Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. (11128 Views)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr) / iPod, iPad & iPaid - Parents Your Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Women are indeed dangerous than shotguns...

Be advised.lipsrsealed
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Damn osisi come back here. See story...
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Una don finish
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by kandiikane(m): 6:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Whose family is in the photos and who is phucking whose husband in the photos?
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Feb 02, 2013
What a thread.

Half/no truths and lies. If camp A can and is lying, camp B can and is lying equally.
Infact, both parties are guilty of all crimes. cheesy
Boring though. Nobody said anything "NEW"

One good thing about the original battle; it once again pushed out all the cowards from their holes.

Ebelebe Igba cheesy
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by topmostg: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2013
The thing is I dont take them too personal about cyber bullies and $hìt........
Its really awkward. I mean how on earth would you result to suicide cos someone beefed you on the internet??.?
Gosh.........
Someone on the internet beefed you, you dont know him and he/she has no idea what you look like...i'd say you grow some balls and cursed the hell outta him and not taking it too personal.......
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by jaybee3(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2013
Dramaland
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by Odunnu: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2013
This thread didnt make frontpage but see viewing crowd! Choi!
Dont you just love bullies? tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On Cyber Bullies And Suicide. by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Ha haha.

This thread eh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / She was Intimate With Her Uncle. Should I Still Marry Her? / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.