BE WISE TO KNOW HIS MISSION!
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by quicksylva(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2013
He just wants too straff your kpomo, you have two options, It's either you let him have his way inside your hole or you tell him wholeheartedly that is over between the two of you. The choice is yours to make.

NOTE: If you eventually go with the 1st option, that means both of you are now officially back together, that means you are officially ban.ging someone's husband.

WARNING: Be extremely careful, watch your back always because someone can bath you with acid anytime, anywhere.

If you eventually go with the 2nd option, No Wahala for your side,
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by tmbadmos: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2013
tmbadmos: ...IS EITHER YOUR EX IS HAVING PROBLEM WITH HIS MARRIAGE AND NOW HAVING HIS MIND DRIFTING TOWARDS YOU AS HE SUFFERS IN SILENCE, OR SIMPLY WANTS YOU AROUND HIM FOR ADDED SEXUAL PLEASURE. IF THE LATTER IS THE CASE, IT IS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE'S OUT TO WASTE ALL YOUR LIFE IN PRETENCE THAT HE STILL LOVE YOU. BE WISE TO KNOW HIS MISSION!
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Mynd44: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2013
Block his number jorh. You will do better without him blowing your phone up

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:40am On Jan 05, 2013
You dodged a bullet. Imagine if you were his wife, he would be doing this on you with another woman. Ignore his calls, pray for his wife and give thanks to God that you arent in her position.

4 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2013
OP, you are definitely enjoying the yarns.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by seunfly: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2013
Op i think that he may still have feelings for you especialy as you ve said that he has proposed to you in the past if so you just have to cut him off to allow him focus on his marriage and aviod draging you back into his life which may be dangerious for both of you.
You also said you rejected the proposal because you felt that you won't be happy with him so OP do not be source of sadness to someone else marriage since you don't realy like it yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: You dodged a bullet. Imagine if you were his wife, he would be doing this on you with another woman. Ignore his calls, pray for his wife and give thanks to God that you arent in her position.
Oh please, don't be ridiculous. If there's any bullet, it's the one she shot him with, which is why he's bleeding on her. Did you not read where she wrote that she's been reminiscing about their past?
@OP, someone has said you should block his number, I suggest you do that. No need playing with fire.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Alert(f): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
ThiefOfHearts: You dodged a bullet. Imagine if you were his wife, he would be doing this on you with another woman. Ignore his calls, pray for his wife and give thanks to God that you arent in her position.
yea, exactly! I thought of that too, wouldn't want to be in the wife's shoes. and i wonder if his wife knows about these calls?

Mynd_44: Block his number jorh. You will do better without him blowing your phone up
please can you teach me, i dont know how to do that, i have an mtn and airtel. thanks smiley

@seunfly, thanks I dont intend to break a home cos i wont even accept him.

thanks all for your comments it was helpful>
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by kittykat1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
Alert: yea, exactly! I thought of that too, wouldn't want to be in the wife's shoes. and i wonder if his wife knows about these calls?

please can you teach me, i dont know how to do that, i have an mtn and airtel. thanks smiley

@seunfly, thanks I dont intend to break a home cos i wont even accept him.

thanks all for your comments it was helpful>
What sort of phone do u use? I want to tell u how to block it.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by 190: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
you have to keep answering and giving him what he wants

isnt he a Nigerian man - we are always right and know whats best for our ex's ladies grin grin grin
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by 190: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dondav:
Seriously, If this is funny; Why aren't I laughing?
If u see my face now, You'll get a restraining order against me.

do i know you from adam
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dondav:
I'll find you, And I'll Drink your blood for supper.. If I were you, I'll be dead before I find you

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by 190: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dondav:
I'll find you, And I'll Drink your blood for supper.. If I were you, I'll be dead before I find you

get thee behind me satan undecided
am covered with the blood of Jesus angry
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by alfredo4u(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
He/she only needs ur hard core s*x
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 06, 2013
Dondav:
Don't even think of Jesus now cos you barely know who HE is... I already sent my peeps to you cos I'm far away from you. I guess he's gonna be covered in your blood by tomorrow! Just keep your doors open cos he hates to pick locks.
Oh! And make sure you don't scream when he arrives or it's gonna hurt a lot.
undecided
Redirect your peeps to the OP's ex plz. There, they'd be better employed and I wouldn't have to interject.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Alert(f): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
@kitty kat I use samsung galaxy s2 for my MTN and a blackberry for my AIRTEL. Thanks.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by gratiaeo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
With your Samsung..... Click your call logs then press options key, scroll down and click Add to reject list....
BlackBerry...... Download call control from your App world its simply
Here is my number for more information 08032251139
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by kittykat1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
gratiaeo: With your Samsung..... Click your call logs then press options key, scroll down and click Add to reject list....
BlackBerry...... Download call control from your App world its simply
Here is my number for more information 08032251139

He has told u how to do it already.
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Alert(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ gratiaeo & @kittykat tnx kiss
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by Alert(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=Dondav]
[b]@OP.. I could Marry You and keep him off your back... But you'll have to be my 3rd wife. I'm already married to @Onila and @Cindyrella. Whatcha say?
funny angry
Re: My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me by tpia5: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2013
are nlers saying taylor swift is speaking greek here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64

abi you people dont know how to use youtube ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.