Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor (16402 Views)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Bisi Komolafe Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by mufasa(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
iv4fb: medicine after death

Yup that's the basis of medical education.

A patient passes away, then it becomes a coroners case, to identify the cause of death.

You might wonder will this bring her back, No. But it will help prevent it from happening again to other people.

And in the situation where a doctor is found negligent, then a law suit is filed.

Like someone said, even if a person isn't bleeding it doesn't mean they can't still be a reduction in red blood cell (hemoglobin) levels.

Anemia has various causes even more serious than the obvious hemorrhagic (bleeding) type.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
4real: It's amazing how backward how medical care still is, how do you have a doctor who believes in juju, then leave the medical profession and go and join babalawo, many people have died in Nigeria for stuffs that they should not have died from, my wife when she was in Nigeria felt tied and went to the hospital at first she was given drips they collected 25k and a week later asked her to come for blood I refused since she was joining me in the uk in a few days when she got to the uk she went for test and there was nothing wrong with her, nothing at all, I know this is strange but when you feel sick google whatever you think is wrong with you, so that your doc just does not pump you full of drips
Doctors may nt be perfect but this comment shows ignorance.There is an aspect of art in medicine.It's sometimes nt as straightforward as putting a nail in wood.
Yes google 2 get knowledge but will google give u differential diagnosis?I see nothing wrong with the approach 2 treatment for ur wife.If nothing was wrong she will nt go 2 d hosp in d first place.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by thorpido(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Denn,Babyosisi,Mama-gee,Ogugua and co.The statements could not have come from a doctor,it is usually the press who come up with things like this.You can't believe everything you read.There is a code of confidentiality that will not make doctors talk about a patient's case to the public.
Some of the best doctors abroad were Nigerian trained so it's not as bad as u guys are making it.
Re: Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor by blackbeau1(f): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dear nairalanders,the sooner you stop equating Nigeria to USA,the better for you.in Nigeria,there are witches and wizards and the sooner you understand that,the better for you.they kill people and inflict strange illness on people.I am a living witness/proof of that.I was taken all over Nigeria but no doctor could find anything wrong with me.I was flown outside Nigeria,yet there was no cure for my ailment.it took prayers for my life to be saved. So stop blaming the doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today / D'banj, Don Jazzy Acquire A Bentley Each / Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.