Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? (3308 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? by turigee1: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson may have got over her relationship woes with emerging Nigerian singer, Iyanya Mbuk after the latter dumped her recently. While both were trailed with romance tales, Yvonne denied any hot romance going on between her and Iyanya.

The cat was let out of the bag when the Calabar-born singer relieved Yvonne of her place in his heart.

An embittered Yvonne then took her fight to twitter to pour out her mind and accuse Iyanya of being a player; "all I want is your waist, a part of Iyanya's latest single where he mentioned Yvonne's name more than any other celeb mentioned in that song 'Your Waist'.

A picture of Yvonne in hot bikini has gone online now. Though looking slimmer, Yvonne looked hot and sexy in the bikini.

Questions being asked now is if Yvonne is on a serious search for another guy who wants her waist or not?

Source: http://motherlandforum.makeforum.ca/t36-yvonne-nelson-search-for-another-love-after-being-dumped-by-iyanya#42

Re: Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2013
asa palapala
Re: Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? by kurajgustavo: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expo 2020 is around the corner, UAE visa application couldn't get more cheaper than this. Contact us at Fortress travels and tours for 90days, 60days, 30days tourist visa respectively at an affordable price. Contact us on +971529337097 Dubai number and +234802 899 4845. We looked forward to serving your best interest. Refer us and get back 5% reward
Re: Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's sexy to wear these things at home and irresponsible to wear them outside

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Don Finish Me / Can You Date/marry An Illiterate Girl? / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.