Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39856 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Ay92(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2013
This is exactly why the bible says that the fool says in his heart that there is no God.May almighty God in his infinite mercy forgive us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by anonimi: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Business must be getting bad for Adeboye, really.
How long ago was it he said no tithe, no wedding. That was after he CLAIMED to have driven 300kms (i.e. Lagos-Ilorin distance approx.) without fuel in his car.

Somebody shout Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by coolzeal(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2013
This is how they keep deceiving the poor masses from their hard earn money and some coward will defend them using that fictitious book called the bible to justify their actions.. Blind fools..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by kaykayplus: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2013
The bad boys in the house i pray dat u will nt see the anger of god. If u dont hav anytin to write please dont write abt the servant pf god
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by teeboss(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2013
But March 2, 1942 is a Monday Sir

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2013
teeboss: But March 2, 1942 is a Monday Sir

[size=14pt]

1942 was a monday!! MOG don gbagaun!![/size]

http://www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=March&d=2&y=1942&go=Go
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by NovusHomo(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2013
Pretty soon he will call himself Jesus' brother from another father. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 9jauk: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Too many Junk headlines on nairaland,May God forgive them.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2013
9jauk: Too many Junk headlines on nairaland,May God forgive them.

God should be asking nairalanders for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by deebrain(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2013
nathdim: If dem call am tiger wetin we go call pope

The pope is a Dinosaur
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2013
I have been hearing of mysteries all my life. How life came about is a big mystery as per shallow reasoning. So it is not something new!

PLEASE!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 2million1(m): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42
be careful of what you say before you bring a curse upon yourself. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Manuelcrc(m): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Bimfo: @OP, u got it all wrong.. Wat he was trying to say was that, he dint like the name, though people call him that... And now U come to NAIRALAND to insult him? Hmmm... SMH..

@OP God judges... If you have any grievance against Ps Adeboye you shouldn't resort to bad mouthing (on Nairaland to do that). You are getting things very wrong and you need to repent real quick... Some people's judgement catch up with them sooner than they think. Repent OP, I repeat REPENT!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Manuelcrc(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2013
coolzeal: This is how they keep deceiving the poor masses from their hard earn money and some coward will defend them using that fictitious book called the bible to justify their actions.. Blind fools..

Why are you people so envious? When this man was suffering no one came to Nairaland to make mention of that. Now God has blessed him and all tongues are set wagging... The path of the just will keep shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day (Prov 4:18).
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2013
2 million: be careful of what you say before you bring a curse upon yourself. A word is enough for the wise
Lol!

Where are don't-touch-my-anointed-and-do-my-prophet-no-harm servants and overlords?!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Manuelcrc(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2013
coolzeal: This is how they keep deceiving the poor masses from their hard earn money and some coward will defend them using that fictitious book called the bible to justify their actions.. Blind fools..
anonimi: Business must be getting bad for Adeboye, really.
How long ago was it he said no tithe, no wedding. That was after he CLAIMED to have driven 300kms (i.e. Lagos-Ilorin distance approx.) without fuel in his car.

Somebody shout Hallelujah.

Why are you people so envious? When this man was suffering no one came to Nairaland to make mention of that. Now God has blessed him and all tongues are set wagging... The path of the just will keep shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day (Prov 4:18).
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2013
Manuelcrc:

Yawn.......christian keyboard missionary. We know you love defending your MOG smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by sarutobie(m): 2:15am On Jan 08, 2013
I wonder why many christains waste their time trading words with these pitiable heathens on NL..the Op is one of them..my brothers and sisters please don't get decieved or worked up by their heresies and blasphemies..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2013
If Pastor Adeboye has truly said this, let's look at the facts in this report, and see if there is anything in it that can be termed miraculous.....

Firstly..... Rain and sunshine occurring at the same time, during his birth....... This is also called Sunshower, and it is a meteorological Phenomenon that happens in most regions across the world.It does happen when the cloud that produces the rain is cloudless for sunlight to penetrate through it

Yes, sunshower isn't common but it does happen, just like rainbows. If sunshowers happens say 5 times a year in your region, and in your region, women give birth everyday,

would it then be right to conclude that these births that coincided with sunshowers are miraculous?

Secondly.... The birth was unaided.. There are so many stories of unaided births, and should we then term each unaided births as miraculous?

Thirdly... Tiger being born when there is sunshower........Tigers aren't found in Africa, and sunshowers are usually associated with myths all over the world, not just in Nigeria alone....

Finally, the post says that we should change our names if we discover it is bad for us ( deity name in essence should be changed, if you bear 1)........ Isn't it ironic that the

myth the man attributed his tiger birth to is also the same myth we should change our names away from?

A)Yorubas believe you should bear the name of the deity you worship......like Ogun, Ifa, Esu... etc

B)Yorubas also believe that when there is sunshower, Tiger is having a baby.....

You admonish your members to reject option A, and use option B to sing your praise.....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2013
2 million: be careful of what you say before you bring a curse upon yourself. A word is enough for the wise

Another threat from a zombie. Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Manuelcrc:

@OP God judges... If you have any grievance against Ps Adeboye you shouldn't resort to bad mouthing (on Nairaland to do that). You are getting things very wrong and you need to repent real quick... Some people's judgement catch up with them sooner than they think. Repent OP, I repeat REPENT!!!

So god judges, huh? So why dont we scrap section 419 from criminal code and let god judge all fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 2:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Manuelcrc:

And why hasn't god blessed all whose pockets he has been picking for many decades?
It is only in Nigeria that proceeds of fraud are regarded as a blessing from god.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 2:54am On Jan 08, 2013
ezme:

I believe the purpose of this thread is not far from mischief on the part of the OP, I would also not behave like the typical Nigerian "touch not my anointed" Christian who would turn a blind eye to what the MOG actually did. Personally, I don't see the purpose of this story surrounding his birth. All these stories should not be coming up in our churches as what you create out of your congregation are disciples of yours and not of God. You hear Christians scream God of this MOG and God of that MOG. Jesus is our only mediator and all glory should go to him, not anyone trying to give himself/herself a deity status. This is the reason why there has been no change in the situation of our country. So many people go to Church but who they worship is their pastor and every word that proceeds from his mouth. We are so religious yet we are so far from God. We should all place our Christian life in perspective and decide this day if we actually follow Christ or our pastors.

Excellent.
This is part of what the post tried to highlight: The narcisistic and despotic tendencies that are the natural outcomes of, and flows with, corruptly acquired affluence.

Every known despot tries, at one time or another to deify themselves by adding mystery and miracle to the circumstances of their birth or early childhood.
This particular despot and imperial ruler of the break-away civilisation known as redeemers, a.ka. the land of MORONICA, is just borrowing a leaf from other despots and bogey men before him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Okukk(m): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2013
What a name? Well sometimes you look back and take stock...the meaning of your name inclusive. I love you man of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by seyiaro1: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2013
he sald d plan of his pparent is to name him elisha, but d pastor who baptized him named him enoch so elisha is out of it. And i neva heard him called his name as adegunjona.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by jideauxano: 4:26am On Jan 08, 2013
undecidedSorry is that all?? SMH
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by gloriteyemi(m): 4:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Knowledge9000: This man called Adeboye is the biggest phony ever known to mankind, He doesn't know God and God doesn't know him either.
I rebuke the spirit of anti-christ in your life in Jesus name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 4:59am On Jan 08, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*

Yet another thread again to spite a globally respected Clergy man and Christians.

OP,i don't know what your motives are,and i don't care. But you need to get a life. He told his story,how is that ur headache?

In this life and in ur next life,u can never match the impact this Adeboye man has achieved. Do u knw how many lives he has touched,and how many souls he has blessed.

U need to be careful and prayerful to give ur life a meaning and DO NOT incur God's wrath on ur generation yet unborn.

I am proud to be a Christian,and to be a saved by Grace.

Signed
#80million.
80 million demons or what? No be 1000 dem call Legion? Wetin dem go come call una? Maybe that's why you are always speechless before you suddenly recover and spew the kind of balderdash above.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by femi2131: 4:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Be careful with the way you talk to man of GOD..I believe you are not a christian Ãήϑ show me any of your imam dat is worth to clean pastor adeboye's shoe..no one of them..don't let us turn this thread to religion battle field..try to think like human...bokohamic mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Excellent.
This is part of what the post tried to highlight: The narcisistic and despotic tendencies that are the natural outcomes of, and flows with, corruptly acquired affluence.

Every known despot tries, at one time or another to deify themselves by adding mystery and miracle to the circumstances of their birth or early childhood.
This particular despot and imperial ruler of the break-away civilisation known as redeemers, a.ka. the land of MORONICA, is just borrowing a leaf from other despots and bogey men before him.
Hmm. Reminiscent of Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2013
femi2131: Be careful with the way you talk to man of GOD..I believe you are not a christian Ãήϑ show me any of your imam dat is worth to clean pastor adeboye's shoe..no one of them..don't let us turn this thread to religion battle field..try to think like human...bokohamic mind
Question is, why do you think the OP is a MUSLIM? Are you still in Primary School (with 3 religions: Christianity, Islam and Paganism)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead / Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.