Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? (2221 Views)

Wifey Material (pics) / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
AnodaIT: undecided
Tomorrow is sunday , no try me o . I need to chop first sunday communion with clear mind.
Try u? Who u biz? Press pause abeg! Mstewww..
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by cheche98(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:
so ar u suggesting i drop my ferrari to take a bus undecided
hahahaahahahahaah
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by phineas: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
They stay @ home mostly,sometimes u see them in a group with other girls @ events.they don't club alone,no no,they are either with a male friend so u won't get it right there either,best bet,ask your friends,they'll tell you their friends that are wife material.Girls tell their male friends stuff,so they'll help you weed out fakes.

1 Like

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by amyg(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL: Funny thing is that those that really need this thread just pass by and say nothing! undecided
Like u.lipsrsealed
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by 190: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Flytefalls wld not allow me to enter

thats true,
my wife aint around so you can peek
be fast before she gets back shocked
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
190:

thats true,
my wife aint around so you can peek
be fast before she gets back shocked

're you sure she'll not be back soon. I can't fight oo angry
@poster, are we derailing
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by alfredo4u(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
In deir fada's house. Dey only comes out once in a week
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Skanas(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

're you sure she'll not be back soon. I can't fight oo angry
@poster, are we derailing
Nope!...b fast!...go blow d guy den com bk and concentrate on d topic
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Skanas(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Skanas: Nope!...b fast!...go blow d guy den com bk and concentrate on d topic
least ah forget dats a 'wifey mat' guyz.....
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
A wife to me might be a mumu to you. And a wife to u might be a gold digger to me. Every man to his own. So definition of a wifey material is subjective!
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
phineas: They stay @ home mostly,sometimes u see them in a group with other girls @ events.they don't club alone,no no,they are either with a male friend so u won't get it right there either,best bet,ask your friends,they'll tell you their friends that are wife material.Girls tell their male friends stuff,so they'll help you weed out fakes.

I can reason with this analysis.
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by chronique(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Truth is,most wifey materials are usually inside their various houses. Their lives revolves round school/work to home to market to home to church/mosque to home to school/work. Same goes for the men. Reason is that,they are family oriented & these are some of the visible traits you see in family oriented peeps. They spend more time with their families than with friends outside. A real husband,spends more time with his family(wife n kids) & a real wife spends more time taking care of her family(husband n kids). A lady who is always on d move(shoprite,cinema,beach,party,club,concert,etc) & hardly stays at home,is "most likely" not going to make a good wife. Same goes for guys. Remember the key word "always".

2 Likes

Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2013
the fact that you ask this question, means that you are not husband material chalay....
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
the fact that you ask this question, means that you are not husband material chalay....

I've gotten mine bro, go get yours! cool (Read the opening post on the thread and you'll get the reason for the question.) But seriously, I must admit dat the story behind mine wasn't rosy, it was 'slow' and at times very frustrating. I quite agree with chronique that they are homely people, which makes the whole process even more difficult for an outgoing person! Hence the need to find a common ground...
Re: Where Do The 'wifey' Materials Frequent? by divinelove(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
I think d definition of a wify material is individual specific. First d man must define wat a wify material means to him. Immediately this is done u ll kw where to b searching for such woman. Make a list of qualities u cant do witout in a wife n dt make it a lot easier for u. Its similar to buying a car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Day She Will Leave And Won’t Come Back To You. / I Cheated To Change My Boyfriend... / Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.