Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? (3304 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 3:47am On Feb 04, 2015
A guy I know met this girl on facebook,after about two weeks of chatting and getting to know little about each other,the guy invited the girl over to his place. She agreed and travelled all the way from the town she stays to this guy's town.
Now ,the real story is,when she got there, they had some fun before going to bed.At night,the guy tried to withdraw,but the girl refused,telling him that she was born again,that she doesn't do such things and that she was a virgin but the confusing part is that she allows the guy handle her,suck her b**bs etc. they even bath together.Each morning,she reads her bible and embark on a very serious warfare prayers.She spent about four days with him before leaving and the guy gave her enough cash.
My question is has this guy been scammed big time or is this girl for real?

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by nedu2000(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2015
You never know gals,I've had a brief r/ship with a gal who read her bible after pre-marital sex

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Anniecute(m): 4:04am On Feb 04, 2015
nedu2000:
You never know gals,I've had a brief r/ship with a gal who read her bible after pre-marital sex

ArE yHu FoR reAL??

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Alexcollins(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2015
maybe since it is her first time of visiting the guy she might be trying to play by most ladies rule of no sex on first visit. but being a virgin is an old lie use by ladies, u should be use to it by now.........
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by nedu2000(m): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Anniecute:

ArE yHu FoR reAL??
a guy is normally conscious of their religion and try not to relate sex but a girl fit branch from fellowship come see her bf,or use night vigil to coverup visiting him
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Tee2902(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2015
I believe we are all not in any position to judge others. If one says he/she is this, that should not be our problem. wink
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by marshalcarter: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2015
How can they bath 2geda..she still allow the guy to suck nd press her boby but if the guy wan koloby...she won't agree

*in phyno's voice* ewebe di fun(you neva see anytin)
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Infomizer(m): 5:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Time will tell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by adekennis(m): 5:37am On Feb 04, 2015
That girl is a pro in that business cool

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by justmag(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Forget if she is a virgin, the question should be, did this niggaa use a condom? angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nairalander01: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2015
q
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by sarmiie(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2015
justmag:
Forget if she is a virgin, the question should be, did this niggaa use a condom? angry

chop knuckle jare!!!! shey d padi na learner sef ni??
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nairalander01: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2015
reganvida:
A guy I know met this girl on facebook,after about two weeks of chatting and getting to know little about each other,the guy invited the girl over to his place. She agreed and travelled all the way from the town she stays to this guy's town.
Now ,the real story is,when she got there, they had some fun before going to bed.At night,the guy tried to withdraw,but the girl refused,telling him that she was born again,that she doesn't do such things and that she was a virgin but the confusing part is that she allows the guy handle her,suck her b**bs etc. they even bath together.Each morning,she reads her bible and embark on a very serious warfare prayers.She spent about four days with him before leaving and the guy gave her enough cash.
My question is has this guy been scammed big time or is this girl for real?

OP this your story grin hmmmmm e get as e be oh
this seem to me be a trick the lady played on your friend in order to get his cash.....I mean supposed no 'BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN VIRGIN' who doesn't do such things will allow a guy handle her,suck her b**b and even e.t.c(only Jah knows what you mean by e.t.c wink)

Take Note Of The Bolded
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Elcemento(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Am i to believe this?

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by mecussey(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015
if that guy no chop her for bathroom, then the guy get B.sc in mumuology.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Nairalander01:

OP this your story grin hmmmmm e get as e be oh
this seem to me be a trick the lady played on your friend in order to get his cash.....I mean supposed no 'BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN VIRGIN' who doesn't do such things will allow a guy handle her,suck her b**b and even e.t.c(only Jah knows what you mean by e.t.c wink)

Take Note Of The Bolded

My dear na that one tire me. If she be born again as she claim,she no suppose allow the guy touch her body na. The thing just tire me.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by jnrbayano(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2015
So you seriously think ATM is only a bank facility? Think again.

Op, your guy is a well oiled ATM.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2015
She is a pro in scam
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls, you all shld help me give the babe a standing ovation grin...... But as for the guy
*claps trice and say mumu...... Repeat it till infinity
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Chidonc(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
nedu2000:

Is she reportin herself 2 GOD?
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2015
chaii so there is still people more clueless more than the fisherman in town...

if na me o..

if she go toilet i go chop, goto the kitchen i go knack am, even for sitting room i go suck am...

na chop while stock last matter be dis

chaii e dey pain me gan sha
angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2015
nikpet2:
chaii so there is still people more clueless more than the fisherman in town...

if na me o..

if she go toilet i go chop, goto the kitchen i go knack am, even for sitting room i go suck am...

na chop while stock last matter be dis

chaii e dey pain me gan sha
angry angry angry angry

Lol! Your eyes dey red oh

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
zick19:
Pls, you all shld help me give the babe a standing ovation grin...... But as for the guy
*claps trice and say mumu...... Repeat it till infinity

Me also see am as scam. Born Again no suppose allow guy do those things na.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2015
jnrbayano:
So you seriously think ATM is only a bank facility? Think again.

Op, your guy is a well oiled ATM.

No be me go tell am that one oh! Fight neva dey hungry me.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by jworos(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Lemme guess... u didn't read d thread abt d latest styles runs girls use now...
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Sarimah(f): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2015
a real born again will not even spend the night with a guy she's not yet married to

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2015
who really is a born again?
answers to this question will help the op know who the girl is

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by chido4real(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
jworos:
Lemme guess... u didn't read d thread abt d latest styles runs girls use now...

I didnt, is this one of their styles?
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by reganvida: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
a real born again will not even spend the night with a guy she's not yet married to

That is the point. If she had said she was a virgin alone,its understandable but saying she is born again and bathing with him..... I don't understand.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by BluePearls(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2015
i have never quite understood why girls lie about their virginity.
Re: Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? by jworos(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2015
reganvida:

I didnt, is this one of their styles?
lolzZz,just observe her closely...

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x / She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.