Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria (5984 Views)

It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2013
Whether you like it or not, I MUST GET A YOUR ANSWERS ON THIS.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2013
So guys let us call a CEASEFIRE.= Temporary cessation of hostility grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2013
So Kingoflag what do you think of this Igbo president project
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:12am On Jan 06, 2013
Should Igbos acknowledge Yoruba as big brother in order to establish a firm handshake across the naija and therefore stop measuring prick with us?? grin and we in return support them in their endeavour
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2013
Unless he's been hostile, I'm not... grin grin grin grin grin

Dude ALWAYS jumps at my every comment and ends up making a joke of himself. That I did not explain the way someone explained on wiki, does it make it wrong? There are several finance websites out there that will have 100 different def from wiki and different from each other, does it make theirs wrong? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Ok

aribisala0: Should Igbos acknowledge Yoruba as big brother in order to establish a firm handshake across the naija and therefore stop measuring prick with us?? grin and we in return support them in their endeavour
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2013
If it's not today, and not on this thread, I MUST GET A RESOLVE... cool cool cool cool

I'm off for now, but I'll be lurking around...
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Call me whatever you want to call me, it sure doesn't affect me.

I have NEVER taken you seriously. As a matter of fact, I'll archive this, next time you hurl insults at me, I MUST GET A RESOLVE ON THIS.

Jesus.... Chineke.... Olorunoba o.... I mean.. Damn, how do I explain this?

Anyway, first off, clown, you do know that youre using "resolve" in the wrong context? And youve done it twice....

Second, lets pretend I know nothing about how the market works. Now, go back and try to look for where I claimed to be an economist, Alhaji Empty Barrel.

Thirdly..... ah, theres no "thirdly". Youre a freaking disgrace for someone that claims to be an intellectual.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Anyway, first off, clown, you do know that youre using "resolve" in the wrong context? And youve done it twice....

Second, lets pretend I know nothing about how the market works. Now, go back and try to look for where I claimed to be an economist, Alhaji Empty Barrel.

Thirdly..... ah, theres no "thirdly". Youre a freaking disgrace for someone that claims to be an intellectual.

aribisala0: Should Igbos acknowledge Yoruba as big brother in order to establish a firm handshake across the naija and therefore stop measuring prick with us?? grin and we in return support them in their endeavour
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life: If it's not today, and not on this thread, I MUST GET A RESOLVE... cool cool cool cool

I'm off for now, but I'll be lurking around...

Should Igbos acknowledge Yoruba as big brother in order to establish a firm handshake across the naija and therefore stop measuring prick with us?? grin and we in return support them in their endeavour
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:19am On Jan 06, 2013
By big I mean we are a larger nation in Size extending beyond Nigeria,with a larger population
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by EkoIle1: 5:21am On Jan 06, 2013
manny4life:

Ok, welcome to the party.

Hehe, we gonna have enough shallowness and inadequacies tonight... grin grin grin grin grin

You know you are always a clown and nuisance to me so save all that for your kind. I'm not interested and never have or will.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes, I'm using resolve in the wrong context...ok acknowledged... moving on

Well let me change it for you, I MUST GET ANSWERS, whether you like it or not.

No need to call God. Personally, I don't care if you know how the market works or not, no one is claiming that, so as you can see, you're already falling before you can even stand. I asked simple questions such as reliability, profitability, and stability (what you posted), what has that got to to with markets? Please don't deviate from the topic, let's keep it simple. I asked you previous questions that I need answers to, it has absolutely nothing to with economics or markets or whatever jumbo is coming from you.

I've NEVER CLAIMED TO BE AN INTELLECTUAL. grin grin grin So if you viewed me that way, how's that my fault?
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

You know you are always a clown and nuisance to me so save all that for your kind. I'm not interested and never have or will.

Coming from a chief tribal bigot, I'll pass.

Move over man, you willing joined the party, and if you wanna excuse yourself... go fall the bridge, I really don't care...Peace dude... grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0: So Kingoflag what do you think of this Igbo president project

Personally, I dont care where the President of Nigeria comes from. He could be a naturalized Chadian for all I care and the constitution changed just so his wisdom can be taken advantage of, I would lose no sleep.

That said, I think Nigeria should try fashion out a way to make Igbos feel like they "belong" to the union. However, I do not believe that theres enough time at hand (considering the destruction of past Governments and the death knell by GEJ and his present thieving crew) to hand over the control of that nation to anyone just based on sentiments.

My personal opinion: Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption. What Nigeria needs is a man that'll rid the country of the elements that are intent on keeping her in the 16th century and have them on the run--- the only person I see that they fear is Buhari.

Nigeria will never develop at this rate. The economy might seem robust on paper, but the dividends will never trickle down the totem pole; wealth will only be shared by the privileged few, their cronies and descendants. Nigeria right now is akin to trying to fetch water from the ocean with a bucket full of holes---- you will never make it to your house with even a drop to quench the thirst of an ant, to talk less of family members.

Get rid of corruption. Find a man with a no nonsense attitude that'll put a quick, swift and vicious end to red-tapism, corruption and governmental abuse and only then will we have the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2013
I am so enjoying this... watching my movie, and waiting on the master to reply. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by manny4life(m): 5:37am On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0:

Big brother as in? To get support from you? Unfortunately, while I do not speak for the Igbo's but we don't see you guys as big brothers because of several reasons. It's like Nigeria asking SA to look up to her as big brother? In what sense exactly? Won't work. If it's to foster and forge alliance, (though i sure don't see it), then ok..
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by EkoIle1: 5:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Back to the topic. Iboman is yet to demonstrate any capability or capacity to arrest many social problems that's still brewing out of control in ibo land, so how is he going to refine and re brand NIGERIA?

Iboman have bigger issues than Nigeria. Charity begins at home, clean home first.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by lagcity(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2013
2015: Jonathan vs. Igboman vs Northerner.
Igboman will fare well in these states:

Abia
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers?
Delta?
Cross River?
Akwa Ibom?
Lagos?
Benue?
Edo?
Abuja?

13 states at most. This goes to show you that no ethnic group can do it alone. So the big question is: when do Igbos plan to start building bridges instead of doing chor chor chor on NL? grin You guys are not serious.
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by EkoIle1: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2013
lagcity: 2015: Jonathan vs. Igboman vs Northerner.
Igboman will fare well in these states:

Abia
Imo
Anambra
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers?
Delta?
Cross River?
Akwa Ibom?
Lagos?
Benue?
Edo?
Abuja?

13 states at most. This goes to show you that no ethnic group can do it alone. So the big question is: when do Igbos plan to start building bridges instead of doing chor chor chor on NL? grin You guys are not serious.

This is not rocket science, it's very easy to figure out, but it seams even the smartest man in iboland can't figure out and assimilate this simple calculation.

You are even very generous with your calculation because they are still very fragmented at home with AGIPA/PDP.

Iboland is not a united society and it's never been so they still have many more years to spend in the wilderness..
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by hasyak(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

Personally, I dont care where the President of Nigeria comes from. He could be a naturalized Chadian for all I care and the constitution changed just so his wisdom can be taken advantage of, I would lose no sleep.

That said, I think Nigeria should try fashion out a way to make Igbos feel like they "belong" to the union. However, I do not believe that theres enough time at hand (considering the destruction of past Governments and the death knell by GEJ and his present thieving crew) to hand over the control of that nation to anyone just based on sentiments.

My personal opinion: Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption. What Nigeria needs is a man that'll rid the country of the elements that are intent on keeping her in the 16th century and have them on the run--- the only person I see that they fear is Buhari.

Nigeria will never develop at this rate. The economy might seem robust on paper, but the dividends will never trickle down the totem pole; wealth will only be shared by the privileged few, their cronies and descendants. Nigeria right now is akin to trying to fetch water from the ocean with a bucket full of holes---- you will never make it to your house with even a drop to quench the thirst of an ant, to talk less of family members.

Get rid of corruption. Find a man with a no nonsense attitude that'll put a quick, swift and vicious end to red-tapism, corruption and governmental abuse and only then will we have the Nigeria of our dreams.

+8.9, (Highest score so far)
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2013

Guy, u funny sha!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria by hasyak(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
percipi1:

Pardon me, the last time I checked, Nigeria was still a democracy where people are free to elect any person as their president. Asking us to pick a candidate of an Igbo extraction to rule is like telling us that Igbos are better in governance than the rest of Nigerians. That is quite ethnocentric. You must know that Nigeria is a country of more than 200 ethnic groups who have equal right to aspire to the post.

I will support an Igbo candidate, not because he is Igbo but if he could show, by his pedigree, that he is better suited for the post than the other candidates. Be that as it may, it's really archaic, undemocratic and simply lazy to insist on the presidency solely on the basis of ethnic origin.
+8

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

*we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki / Why Are Older Nigerians So Unfortunate? / Frank Talk About Race And Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.