Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria (5982 Views)

It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0:
Do we need to do any healing with Ogoni people too ? They have been weighed down mightily by the Nigerian Yoke

Nothing threatens Nigeria more than the Biafran issue. You won't understand, but those in the know understands.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

That's the point I'm making. Who is this Igbo president? It's easy for those in the diaspora to mouth off but lets be honest. Have you seen igboland lately in person? Igbos in Igboland can't even select good govornors! That's not a diss, that's the truth. Who will the president be? We won't simply give you a president JUST because you're Igbo. That makes lil to no sense. Igbo politicians can't even get along for the most part. Imagine just handing the presidency over lol

Nigeria does not work the way you think my friend.
Obasanjo was the most infamous Yoruba man. Heck he was even in prison. He was yanked from there and made president. He was made president against Yoruba protests.
That is how Nigeria works my friend; ie if you are interested in the truth.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nothing threatens Nigeria more than the Biafran issue. You won't understand, but those in the know understands.

That's why MegaMan2020: said

Whilst Igbos in the SW and North are doing everything in their power to stay in the SW and North lol.

I guess it doesn't if Igbos in SW and North are doing this...lol, at ignorance or should I say stupidity
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

I believe that Nigeria can actually start to move forward with CONFIDENT steps if we elect a good president of Igbo extraction.
It is important for national healing and forward movement. We can kill two birds with one stone. Pick a really smart presidential material from Igboland.

Pardon me, the last time I checked, Nigeria was still a democracy where people are free to elect any person as their president. Asking us to pick a candidate of an Igbo extraction to rule is like telling us that Igbos are better in governance than the rest of Nigerians. That is quite ethnocentric. You must know that Nigeria is a country of more than 200 ethnic groups who have equal right to aspire to the post.

I will support an Igbo candidate, not because he is Igbo but if he could show, by his pedigree, that he is better suited for the post than the other candidates. Be that as it may, it's really archaic, undemocratic and simply lazy to insist on the presidency solely on the basis of ethnic origin.

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nigeria does not work the way you think my friend.
Obasanjo was the most infamous Yoruba man. Heck he was even in prison. He was yanked from there and made president. He was made president against Yoruba protests.
That is how Nigeria works my friend; ie if you are interested in the truth.

Lol imagine you telling me how Nigeria works. I know exactly how Nigeria works. I've lived here most of my life. I know Yorubas never wanted Obasanjo but he was put in power because at the time North had a firm grip on the counry. It's not the same anymore. It seems that you don't understand how things work because you're yet to tell me who this mystical Igbo man is that will change Nigeria. And if he will change Nigeria how come he hasn't changed Igboland?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

I bought some shares of First Bank in 2008 at N33/share. Today, those shares are still worth the same, or even less (bonus, dividends,interests et al calculated) today.
In Soludo's time, the shares would have grown for sure. Nigeria was quickly assuming an international financial role under CC Soludo.
Sanusi destroyed all that and set us back YEARS. Like I said, this is not the thread to do the comparison.
There was a thread on that here in Nairaland; If you like I can dig it up.
Comparing Soludo and Sanusi is like comparing a professor and a student respectively.
Only Truth I really would not like to be insolent but your comment is not very well informed. Maybe you are not quite knowlegdeable about how share prices work. The problem I have with you is your tendency to assert authoritatively without a shred of intellectual humility and almost always you assert on things you have no knowledge of displaying your ignorance unabashedly. Nigeria is not isolated from the global economy and banks are not either. I fail to see what difference Soludo,Jesus Christ or MohammedSAW would make to your share prices. ULTIMATELY shares prices are able to sustain an increase when they pay dividends. Short term increases are driven by emotion but in the long run fundamentals prevail. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with a remark like in Soludo's time the "shares would have grown for sure" Honestly I do not think you are a stupid guy but that remark is quite dumb,like really. What really troubles me is you obviously believe it and probably believe it is Soludo's Igboness that would have done the magic!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

I believe that Nigeria can actually start to move forward with CONFIDENT steps if we elect a good president of Igbo extraction.
It is important for national healing and forward movement. We can kill two birds with one stone. Pick a really smart presidential material from Igboland.

I laughed really hard. The Igbo have never been in opposition in any democratic setting since independence. First Republic, Second Republic and right from the beginning of this corruptocracy termed democracy. They have been part and parcel of every government. Nigeria won't change because a president of Igbo extraction is elected. Changes ll come though if competent hands are assembled irrespective of regions to fix a bad country. Competence does not come overnight, that's why antecedents and related factors are kind of good barometers to judge candidates.

If we want to go with present Nigeria's jungle political structure, the Igbo have no chance in 2015. It's simply not feasible. If they don't get it in 2015, 2019 is even more..........complete it.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:32am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

That's why MegaMan2020: said

I guess it doesn't if Igbos in SW and North are doing this...lol, at ignorance or should I say stupidity

It's just the truth. no one is forcing Igbos to move back to the North after Northerns kill them. Nothing is stopping Igbos from NOT moving to yorubaland and adopting Yoruba culture and language. They are doing it themselves.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2013
percipi1:

Pardon me, the last time I checked, Nigeria was still a democracy where people are free to elect any person as their president. Asking us to pick a candidate of an Igbo extraction to rule is like telling us that Igbos are better in governance than the rest of Nigerians. That is quite ethnocentric. You must know that Nigeria is a country of more than 200 ethnic groups who have equal right to aspire to the post.

I will support an Igbo candidate, not because he is Igbo but if he could show, by his pedigree, that he is better suited for the post than the other candidates. Be that as it may, it's really archaic, undemocratic and simply lazy to insist on the presidency solely on the basis of ethnic origin.

That is why I told the other guy above that he did not understand how Nigeria works.
As much as you hate it, that is how Nigeria works. Obasanjo was HAND PICKED, YAR ADUA WAS HAND PICKED, JONATHAN WAS HANDPICKED the first time. He only contested the second time as incumbent president weilding presidential powers.
When his term is up, his successor would most likely be hand picked. It is sad, but that is the reality of Nigerian presidential politics.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Who's stopping Igbos from moving back to Igboland though? That's my point. i don't think you understand what I am saying because you aren't being honest yourself. Most Igbos left Igboland because they don't want to live there. That's just the truth. I would be more then happy for them all to leave Yorubaland but they seem comfortable where they are.

^^^You really are a slippery one aren't you? So you reckon "most Igbos left Igboland because they don't want to live there"? shocked; so the Igbos that were refugees from the civil war.....dispersed throughout other African countries and Europe, left at the time b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland; the Igbos that live and conduct business in 'one Nigerias' commercial capital of Lagos (same as Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani, etc, that are living/working in Lagos) moved there b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland?; the Igbos that live and earn a living in 'one Nigerias' capital Abuja as civil servants, politicians, contractors and businessmen, (same as Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani, etc) moved there b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland?; the Igbos in the America and Europe (unlike the Yorubas you find there) emigrated b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland? Your dislike for anything 'Igbo' is now making you sound daft!

Why is the movement of Ndigbo to any part of a country that your forebears fought for 'as is'.....why is this irking you so?; even if the Igbo population in Abuja or Lagos were to double tomorrow, you can only grin and bear it b'cos it's what you signed up for when you supported one Nigeria 'as is' just to get one over on the 'pesky' Igbos......talk about cutting ones nose to spite his face!; you've just woken up to the fact you now have to share a country with a people you dispise?......good morning!

1 Like

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

It's just the truth. no one is forcing Igbos to move back to the North after Northerns kill them. Nothing is stopping Igbos from NOT moving to yorubaland and adopting Yoruba culture and language. They are doing it themselves.

My friend, please stick to what you know and how best know it. Don't discuss about what you think you know about the Igbos, just because the communicate with you in Yoruba, don't mean jack...just my own advice for you.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0:
Only Truth I really would not like to be insolent but your comment is not very well informed. Maybe you are not quite knowlegdeable about how share prices work. The problem I have with you is your tendency to assert authoritatively without a shred of intellectual humility and almost always you assert on things you have no knowledge of displaying your ignorance unabashedly. Nigeria is not isolated from the global economy and banks are not either. I fail to see what difference Soludo,Jesus Christ or MohammedSAW would make to your share prices. ULTIMATELY shares prices are able to sustain an increase when they pay dividends. Short term increases are driven by emotion but in the long run fundamentals prevail. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously with a remark like in Soludo's time the "shares would have grown for sure" Honestly I do not think you are a stupid guy but that remark is quite dumb,like really. What really troubles me is you obviously believe it and probably believe it is Soludo's Igboness that would have done the magic!!!.

That's the problem I have with him also. He tries to hard to pretend as if he knows what he's talking about. He comes across as stupid and naive for the most part.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Lol imagine you telling me how Nigeria works. I know exactly how Nigeria works. I've lived here most of my life. I know Yorubas never wanted Obasanjo but he was put in power because at the time North had a firm grip on the counry. It's not the same anymore. It seems that you don't understand how things work because you're yet to tell me who this mystical Igbo man is that will change Nigeria. And if he will change Nigeria how come he hasn't changed Igboland?

The ultimate truth is that Nigeria is under Northern rule. The more things change the more they remain the same POLICITICALLY in Nigeria.
The sooner you learn that the better for you.
A former Northern political juggernaut once said "he who controls the superstructure, controls the infrastructure". cheesy cheesy
Go and find out what that means.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 3:36am On Jan 06, 2013
I have coined the phrase ACHEBEISM to capture what I call the ACHEBE DOCTRINE which in summary is something like this

Igbos are the smartest folk in Nigeria

Nigeria is a nasty place where smart Igbo folk are put down and
Mediocre others(read Hausa and Yoruba) have run the country for years
This mediocrity has pushed the country backwards
and the country cannot make progress untill
the illustrious Igbos are returned to their
Rightful place at the top running things

ACHEBE DOCTRINE
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

My friend, please stick to what you know and how best know it. Don't discuss about what you think you about about Igbo, just my own advice for you.

Lol at you from DC. I'm speaking about what i know. What do you know all the way from Washington? The Biafra is dead. Stop agitating for something you wouldn't jump on the plane from America and fight for. Loudmouth!
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

The ultimate truth is that Nigeria is under Northern rule. The more things change the more they remain the same POLICITICALLY in Nigeria.
A former Northern political juggernaut once said "he who controls the superstructure, controls the infrastructure". cheesy cheesy

Where is this Igbo man that will transform Nigeria? Answer my question.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0:
Only Truth I really would not like to be insolent but your comment is not very well informed. Maybe you are not quite knowlegdeable about how share prices work. The problem I have with you is your tendency to assert authoritatively without a shred of intellectual humility and almost always you assert on things you have no knowledge of displaying your ignorance unabashedly. .

OOOUUUCHHH!!!!!

Lmaaaooooo
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Why are you feeling so smug as if you have spoken the witticism of the decade.Is there a point to that anecdote or was it simple burning a hole on your brain hence the need to unburden yourself. I will vote for an Igbo man as president if I believe I will benefit from his presidency.Tell us your preferred two or 3 candidates and please do not mention Soludo or Okonjo Iweala
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:43am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Lol at you from DC. I'm speaking about what i know. What do you know all the way from Washington? The Biafra is dead. Stop agitating for something you wouldn't jump on the plane from America and fight for. Loudmouth!

You're speaking about what you know - you've interviewed Igbos to know whether they what their own nation or not? What Igbo person who trust a Yoruba chameleon with such information? That's your problem with your kind, you're caught unaware when it hits you. You think because I stay in the U.S., I know nothing about my people, I laugh in Swahili. Even the Bible said it - DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER.

I've said it on previous threads and I'm stating it again - I will fight for what I believe in. So yes, when it comes to it, when I get to that bridge, I'll cross it.

AGAIN
My friend, please stick to what you know and how best know it. Don't discuss about what you think you about about Igbo, just my own advice for you.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:43am On Jan 06, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You really are a slippery one aren't you? So you reckon "most Igbos left Igboland because they don't want to live there"? shocked; so the Igbos that were refugees from the civil war.....dispersed throughout other African countries and Europe, left at the time b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland; the Igbos that live and conduct business in 'one Nigerias' commercial capital of Lagos (same as Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani, etc, that are living/working in Lagos) moved there b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland?; the Igbos that live and earn a living in 'one Nigerias' capital Abuja as civil servants, politicians, contractors and businessmen, (same as Yorubas, Hausa/Fulani, etc) moved there b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland?; the Igbos in the America and Europe (unlike the Yorubas you find there) emigrated b'cos they don't want to live in Igboland? Your dislike for anything 'Igbo' is now making you sound daft!

Why is the movement of Ndigbo to any part of a country that your forebears fought for 'as is'.....why is this irking you so?; even if the Igbo population in Abuja or Lagos were to double tomorrow, you can only grin and bear it b'cos it's what you signed up for when you supported one Nigeria 'as is' just to get one over on the 'pesky' Igbos......talk about cutting ones nose to spite his face!; you've just woken up to the fact you now have to share a country with a people you dispise?......good morning!

I can't speak for the North but Igbos have spread from Lagos to other parts of Yorubaland. From the villages of Ibadan to Ogun state. Playing the Lagos card is sad. Igbos are all over Yorubaland nowadays. lets just be honest with ourselves. Igboland is not a nice place to live. if it was Igbos would go back there and Yorubas and Northerners would be there in numbers too. The fact is Yorubas and Hausas aren't there in big numbers and for good reason. Financially it makes little sense. Call me tribalist all you want. I'm just telling the truth.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0:

Go back throughout this thread, you would NEVER see where I said that only Igbo has what it takes to move Nigeria forward. I only said that if Nigeria wants to move forward superbly, or with more confidence (as a former warring country) then there is a NEED for an Igbo president.

As for the shares, pray how can the shares of the BEST BLUE CHIP company of a country stay static for 4 years and the rest of the economy continue to grow?
Y'know, I really can't have this debate with you guys. My conclusion is that Nigeria is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY that needs BOLD economic policy to instigate growth and job creation. Sanusi killed a child that had hyperthyrodism, instead of performing a simple surgery to shrink the thyriod gland. He removed the gland completely!
Now the child is not growing at all.
Nna y'all can continue to believe what you want, but you cannot change that fact that Nigeria missed a major growth opportunity.

NOW PLEASE LET'S STICK TO THIS TOPIC.
Thanks.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:45am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

You're speaking about what you know - you've interviewed Igbos to know whether they what their own nation or not? What Igbo person who trust a Yoruba chameleon with such information? That's your problem with your kind, you're caught unaware when it hits you. You think because I stay in the U.S., I know nothing about my people, I laugh in Swahili. Even the Bible said it - DISTANCE IS NO BARRIER.

I've said it on previous threads and I'm stating it again - I will fight for what I believe in. So yes, when it comes to it, when I get to that bridge, I'll cross it.

i don't care what the bible says. The man in Washington DC won't be able to relate to the man in ABA. It's twop different worlds. You agitating for a Biafra land in Washington is pathetic. when Igbos in SW and the North are just happy where they are.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Where is this Igbo man that will transform Nigeria? Answer my question.

You won't see him even if he is the person paying your bills monthly. You won't see him because you are blinded by tribal hate. lol
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

i don't care what the bible says. The man in Washington DC won't be able to relate to the man in ABA. It's twop different worlds. You agitating for a Biafra land in Washington is pathetic. when Igbos in SW and the North are just happy where they are.

Subject matter expert, you now know a man in DC can't relate to the one in ABA because they're in different worlds.....loollllllllll.

Youe problem is that you're too naive, what has happiness got to do with self fulfillment (they want their own).

AGAIN

Please stick to what you know and how best know it. Don't discuss about what you think you about about Igbo, just my own advice for you.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Go back throughout this thread, you would NEVER see where I said that only Igbo has what it takes to move Nigeria forward. I only said that if Nigeria wants to move forward superbly, or with more confidence (as a former warring country) then there is a NEED for an Igbo president.

As for the shares, pray how can the shares of the BEST BLUE CHIP company of a country stay static for 4 years and the rest of the economy continue to grow?
Y'know, I really can't have this debate with you guys. My conclusion is that Nigeria is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY that needs BOLD economic policy to instigate growth and job creation. Sanusi killed a child that had hyperthyrodism, instead of performing a simple surgery to shrink the thyriod gland. He removed the gland completely!
Nna y'all can continue to believe what you want, but you cannot change that fact that Nigeria missed a major growth opportunity.

Thanks.

So who is this Igbo man that will change Nigeria?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Subject matter expert, you now know a man in DC can't relate to the one in ABA because they're in different worlds.....loollllllllll.

AGAIN

It's just the truth. just keep screaming for a Biafra all the way in America cool
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

So who is this Igbo man that will change Nigeria?

You wonder why it is only myself and one more Igbo that is responding to you here? lol
Wait, others will soon land here to give you that insult you are craving.

At this point, barring any other intelligent contribution, I'm out of this thread.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2013
MegaMan2020:

It's just the truth. just keep screaming for a Biafra all the way in America cool

I don't need to scream it... haha grin grin grin grin

CNN and BBC are already doing just that... It's only a matter of time, slowly but surely grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

ROFLMAOOOOO

Aribisala is right, this dude is a semi-educated nut that thinks dropping big english words here and there will somehow hide the fact that hes not so conversant about the topics he always tries to debate his superiors on.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:54am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

You wonder why it is only myself and one more Igbo that is responding to you here? lol
Wait, others will soon land here to give you that insult you are craving.

At this point, barring any other intelligent contribution, I'm out of this thread.

Signing off,

Yours truly,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool

But you failed to mention who the Igbo president should be lol. Noise maker!!!
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by MegaMan2020: 3:55am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

ROFLMAOOOOO

Aribisala is right, this dude is a semi-educated nut that thinks dropping big english words here and there will somehow hide the fact that hes not so conversant about the topics he always tries to debate his superiors on.

he probably doesn't even live in Nigeria. Who says "blue chip" in Nigeria? He's probably just another Igbo living in America trying to mouth off about things he knows nothing about.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 3:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Onlytruth:

Thanks.
Well I am truly saddened becauuse you display that parvenu trait of wanting to be taken seriously without any effort.BLUE CHIP what exactly does that mean??
First bank is a bank so it is a truism to say it is a company in the banking sector.What is relevant is how that sector is performing. Certainly Brweries are doing well in Nigeria and the term BLUE CHIP has nothing to do with growth rates.Educate yourself. Your thyroid metaphor fails miserably because removing a thyroid is not fatal with modern medicine.Thyroid supplements are cheaply available.Why not avoid the bombast and keep it simple. Sanusi's job is Monetary policy and banking regulation. Is he responsible for the fact that This regime which has received record revenues continues to run budget deficits yearly and has no economic map. I am not a fan of Sanusi generally but in comparison to Soludo he is miles ahead . He had worked in the industry and had relevant experience.Soludo was a naive academic who was dazzled by razzmatazz.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=GE+Interactive#symbol=ge;range=5y;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

This graph shows the Share price trajectory of GE one of the Bluest CHIP companies in the world. I would suggest to you you evaluate why you buy shares because it seemes you are speculating rather than investing.
You really are out of your depth and will soon need a lifebuoy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta To Introduce Automated Fare Collection In State-owned Buses / 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers / March 28, I Don't Still See Elections- Apostle Johnson Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.