Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile (30762 Views)

OMG VIDEO: Nigerians Tattoo Their Lips PINK! / African Women Who Tattoo Their Gums Black For A More Beautiful Smile (VIDEO) / Senegal Style - Women Have Their Gums Tattooed Black To Improve Their Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 12:30am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: LOL! Insecure? Please! Wait, are you now trying to slowing involve the race card or what? Tell me what am I insecure about, the fact that you're white, the fact that you are from norway or is it the fact that you married a Gambian? Or insecure that a gambian married a white woman? Lol! Oh, hunny! You have so much to learn.

Laughing at the fact that you claim, your culture to be similar to mine which is absolutely false is not what you call being naive. You need to google the meaning of naïve then look in the mirror.

I am telling you what you do not know. You think you know all about the Gambian culture but you do not. You've only been there on holiday. You say you want to learn but you do not want to open your ears.

I have not taken anything out of context but showing you the amount of rubbish you've spewed here.

You continue to claim vast knowledge of my culture but yet feeling hurt because I mentioned that your husband may have a wife home. No, hun if you know so much about my culture then you should know this. You want to accept that marabouts use humans for rituals yet you don't want to accept your husband may have a second fulani wife because he's close to your heart. Double standards, my friend!

No, you haven't asked any Gambian about the term because you clearly stated you've never heard it, you mentioned probably on the strip- is it because of the senegambian hotel?lol so, you are lying. Even outsiders who have never been there before still term the region and people as SeneGambians talkless of those living there. We are proud of who we are and we try our best to come together as one in every aspect.

Guess what I hate? When outsiders like you marry in the culture and think they now know every single thing about it. Even those born and bred there are still learning talkless of you who has never lived there. It's true that an outsider who studies cultures can know more that someone who was born there but you know absolutely nothing. And no, hun. I am not putting myself above you, I am only trying to correct you. wink

P.S. I have no reason to learn about norway. Not interested. If you want to open a thread about the similarities of killing children in both cultures, go right on ahead. It will just show how ignorant you are because that is not the right way to try to feel connected to an African culture.

Racecard, seriously? I am talking about your attitude in a discussion, where you are trying to undermine my marriage to proove your point, which is not necassary.
How you got that to become an issue of race, beats the hell out of me.

I have neither claimed that I know everything about gambian culture, have I? I know much, I never said I know all.
And yes, I have been there on a holiday, I also lived there. Not that it makes any difference to you, though, cause in your head..I am just another white chick, thinking she knows everything, while me, on the other hand, is just writing about the things that i DO know, and things that gambian people are TELLING me.
You think all gambians see things the same way? Nah, exactly. I have said, more than once, that everything I have talked about here, is things my husband, his family, and his friends, have told me.

I never talked about the strip, I never lived on the strip either. Sorry.
I talked about the gambian people I know, who tell me they don`t like being called senegambians. Why is that one so hard on you? Why does that make you so angry?

And yes, of course there is always a chance an african man have a second wife, just like there is always a chance a white man have a mistress on the side. You can either choose to believe what you see, and hear, from your spouse, or not. What other choices are there..? I can see how one man feels about having more than one wife, and how another man feels on it. I know both kinds. The ones who want another wife, or already have it, are actually pretty open about it. I even know norwegian women married as a second wife, and is contempt about that.

And I never talked about killing babies. I talked about women having babies with f.ex downs syndrome, and leaving them in the forrest to die.

I never claimed I have the full-on truth, like you are doing. Let me repeat myself, since you seem to need it; the gambians I know, do NOT like being called senegambians.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2013
What did you youtube? The gambian cultural week in olso? What exactly is your point? That it says Gambian therefore there is no such thing as Senegambian?

You've lived there? How long 3months? So, now you know soooo much?

You are very contradictory. You mentioned the strip and you deny it too? Leaving kids to get eaten by hyenas in the forest is not killing them? Stick to your stories.

If you were not trying to pull the race card then how the hell does talking about how likely it is for your husband to have a second wife means I'm insecure? How does it correlate?

First, you said there is no such thing as senegambian, now you say those you ask hate being called that? Seriously, how do you want us to believe this when your quote implies it's not true because you've never heard of it.

Get your facts right, mate!

We are not talking about African men but Gambian men. It's not a good attribute but Gambian men are very very promiscious and are very likely to have a second wife, especially if they are married to a westerner. It hurts but it's the goddamn truth.

Don't get it twisted love, just because you're white doesn't give you special treated for me to pick on you. You will still get the same reply if you were from congo if you spew false information. You say your husband's family told you the things you do know but I am telling you the things you've written here are false and you should go get proper information. I doubt all your husband's people gave you this information. 30years ago people didn't even know what down syndrome was in Gambia. So, how the hell would they know the kid had down syndrome?

You cannot tell me that they hate being called senegambian when you originally said there was no such thing. If you had originally known about the word, you won't have written, "there was no such thing."
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 1:38am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: What did you youtube? The gambian cultural week in olso? What exactly is your point? That it says Gambian therefore there is no such thing as Senegambian?

You've lived there? How long 3months? So, now you know soooo much?

You are very contradictory. You mentioned the strip and you deny it too? Leaving kids to get eaten by hyenas in the forest is not killing them? Stick to your stories.

If you were not trying to pull the race card then how the hell does talking about how likely it is for your husband to have a second wife means I'm insecure? How does it correlate?

First, you said there is no such thing as senegambian, now you say those you ask hate being called that? Seriously, how do you want us to believe this when your quote implies it's not true because you've never heard of it.

Get your facts right, mate!

We are not talking about African men but Gambian men. It's not a good attribute but Gambian men are very very promiscious and are very likely to have a second wife, especially if they are married to a westerner. It hurts but it's the goddamn truth.

Don't get it twisted love, just because you're white doesn't give you special treated for me to pick on you. You will still get the same reply if you were from congo if you spew false information. You say your husband's family told you the things you do know but I am telling you the things you've written here are false and you should go get proper information. I doubt all your husband's people gave you this information. 30years ago people didn't even know what down syndrome was in Gambia. So, how the hell would they know the kid had down syndrome?

You cannot tell me that they hate being called senegambian when you originally said there was no such thing. If you had originally known about the word, you won't have written, "there was no such thing."

I do not remeber writing "there is no such thing as a senegambian". If so, that is my fault in how I put my words. What I meant was what I said later on; no gambian people I know like to be referred to as senegambians. I dont know why I have to repeat myself so many times.

And yes, you seem insecure, when you in a discussion about other things, pull up my marriage to try to undermine me. That is how I take it, cause you did not talk about marriages in general, you talked about MY marriage.

And no, many people did not know 30 years from now what a kid with down syndrome was. They knew it was not a good thing, and it would be "better" to put the baby in the bush. It is a harsh history, but it does not make it less of a reality. Still now, people throw away perfectly healthy kids, so I dont know why you find this one so hard to believe.

And you mentioned the strip first, not me. What does that even have to do with all of this? If you mention it, it is then wrong of me to mention it after?

And gambian men are not more promiscuous than most western men. At all. The difference is that while western men get a mistress, the men on the gambian side get a wife in stead.
And that is still not MOST of them, it is SOME of them.

You have just deciced in your mind that everything I say is wrong now, and to take everything I write in your own matter, instead of trying to see what I really mean. Also, have in mind that I am not english, so the way I write is far from flawless, and might lead to misunderstandings. In stead of flaring up, like you are doing now, check first.

I NEVER stated there is no such thing as a senegambian. I said that the gambians I know, do NOT consider themself, nor like being called, senegambians. Seems like that is hard on you, for some matter.

( And no matter how long or short time I lived in Gambia, I never claimed I know "soooo much". Stop trying to make fun of me, stay to the discussion instead. Up to now, I have been nothing but polite to you, still I am starting to wonder why the hell I even bother. You are just angry, even jumping to try to make this into a black and white-thing.. )
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 1:39am On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: Oh here, just for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MMllrBLZs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP3MMllrBLZs

http://m.youtube.com/results?client=mv-google&gl=GB&hl=en&search_type=search_all&q=senegambians+&submit=Search

There was no such thing my foot.

Still, 98% of these videos are in UK. I have no relation to UK whatsoever. How the hell am I supposed to know, or even care, how they celebrate it THERE?
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

And yes, of course there is always a chance an african man have a second wife, just like there is always a chance a white man have a mistress on the side. You can either choose to believe what you see, and hear, from your spouse, or not. What other choices are there..? I can see how one man feels about having more than one wife, and how another man feels on it. I know both kinds. The ones who want another wife, or already have it, are actually pretty open about it. I even know norwegian women married as a second wife, and is contempt about that.

First and foremost, I love good girls. But, you are trying to exonerate women to be perfect here - if I can understand your comment clearly. I am a dude who would like to be fair in any of my approaches as reasonably possible. This you damn on men is touching my manliness so bad because I am a sincere dude to my girl. I don't have any girl besides her and that is the very truth. The way you paint men here is not Okay at all.

How would you react if I said there is a chance an African woman is a cheat and every white woman is a w**re? That would not tell good of me neither does it speak about the truth of the matter.

No! You have to change that view or perception about men. Comeon,JallowBah. You are far better than this. I respect women and their rights and I would like them to do the same.

Thank you.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2013
all4naija: First and foremost, I love good girls. But, you are trying to exonerate women to be perfect here - if I can understand your comment clearly. I am a dude who would like to be fair in any of my approaches as reasonably possible. This you damn on men is touching my manliness so bad because I am a sincere dude to my girl. I don't have any girl besides her and that is the very truth. The way you paint men here is not Okay at all.

How would you react if I said there is a chance an African woman is cheat and every white woman is a w**re? That would not tell good of me neither does it speak about the truth of the matter.

No! You have to change that view or perception about men. Comeon,JallowBah. You are far better than this. I respect women and their rights and I would like them to do the same.

Thank you.

You missed the part where I said there is a chance every white man have a mistress. It is all put out on the edge in that one, look at what I responded to as well.
I am sorry if you took it offensive, but this is the truth for me:
Every man, or woman for that matter, CAN cheat. They CAN find another spouse.
You can either trust your partner, or not. I trust my husband completely, with all of my heartsmiley

And yes, there is a chance that any woman out there CAN cheat on you. You never know what can happen in life.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

You missed the part where I said there is a chance every white man have a mistress. It is all put out on the edge in that one, look at what I responded to as well.
I am sorry if you took it offensive, but this is the truth for me:
Every man, or woman for that matter, CAN cheat. They CAN find another spouse.
You can either trust your partner, or not. I trust my husband completely, with all of my heartsmiley

And yes, there is a chance that any woman out there CAN cheat on you. You never know what can happen in life.
No,I didn't miss that part. FYI,my mom is white. So, I am not about skin colors. However, I am a little bit perturbed about your view all rather perception of the male folks.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 1:56am On Jan 18, 2013
all4naija: No,I didn't miss that part. FYI,my mom is white. So, I am not about skin colors. However, I am a little bit perturbed about your view all rather perception of the male folks.

It`s not about men for me, it`s about humans. You never know if someone might cheat or not. I tell my husband I will not cheat, and I truly mean it, but still; I have no idea how life looks 30 years from now. Its not about color or men/women, it is about not knowing what the future brings. No one can tell, can they?

That does not mean I will not do my best NOT to cheat. It does not mean I believe my husband, or any man, WILL cheat. It means that you never know.

You understand what I mean?
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

It`s not about men for me, it`s about humans. You never know if someone might cheat or not. I tell my husband I will not cheat, and I truly mean it, but still; I have no idea how life looks 30 years from now. Its not about color or men/women, it is about not knowing what the future brings. No one can tell, can they?

That does not mean I will not do my best NOT to cheat. It does not mean I believe my husband, or any man, WILL cheat. It means that you never know.

You understand what I mean?
Okay! I get the picture now but your previous comment makes it looks like you are hating on men. I misunderstood you there too.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2013
all4naija: Okay! I get the picture now but your previous comment makes it looks like you are hating on men. I misunderstood you there too.

Like I said before here; I am not english, so sometimes my writing can be misunderstoodsmiley
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 2:26am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

Talk about talking things out of context..read it again.

And there is not a thing as Senegambians, unless you live on the strip. You are either senegalese, og gambian.

Jallowbah, did you not write this. Yes or no? And you even had the audacity to say ask any gambian if they call themselves senegambian? And is this not the strip you mentioned? Come on, keep your brain active, keep track of what you write. Yes, I am Gambian and theindella is senegalese but we are united as senegambians. Get that through your thick skull.

98% of the vids are in uk? How should you know? If you knew as much as you said you know, you would have realised that there is actually a 'thing' called senegambia, outside the strip. Don't try to turn this into, ' I didn't know this because only 2% of cultural shows call it the 'senegambian' in norway' you should have known this if you know about this culture.

It shows ignorance!

Don't get technical on me jallowbah, was this not your quote?

" I know much about gambian culture"

So, you don't know much about gambians anymore or is it the soo? In your mind there's a difference between, I know much about Gambian culture and I know so much about gambian culture? Please!

How the hell can you conclude because the kids were not normal or there was something wrong it was down syndrome because such was practice in your country?

And so, in your husband's village they are still throwing away babies but not it's perfectly healthy babies they are throwing away for the hyenas?

Jallowbah, I don't give a shyt about your skincolour, it has to do with the ignorance you displayed. I acknowledged you when you said you were married to a Gambian but what I don't understand is the negativity you spewed on this thread. Is that the only image you have on Gambians? Throwing kids in the forest and marabouts performing rituals?

You want to learn about the culture and I am being brutally honest with you. Gambia is very very small, so you cannot compare it to the whole west. Men cheat that's a fact, but I'm telling you how exactly it is. Majority of Gambian men will marry those they have the same cultural values with. If they marry a westerner, doesn't have to be white, can be african american, they will surely marry someone from their region. If they are abroad, they will move the wife where they are, get them a flat or leave her to stay with family members. The family members will acknowledge her more than they would the foreigner because of the culture.

If Gambians born and bred abroad cannot speak the language or know much about the culture, they'll be made fun of and force to learn when they travel back home. It's has nothing to do with you being white but preserving our culture.

Even, those who marry other africans marry their own people talkless of westerners.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah:

Like I said before here; I am not english, so sometimes my writing can be misunderstoodsmiley

You still have more to learn yet you stand firm that what you say is correct when two people from that region say no, it's not. That's not how you learn.

Maybe, it would have been better for you if I was in gambia, uneducated and telling you what I've told you, may just maybe, then you might take it in.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 18, 2013
How the hell can you conclude because the kids were not normal it was down syndrome because such was practice in country?

And so, in your husband's village they are still throwing away babies but not it's perfectly healthy babies they are throwing away for the hyenas?

Jallowbah, I don't give a shyt about your skincolour, it has to do with the ignorance you displayed. I acknowledged you when you said you were married to a Gambian but what I don't understand is the negativity you spewed on this thread. Is that the only image you have on Gambians? Throwing kids in the forest and marabouts performing rituals?

You want to learn about the culture and I am being brutally honest with you. Gambia is very very small, so you cannot compare it to the whole west. Men cheat that's a fact, but I'm telling you how exactly it is. Majority of Gambian men will married those they have the same cultural values with. If they marry a westerner, doesn't have to be white, can be african american, they will surely marry someone from their region. If they are abroad, they will move the wife where they are, get them a flat or leave her to stay with family members. The family members will acknowledge her more than they would the foreigner because of the culture.

That exactly what shocked me in her writings, why would someone write rubbish like this undecided undecided
It's not a secret that senegambians are fond of marabouts but it doesn't go further than sacrificing a goat or giving charity to a specific person. Senegambians are so peaceful and most of them can't even stand seeing blood and wouldn't kill a fly , not to talk about sacrificing people. The fetishist you can see there dressed all in read are dogons, malinkes, bambaras , ethnic groups that are not even native to senegambia.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Oh my goodness..I made a JOKE, thiendella. If you can not even see that one on the strip, then sorry me.

And yes, I do know much about gambian culture, but do I know it all? Of course not.
And I never said they still throw babies to the hyenas, if I did, that was a damn typo.

And yes, every single gambian I know, and I hae had this discussion with almost all of them, does NOT like being called senegambians, neither do they describe themself as such. Maybe YOU do it, or people YOU know, but NONE that I know.

And you don`t know how much or little my ways and gambian ways have in common, you even said so yourself. And of course they would probably acknowledge someone from their own culture more than me, just like MY family with regarding ME. That is how many people are, sadly. Luckily, his family have been more accepting than mine.

And where do you get that this is the only image I have of gambians? Have talked about SOME things in this thread, and the only thing YOU have a hook up on, is things I said happened MANY damn years ago.

Grow up, realise that not all of the people in your own country share YOUR views on it all. The only people I know who think calling gambians senegambians is ok, is senegalese people.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
JallowBah: Oh my goodness..I made a JOKE, thiendella. If you can not even see that one on the strip, then sorry me.

And yes, I do know much about gambian culture, but do I know it all? Of course not.
And I never said they still throw babies to the hyenas, if I did, that was a damn typo.

And yes, every single gambian I know, and I hae had this discussion with almost all of them, does NOT like being called senegambians, neither do they describe themself as such. Maybe YOU do it, or people YOU know, but NONE that I know.

And you don`t know how much or little my ways and gambian ways have in common, you even said so yourself. And of course they would probably acknowledge someone from their own culture more than me, just like MY family with regarding ME. That is how many people are, sadly. Luckily, his family have been more accepting than mine.

And where do you get that this is the only image I have of gambians? Have talked about SOME things in this thread, and the only thing YOU have a hook up on, is things I said happened MANY damn years ago.

Grow up, realise that not all of the people in your own country share YOUR views on it all. The only people I know who think calling gambians senegambians is ok, is senegalese people.
Chai! shocked At least I tried to be courteous till the end
, but since ur so ignorant and stubborn...
So mrs - the- tubaab -who -swears -to -know -senegambians- better -than -the native- themselves, you should've started your learning journey with this very basic one
Senegambian attitude 101 : Know how to read between the lines and get what you are implicitly told since we never say things directly , we got tact , mastering this will permit you to know exactly when to zip it and when and where you may open it to say your flow of insanities.
Sooo if you knew all you claim about gambia this is how you should have interpreted my posts:
Stop spreading bullshit on a frontpage topic of this nigerian website. You don't know f**k about senegambia and africa in general, and going there of some months and whatsoever doesn't make you senegambian. Even living there the rest of your life won't make u so, so just stick to the few thing you master. And because you will never be a senegambian, it's not up to you to judge the warmness of relations between senegambians , how they define themselves and so and so... And every single senegambian would react as kandii and I did when we saw the utter bullshit you were typing here.
So now m'dame please have a sit and quit embarrassing yourself writing rubbish and thinking you're interesting.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lol, well after thiendella's post, I don't think I need to comment any further. It's a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
thiendella:
Chai! shocked At least I tried to be courteous till the end
, but since ur so ignorant and stubborn...
So mrs - the- tubaab -who -swears -to -know -senegambians- better -than -the native- themselves, you should've started your learning journey with this very basic one
Senegambian attitude 101 : Know how to read between the lines and get what you are implicitly told since we never say things directly , we got tact , mastering this will permit you to know exactly when to zip it and when and where you may open it to say your flow of insanities.
Sooo if you knew all you claim about gambia this is how you should have interpreted my posts:
Stop spreading bullshit on a frontpage topic of this nigerian website. You don't know f**k about senegambia and africa in general, and going there of some months and whatsoever doesn't make you senegambian. Even living there the rest of your life won't make u so, so just stick to the few thing you master. And because you will never be a senegambian, it's not up to you to judge the warmness of relations between senegambians , how they define themselves and so and so... And every single senegambian would react as kandii and I did when we saw the utter bullshit you were typing here.
So now m'dame please have a sit and quit embarrassing yourself writing rubbish and thinking you're interesting.

Lol. Look at you two getting angry because the toubab got something to say, that you don`t happen to agree on.

I never said I know gambians or senegalese better than you two, did I?
I said, and it seems you two need it with a tea-spoon: the gambians I know, do NOT like being called senegambians, neither do they see themself as senegambians. Why is that so hard on you, because it does not go with how YOU feel?

I never said I was senegambian, gambian, or senegalese either. I never tried acting like one either. You are taking it way to personal, and the only reason for that, came out of your mouth just now; cause I am a toubab. Talk about the race-card, huh?
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
^hun, as I've said before you being toubab doesn't makes any difference. Frankly, I don't give a shyt that you're white. If you want to go down that route that's your business. The fact of the matter is that you are ignorant your skin makes no difference about it. wink

I hope you don't bring up your kid in such ignorance.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: ^hun, as I've said before you being toubab doesn't makes any difference. Frankly, I don't give a shyt that you're white. If you want to go down that route that's your business. The fact of the matter is that you are ignorant your skin makes no difference about it. wink

I hope you don't bring up your kid in such ignorance.

Did I say that you were talking about my skin, or was that intended on the other chick?

Look who I am answering before you push the respond-button.

I will absolutely bring my kid up to calling herself half GAMBIAN, and not half senegambian, yes. Trust me. Just like her father wants it.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
^that's quite a du.mb comment.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by JallowBah(f): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: ^that's quite a du.mb comment.

In your eyes, yes, because you think of yourself otherwise than he does.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013

Seriously, start using your brain.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
The most annoying thing about the practice is they wish to improve their smiles by tattooing their gums only to make them look the opposite way around. I don't really see anything like beautiful smiles about it at all.
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
all4naija: The most annoying thing about the practice is they wish to improve their smiles by tattooing their gums only to make them look the opposite way around. I don't really see anything like beautiful smiles about it at all.
Black gums give you a gorgeous smile, I'm really tempted
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by kandiikane(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
^I was tempted too when I was younger but my grandmother would have killed me lol. I really loved black gums, rememberedd going to the mirror to see whether there was any black in my gum so I could show off too. grin
Re: Senegal Women Tattoo Their Gums To Improve Their Smile by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
kandiikane: ^I was tempted too when I was younger but my grandmother would have killed me lol. I really loved black gums, rememberedd going to the mirror to see whether there was any black in my gum so I could show off too. grin
I think it's really worth the pain, I love black gums, and It could resolve my bleeding gums problems, just bring your own needles cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) / Nigerian Fitness Trainer Shows Off His Sexy Transformation / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.