Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? (9641 Views)

Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot / Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Junki04(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
JideJamez: because he never reach your promise land grin grin grin
GBAM!!!
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by mysticgal(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
am gud at texting and chatyn on social sites,but he's gud at calling
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
egbe4real: my guy calls more, 80:100 in ratio, even recharge my phone.
you be gay?
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by toygod2: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
I ve neva taken time to take note of that
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Sike(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Whoever get the airTIME.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by lonelydude: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
let's don't overstretch this issue. IMO, I think the party who's more buoyant should call more to balance both party's expenses.

But it's best to do more of social network chat and call less. Be prudent in this present harsh economy.

Remember you still have to save for your future union.

Cheers.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by slimes(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
double post
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by slimes(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
There is no all-helping principle or one size fits all in any issue concerning relationship. Do what seems right and what you both agree on; that should do. wink wink wink

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Yinyin1(f): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2013
I used to call a lot,(as i get free airtime from my place of work),bt wen i noticed he took that for granted n stopped calling,i totally stopped.its supposed to b give and take.
#couldntcareless#
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Davryme(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Anybody that has time,and resources
should do the calling,it takes two to
tango. I don't know where its written
that man should do the calling most
times,its wrong mentality,created by
desperate guys,thereby making girls
seems its their birth right to receive
calls,and not call at all.
In my case,she calls as many times I
call her. Its good to date a girl that's
independent,not some "Ebinna".
seconded
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by dokunbam(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2013
i call more
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by HIV1: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2013
it amazes me the extent to which people can pretend. Guys are just forming when they claim their babes call more .To those who call their babes, dont mind those guys that form . Several factors come into play to the determine the extent to which a guy calls his babes. They include whether the girl is a fine girl or ugly one (beauty fine girls call less because she has enough supply of guys) grin, expired or still in town (age) . Those one at the age of early 20s hardly call except when they are truly in love, late 20s and and early 30s will disturb you with calls while late 30s (Iyaarugbo) will send you to early grave with calls if she is not married. But on the average guy 70 ladies 30 when it comes to calls.They can only be said to be same i.e 50 :50 if we include flashes from ladiesembarassed At that they are expert .
Another factor is that if she is ready for marriage. I cannot say weather lepa or orobo call different cool.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by LadyGeorge(f): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2013
philminez: I don't bother calling, she calls when she needs the D...I don't keep relationship
Hmmm y cnt u keep relationship?
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by skinoo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Petraman: From a research carried out on this topic, i can boldly say a guy calls more dan girl in a relationship. In a relationship where there is true love, I don't think calling should come from one end, it should be from both end. Our girls need to change their orientation about this.
[color=#990000][/color]In every relationship everybody is equal, hence it should be 50:50 for the love to last and if the both parties does does not call each order often the love is ain't strong.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by bosun11(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yomieluv:

Anybody that has time,and resources should do the calling,it takes two to tango. I don't know where its written that man should do the calling most times,its wrong mentality,created by desperate guys,thereby making girls seems its their birth right to receive calls,and not call at all.

In my case,she calls as many times I call her. Its good to date a girl that's independent,not some "Ebinna".
so damn correct! Thumbs up
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by shawn5ng(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
Well for me shall, b4 now I do most of d calling but after my serious riro nd surgical therapy with
Unbeatable wiping wey she dey scream my name shawn she started calling me like say I give am holy water drink. My submission is this, u do d calling first then later if u hit her center of gravity she does d call after.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Lammysushi(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
lipsrsealed
mumumugu: She flash . I call
;
reason, i dont send her recharge card
grin
;
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Lammysushi(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
;
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
I call more now,age aint on my side again o :-)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic) / Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.