Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? (2222 Views)

Wifey Material (pics) / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2013
I've come across a lot of stuffs on NL this xmas and new year holidays especially regarding men, ladies and relationships. The men claim our mothers are the last true wifey materials while the ladies hold firm that real women still exist and that maybe the guys are not looking in the right places. I've also read a lot (even though some of these info are best practised on paper) on how to be a better man, how to be a good wife, how not to behave in public, 10 traits of a romantic husband... etc. However, one thing is sure, the serious men want real ladies and real ladies are waiting for them.

So in an attempt to help ourselves and maximise our efforts, I've opened this thread as a platform for us to express ourselves. I'd love for the ladies to tell the real men where they can find them! Is it in the church, wedding ceremonies, shopping malls, beaches, events etc. And also for the men, to come out and tell us where they frequent (I know most men are native and highly predictable with their movement).

Hopefully this will help narrow the searches and probably put smiles on people's face this 2013 and beyond.

...You have the floor!
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2013
Any and everywhere but the shrine...btw,be a 'hubby material',and you will find a 'wifey material'.

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Caracta(f): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Everywhere, but most men do not want 'wifey' materials, they want 'girlfriend-s.e.xslave-material.'
If you want a 'wifey' material, be a 'husband' material.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Caracta: Everywhere, but most men do not want 'wifey' materials, they want 'girlfriend-s.e.xslave-material.'
You are so right!
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Caracta: Everywhere, but most men do not want 'wifey' materials, they want 'girlfriend-s.e.xslave-material.'

Hmmm... So you saying the problem is not in the search for wifey materials, instead the men should become husband materials?

That's a good one but I'm sure a couple of guys will say otherwise too. So it still boils down to the question; where exactly is everywhere? At least for th few men that are husband materials. Or am I missing something here?
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by venorite(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
It depends on ur understanding of 'wifey' material cos my own understanding might differ from yours...so it boils down to personal ish

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Caracta(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Hmmm... So you saying the problem is not in the search for wifey materials, instead the men should become husband materials?

That's a good one but I'm sure a couple of guys will say otherwise too. So it still boils down to the question; where exactly is everywhere? At least for th few men that are husband materials. Or am I missing something here?
Pls don't misunderstand me. Just like venorite pointed out, it is a personal thing. One man's meat is another man's poison. It depends on you.

As for the everywhere thing, you can find her everywhere you can find a woman. Even at the club house, shrine, hospital, etc. It's a personal thing. It's left for you to be specific about your preferred qualities in order to narrow down your search.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Caracta:
Pls don't misunderstand me. Just like venorite pointed out, it is personal thing. One man's meat is another man's poison. It depends on you.

As for the everywhere thing, you can find her everywhere you can find a woman. Even at the club house, shrine, hospital, etc. It's a personal thing. It's left for you to be specific about your preferred qualities in order to narrow your search.
You thief!

This is what I wanted to say! angry
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Look at it this way.... Isn't there a generally accepted standard or set of qualities that make a wifey material or husband material? I'm sure most of us will agree that some people are good-looking just the same way others are not that good-looking (even though we all subscribe to the school of thought that says beauty is in the eye of the beholder). We all certainly know a mad man when we see one, or a successful person when we read about them.

So in as much as I would like to admit that a wifey material is personal thing, there still exist that generally accepted benchmark that qualifies a lady as one.

Besides, if we all were to have different opinions about a thing, the opinions would still overlap in certain areas. Don't you agree?
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Skanas(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
If she can COOk,COMMUNICATES well,has AMBITION and GOALs,is beautiful to you and has BOMB PU$$$Y, just stop there and give that woman a RING grin grin
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by seunfly: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
The truth is you will know wife material when you see one, irrespective of your parsonal qualities that you may wish for, there are general quality that is required of a virtius woman examples are
*Humility
*Honesty
*Home managability
*Obidience
*Dedication
* Loyalty
*Suportive
unfortunatly mordernisation, exporsure and porverty/greed has strip many ladies off some of this qualities while many girls tend to switch it off at early stage and exibit it at the later stage of their 20ties.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Skanas(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
seunfly: .
wats ur own?
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by 190theclown: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Skanas: If she can COOk,COMMUNICATES well,has AMBITION and GOALs,is beautiful to you and has BOMB PU$$$Y, just stop there and give that woman a RING grin grin

Stop there angry
Bomb pucee's
I don't Joke with Bomb pucee's
Give me that anyday anytime - I'm putting a ring on it angry
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by True2myself24(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Look at it this way.... Isn't there a generally accepted standard or set of qualities that make a wifey material or husband material? I'm sure most of us will agree that some people are good-looking just the same way others are not that good-looking (even though we all subscribe to the school of thought that says beauty is in the eye of the beholder). We all certainly know a mad man when we see one, or a successful person when we read about them.

So in as much as I would like to admit that a wifey material is personal thing, there still exist that generally accepted benchmark that qualifies a lady as one.

Besides, if we all were to have different opinions about a thing, the opinions would still overlap in certain areas. Don't you agree?

I still think the definition of wife material is a personal thing. What works for one may not be a big deal for another.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by 190theclown: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2013

They are everywhere except nairaland undecided
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

They are everywhere except nairaland undecided

190, where've you been now? I've been searching evrywhere for you
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by 190theclown: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

190, where've you been now? I've been searching evrywhere for you

Did you check my bedroom shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Funny thing is that those that really need this thread just pass by and say nothing! undecided
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by UjSizzle(f): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
They are like the air
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Op, Please define "wifey material" when you do I can answer you
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Op, Please define "wifey material" when you do I can answer you

young man, the whole world knows a mad man, a beautiful lady, a corrupt politician, a slowpoke, a prostittute, an herbalist when dey see one. We can even tell a chinko phone from a genuine one, so how much more a wifey material!? If you don't know then apply ur hand brake and park well. No offense.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by AnodaIT(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
My advice to you is , stay away from the churches if you are looking for a wife material.
The best place to watch out for is public transport :-

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by snthesis(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: My advice to you is , stay away from the churches if you are looking for a wife material.
The best place to watch out for is public transport :-
so ar u suggesting i drop my ferrari to take a bus undecided
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
In ur village. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

young man, the whole world knows a mad man, a beautiful lady, a corrupt politician, a slowpoke, a prostittute, an herbalist when dey see one. We can even tell a chinko phone from a genuine one, so how much more a wifey material!? If you don't know then apply ur hand brake and park well. No offense.
Na wa oo! This is classical,but offensive...he only wanted a logical definition nah.

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by AnodaIT(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
so ar u suggesting i drop my ferrari to take a bus undecided
If that's what it takes. The ones that will trip and jump into ur Ferrari are not wife materials.
Wife material may take a lift but they don't wait for lift. They pay for their TP even when visiting you
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by AnodaIT(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo: In ur village. lipsrsealed undecided
Don't go there. Bad , raw things happen there.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wifey materials are abundant on all corners of the earth...

But scientists claim the earth is round... So dere's prolly no 'corner'

OP.... Some of the girls u see everyday.... Some of the ones u hardly notice. Check dem out again.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT:
Don't go there. Bad , raw things happen there.
Hmmm... U wud no! grin grin
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by AnodaIT(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm... U wud no! grin grin
undecided
Tomorrow is sunday , no try me o . I need to chop first sunday communion with clear mind.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

Did you check my bedroom shocked

Flytefalls wld not allow me to enter
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Mmmm...., so wife full everywhere yet a handful are still single; both ways. Maybe the guys have not noticed cos they are not patient enough, ladies? ...or perhaps the wifey materials are not vibrating within the right frequency, guys?

I still can't trace the missing link!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touching Image Of Couples Embracing Under A Collapsed Building / Are Older Women Jealous Of Young Girls? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.