Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys (22756 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie: This nice guy-bad boy crap is only true in societies that women are spoiled, have everything at their disposal and with too much time on their hands.

In Africa, the only thing that matters to a woman is MONEY! Not flowers or candlelit dinners or body tattoos or looking like you just stepped out of prison. Your ability to make them "chop your money"! or to make them think they can, is all a guy needs. grin

As a follow-up to my previous point, look at how Chris Brown changed from a handsome pretty boy, to an over tattooed, criminal/drug-addict looking mofo? The amount of money Chris Brown has couldn't even convince those bitches he's really a man's man! So what does he do? -- over tattoos his body to look like he's "dangerous" and "bad", picks a fight with Drake and got a beat down..lol

Why? The answer is simple -- he lives in a society where women have lost their bearing on what truly makes a man masculine or boyfriend/husband material. Guys in such societies have to be either gay, or be a criminal in order to stand a chance with even the ugliest-looking babe. So when some of you post all these "rules" about relationships, just know that it doesn't apply in all corners of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

As a follow-up to my previous point, look at how Chris Brown changed from a handsome pretty boy, to an over tattooed, criminal/drug-addict looking mofo? The amount of money Chris Brown has couldn't even convince those bitches he's really a man's man! So what does he do? -- over tattooed his body and acts like he's "dangerous" and "bad".

Why? The answer is simple -- he lives in a society where women have lost their bearing on what truly makes a man masculine or boyfriend/husband material. Guys in such societies have to be either gay, or be a criminal in order to stand a chance with even the ugliest-looking babe. So when some of you post all these "rules" about relationships, just know that it doesn't apply in all corners of the world.

Are you picking Chris Brown to be representative of the mainstream? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

As a follow-up to my previous point, look at how Chris Brown changed from a handsome pretty boy, to an over tattooed, criminal/drug-addict looking mofo? The amount of money Chris Brown has couldn't even convince those bitches he's really a man's man! So what does he do? -- over tattoos his body to look like he's "dangerous" and "bad", picks a fight with Drake and got a beat down..lol

Are you actually picking Chris Brown to be representative of the mainstream?
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Are you picking Chris Brown to be representative of the mainstream? shocked

No I'm using him as an example to make my point. I could have picked somebody else, but CB is well known.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

No I'm using him as an example to make my point. I could have picked somebody else, but CB is well known.

So your point is that all men have to become bad to get a woman?
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
carefreewannabe:

So your point is that all men have to become bad to get a woman?

Only in the USA or oyiboland where a man has a guaranteed chance with female companionship only if he's a criminal, social misfit or gay.

In Ghana (or Nigeria), a guy only needs to be himself, with some financial stability or "potential".

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

Only men in the USA or oyiboland where a man has a guaranteed chance with female companionship only if he's a criminal, social misfit or gay.

In Ghana (or Nigeria), a guy only needs to be himself, with some financial stability or "potential".

I see ...
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I see ...

Does that mean you agree?
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

Does that mean you agree?

I don't. But what does it change?
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I don't. But what does it change?

Nothing. Just trying to grade my debating skills.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abrantie:

Nothing. Just trying to grade my debating skills.

When you don't even smell irony ... Good night.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Abrantie: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
carefreewannabe:

When you don't even smell irony ... Good night.

I can spell it. Good night.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by manchoguy: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Kind of true but not totally true.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Abrantie:

Only in the USA or oyiboland where a man has a guaranteed chance with female companionship only if he's a criminal, social misfit or gay.

That is an outright lie!!! No girl will see you in US as smart if your are illicit drug addict, although, some of them could be engaged in using it in secret. People(often times girls) tend to avoid bad guys as much as possible, most especially, in the public.

Bad guys and police do not go together.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by 5much(m): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
IN Niaja, d more money u hav, d better ur chances wt ladies.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Yujin(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Abrantie:

You have a point there.
I think we are getting into a phase in this world where everyone is encouraged to become bad. The pride in virginity (for ladies esp.) has almost turn to a curse. The level of degrees one has in ex-CV defines how emotionally smart one is. This has turned many of our youths into pros.titutes(both sexes). Its alarming and hurting.
I think this recent trend in nice/bad guy definition is geared towards achieving thesame thing i.e smoking out the good guys so that they also become bad. For God sake, why will a normal lady want a guy that would always lie to her, disrespect her views and finally mess her up?
My advice: Mr. Good guy, continue being good. Do not let the assumed choice of ladies determine who you should be. There is no better substitute for being good.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by nlofficial(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2013
@op, Are you being a mouthpiece for the bad boys or what? All you wrote are bunch of lies.

No girl will choose a bad guy over a good guy, unless she's also bad. That way, they fit in.

Again, a bad guy will 100% cheat on his girlfriend. Not that i'm trying to say a nice wouldn't cheat, but there are chances of the good guy not being a cheat unlike the bad guy.

Motto: Bad outside. Good inside. Be humane.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by autchman144(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Davijunson: GBAM....thread closed.
girls are always d losers in dat respect. I'm a "nice guy" bt I act crazy & screw those crazy babes for free & still settle down wit my "nice babe"
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by autchman144(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2013
I think d op guy shud look at it this way: GUYS vs MEN
* a guy uses a woman to build his self esteem, a man already has it.
* a guy likes to "hang out" with a woman he is interested in, a man asks her out.
* a guy doesn't make a move until he's sure there's no risk, a man is bold and clear with his intentions.
* a guy plays games with a woman, a man has no time for games because they keep him from gettin to kno d woman.
* a guy will become bitter and angry with a woman for denying him, a man accepts that dating involves risk
* a guy fears and worships a woman, a man respects and adores them bt fears and worship God.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by kzokul(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Its not about a nice guy or a badt guy.....love itself is unpredictable....jez a single act can change d state of guls feelin.....so if u r badt,kip been badt.....if u r nice,kip been nice...... ONE LUV
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by alakuna: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
I beg you poster, its only foolish women dat would know dat a man is bad n wants to marry him. Ur topic may be true for mere boy/girfriend cases NOT to marriage level. As a matter of fact, bad women crave or end up marrying d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ nice guys.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2013
Poster U got work at hand Really -- How do u Explain this Write Up? angry
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Some people head dey dia. Ori e wanbe.

Ori OP to FOKASIBE!
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by showlankie(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2013
You just defined weak guys not nice guys... and basically If you are not a bad guy you are a good guy.... and not all god guys are nice! A nice guy can also be bad considering some of the things you higlighted Bad guys do. Girls sha! They would always want to eat their cake and have it
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by usermane(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Being a bad guy might stake out few masculine attributes in u and get u girls but in the end u will lose and whether u detect ur loss or did not,"EVIL NEVER PAYS".
When people like OP say nice guys are doormat,cheap, too easy as pie to deal with, i smile cos they clarify their minute take on the word 'NICE'. Being nice doesn't mean a doormat,low esteem,boring. It mean treating people with respect,politeness,consideration and doing what is morally right. A lot of bad guys r depraved of the above qualities and that won't change cos it is getting them girls. Well congratulations Mr. Bad guy, u 've been sowing the Wind, but ready one day the time would be right for u 2 reap the Whirlwind.
Being a nice alone isnt attractive, that is were boredom crops up. Try being organised,interesting,dynamic, add more elements and substance to your lifestyle and personality. And sure your best bet would the nice girls that know what love is and value your attitude rather than preety girls that prefer the toughened,heartless, rebelious,angst ridden,vengeful Bad guys.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by Princestylz(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2013
all diz tinz wey u yarn na oyinbo package 4me,most of it iz gbagaun 2me a guy wil only b 9ce 2a babe wen e iz getng wat e want frm d babe, wen she stop givin it out 4get 9ce guy go turn bad boi, nd also badboi act d wey e doz coz e az xo many optionz,n itz either u lyk him 4dat or mov. It only a natural feelin dat can mak a bad boi calm dwn nt dat bcoz e z 9ce.
Re: Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys by noblegrex: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Of all I think number nine is very true.gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With Agbo Jedi Jedi (herbal Drug) / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Female Friend Zone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.