Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! (1352 Views)

Find Out Why This Sex Position Has Been Banned By Scientists / I Want To Marry Mukina / Is Seun Dating Mukina?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by AnodaIT(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Somebody join me and praise THE LORD cos he has done it for me .
Seun: The supermoderator who posted this leak to the home page instead of blocking it and reporting it has
been ban suspended from super-moderating indefinitely ,
because we are deeply concerned about that
person's sense of judgment. That person has been doing
a great job, but we do not know what possessed him / her this evening.
I serve the God of vengeance.
*singing - the God that answereth by fire , let Him be my God . . .*

2 Likes

Re: Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by autumnflower(f): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Source?
Re: Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by AnodaIT(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
AnodaIT: Somebody join me and praise THE LORD cos he has done it for me .

I serve the God of vengeance.
*singing - the God that answereth by fire , let Him be my God . . .*

I thought that mukinatu is not the only supermod on Nl? It might be someone else. Maybe. . . . . . .
Re: Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by AnodaIT(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
fellis:

I thought that mukinatu is not the only supermod on Nl? It might be someone else. Maybe. . . . . . .
The God I serve will never allow it to be any other person it must be her.
YOU DARE CALL GOD A LIAR?
Re: Mukina Has Been Banned. PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
It wasn't mukina and He wasn't banned.

(1)

. / THE MOST ROMANTIC WEDDING CEREMONY EVER! / I'm In Need Of Correct Guy, Conji Has Kill Me - Karen Igho Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.