Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? (9660 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Hey Guys This Bra Cost A Whooping $2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Cherriecupid(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
I saw this funny picture online while browsing and decided to share with you guys. Seriously would mind if your chic puts on this unique bra? Don't lie o!

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by MosakuAW(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy

Funny bra and kind of scary too.

Nice concept thou.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Erukumakanaki: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
How can i? when everytime i look at it i think a man is grabbing my Girl's boobs embarassed

if she need a hand to hold those boobies, mine are always ready grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by MzPecs(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
What kinda bra is that one? undecided

It definitely would not fit in when she puts on a top or sumfin! angry
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Chanchit: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Which kyn end time bra be this, see my gf or wife on this would be putting some ideas in my head that she's cheating. So No!
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
I rather have a real hand covering my boobs dan dis artificial one

3 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol cause you can tell her what to wear
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by MRpii(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
lipsrsealed At least half or quarter bread is better than non
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nature8(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol.. End time bra

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
No no no, I'm a jelous typa guy, wouldn't stand to imagine another guy's look alike hands on my treasures. What is mine is mine.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I rather have a real hand covering my boobs dan dis artificial one

What a coincidence, mine is quite available

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:
Lol cause you can tell her what to wear

Who does that.
Btw you've been off for a while, whatchu up to?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Mologi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
As far as she is not going to tell anybody she s wearing that kind of bra
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Who does that.
Btw you've been off for a while, whatchu up to?

Lol trying to control someone. If she likes it she'll wear it.

Ehmmmmm. Out and about. I'm trying to study but it's so cold and I never want to leave my bed
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
No biggie provided it an inner wear.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Lol trying to control someone. If she likes it she'll wear it.

Ehmmmmm. Out and about. I'm trying to study but it's so cold and I never want to leave my bed

Marriage is about two ppl, not one alone. And if someone is doing something wrong, ppl always link the offender to a close associate, friend or family.
It's then you'll hear comments like, is that not faith's wife? And stuff
So I think the husband has a say in the wife's appearance and vice - versa.
Ohhh, sorry about the cold.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Must be Australians...!! !
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Marriage is about two ppl, not one alone. And if someone is doing something wrong, ppl always link the offender to a close associate, friend or family.
It's then you'll hear comments like, is that not faith's wife? And stuff
So I think the husband has a say in the wife's appearance and vice - versa.
Ohhh, sorry about the cold.

Yeah this years winter is really really bad.

Marriage is also about learning to live with a person and their differences. You haven't chosen to marry your sister, she will have different opinions and thoughts and morals. And your job isn't to try to morph her into your idea of an ideal woman but to love her for her person and her being. We all have the image of the perfect woman or man in our head and we fail to realise when we choose to love a person we can't force this image on them. They are who they are.

You really shouldn't care what people think. People will always talk.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah this years winter is really really bad.

Marriage is also about learning to live with a person and their differences. You haven't chosen to marry your sister, she will have different opinions and thoughts and morals. And your job isn't to try to morph her into your idea of an ideal woman but to love her for her person and her being. We all have the image of the perfect woman or man in our head and we fail to realise when we choose to love a person we can't force this image on them. They are who they are.

You really shouldn't care what people think. People will always talk.

One truth we've always run away from is the fact that we'll always care what ppl think about us. No matter how much we pretend we don't, deep down we'll always know it's true.
Attitude and character is quite difficult to change, and requires time, but not things like lousy and bad dress sense, hygiene and the rest, it's easy to make someone see they doing it all wrong. My junior brother was once a bad dresser, he could spend thousands on silly wears, but through examples and much coercing, he's really rubbing shoulders with me and he's really grateful.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
How can i? when everytime i look at it i think a man is grabbing my Girl's boobs embarassed

if she need a hand to hold those boobies, mine are always ready grin
cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

One truth we've always run away from is the fact that we'll always care what ppl think about us. No matter how much we pretend we don't, deep down we'll always know it's true.
Attitude and character is quite difficult to change, and requires time, but not things like lousy and bad dress sense, hygiene and the rest, it's easy to make someone see they doing it all wrong. My junior brother was once a bad dresser, he could spend thousands on silly wears, but through examples and much coercing, he's really rubbing shoulders with me and he's really grateful.

But don't you think that's what defines a person. Like your brother, Who says his dress sense was bad ? The society doesn't have to define your norm. Things change all the time and no one should have to change to fit into someone's idea of normal. E.g When I was younger everyone hated my lips. Society shunned it. And if I had decided to change who I was to fit into Someone's idea of what the norm is it would only be my loss today.

And your brother. You never know tomorrow Kanye west could rock his style on the runway. What would that make you then? Would you then change his new dress sense ?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

But don't you think that's what defines a person. Like your brother, Who says his dress sense was bad ? The society doesn't have to define your norm. Things change all the time and no one should have to change to fit into someone's idea of normal. E.g When I was younger everyone hated my lips. Society shunned it. And if I had decided to change who I was to fit into Someone's idea of what the norm is it would only be my loss today.

And your brother. You never know tomorrow Kanye west could rock his style on the runway. What would that make you then? Would you then change his new dress sense ?

Right, but what's good is good and what's bad is bad.
Osama bin Laden must have had a reason for his actions and believed it was right, but for the fact he believed it was right doesn't make it right. That's exactly what am talking about.
When I meant my brother had a poor dress sense, I meant specifically color combinations
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Right, but what's good is good and what's bad is bad.
Osama bin Laden must have had a reason for his actions and believed it was right, but for the fact he believed it was right doesn't make it right. That's exactly what am talking about.
When I meant my brother had a poor dress sense, I meant specifically color combinations

Yes but your wife isn't killing anyone. Actually there's no such thing as something being good or bad. But Anyways she's expressing herself and her personality.

Even colour combinations, they've changed too. Color clashing was a norm in the 90s and who says they won't make a comeback. So does that mean your brothers dress sense is up to society ?
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Erukumakanaki: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
tunnamania11:

cheesy
Boss Tunna. . . Buate Sir cool
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Boss Tunna. . . Buate Sir cool
Chop knuckle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by faith551(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=YourMain post=40652687]

Yes but your wife isn't killing anyone. Actually there's no such thing as something being good or bad. But Anyways she's expressing herself and her personality.

Even colour combinations, they've changed too. Color clashing was a norm in the 90s and who says they won't make a comeback. So does that mean your brothers dress sense is up to society ? [/quote

You really believe there's nothing like good or bad?
You know one thing humans always forget is that every body has his or her own way of thinking, and this concept alone might turn out to be a threat to the survival in fact humans.
Where there is no rule, and order chaos follows, imagine a world where every body does what he likes, assuming am a cannibal, and a brother next door is a serial killer, we all have reasons for our actions but if we live in different planets then we'll have no problem but for peaceful coexistence, ppl who share same idea and school of thoughts can share the same space without troubles, but injecting diversity in their midst is trouble.
What makes us who we are is the decisions we take, if I get married I wouldn't be a pain in the ass to my wife, but she'll definitely have to expect some help in her decisions
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

Yes but your wife isn't killing anyone. [b]Actually there's no such thing as something being good or bad.[/b]But Anyways she's expressing herself and her personality.

Even colour combinations, they've changed too. Color clashing was a norm in the 90s and who says they won't make a comeback. So does that mean your brothers dress sense is up to society ?
Are u related to JL Mackie moral philosopher? That's relativist view cheesy
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=faith551 post=40652920][/quote]

Of course there's no such thing as good or bad just what everyone thinks is good or bad.

Lol you think diversity is trouble? So in your opinion people that are different cannot coexist? Then we all might as well get ourselves a planet and live on our own. Because no one is the same. No one will ever have the same morals or think the same or behave the same because we've all been exposed to different environmental factors lol.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
tunnamania11:

Are u related to JL Mackie moral philosopher? That's relativist view cheesy

lol ehm. No I'm not. I'm just normal I guess...
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
YourMain:

lol ehm. No I'm not. I'm just normal I guess...
Are u sure ? cheesy

He argued that ethical values and moral judgments are a human invention , which is imposed on society by 'institutions'.
Re: Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
tunnamania11:

Are u sure ? cheesy

He argued that ethical values and moral judgments are a human invention , which is imposed on society by 'institutions'.

Oh yes. I completely agree. It's only common sense.

But I'm not anything lol. Just normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What This Runz Girl Is Doing With Longest DICK Statue / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Lovemaking? / G-STRING: What Should I Do With These Panties? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.