Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39854 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by pendusky(m): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42
if at all you will succeed in life, pls neva tell people of ur past coz u will be humiliated!!

Thanks Mr Hamman for announcing the success of Mr Modecai! Thumb up!

Any COD, VI HERE?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Originalsly: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2013
If I criticise these MOG...I would be accused of judging and told that God would be angry and deal with me. Are you not judging too? ..judging that the guy is a MOG?....judging that the guy is annointed? ...judging that God would be angry?... and that God will deal with us? What has this MOG (Man of Guile) said that is edifying to bring listeners closer to God? What he said had everything to do with increasing his influence over the listeners and therefore increasing his cash flow. The Bible say don't judge...but discern.........and by discerning you can spot the wolf all dressed up in sheep's clothing. This particular wolf....MOG.... hides under two wool coats so I don't blame you people that swear he is hmmmm......a lamb of god.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Aussie(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Posts that spites religion, whether Islam or Christianity shuld never have made it to the front page. Three people are incuring curses here, the OP, the Moderator and founder of this site. This shuld be discouraged in its entirety. But i hope and pray the Lord forgives and saves the OP.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Ebenezerk2: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2013
economic situation of this country is affecting the reasoning of some of the posters that posted against the man of God,but I pity them and their generations against the wrath of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by kacheezy: 5:50am On Jan 08, 2013
A tiger in the midst of sheep...what manner of shepherd is this charlatan?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2013
Aussie: Posts that spites religion, whether Islam or Christianity shuld never have made it to the front page. Three people are incuring curses here, the OP, the Moderator and founder of this site. This shuld be discouraged in its entirety. But i hope and pray the Lord forgives and saves the OP.
How about you mount a Holy War (Jihad or Crusade)? I will be right behind you in support.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by coolzeal(m): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2013
Manuelcrc:

Why are you people so envious? When this man was suffering no one came to Nairaland to make mention of that. Now God has blessed him and all tongues are set wagging... The path of the just will keep shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day (Prov 4:18).

wow! i cannot believe this, you mean lying and stealing innocent people's funds all in the name of religion is Gods blessing. This is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read in my life
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2013
kacheezy: A tiger in the midst of sheep...what manner of shepherd is this charlatan?
ROTF. Iyen ni pe, sheep don r'ogo! (Translation in pidgin: na im be say, sheep don enter one chance).
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Aussie: Posts that spites religion, whether Islam or Christianity shuld never have made it to the front page. Three people are incuring curses here, the OP, the Moderator and founder of this site. This shuld be discouraged in its entirety. But i hope and pray the Lord forgives and saves the OP.

Zombie Africans and their curses. the European kidnapped and enslaved about 20 million of your kin for profit. God forgot to curse them. The same Europeans murdered 10 miilion jews(god's chosen people) in the early part of the last century. God still forgot to curse them .
And now, I stand to be cursed by your god for shouting "Thief thief" to a thief.

I guess pious fraud is still better than any heathen virtue, huh?

Na wa for your moral schizophrenia.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

Zombie Africans and their curses. the European kidnapped and enslaved about 20 million of your kin for profit. God forgot to curse them. The same Europeans murdered 10 miilion jews(god's chosen people) in the early part of the last century. God still forgot to curse them .
And now, I stand to be cursed by your god for shouting "Thief thief" to a thief.

Na wa for your moral schizophrenia.
Haba, but God blessed Europeans for bringing salvation to our land; and zombifying the entire populace. Speaking of curses, I don't know which is a bigger curse: to get attacked by these zombies, or to be a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Aussie(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2013
logica: How about you mount a Holy War (Jihad or Crusade)? I will be right behind you in support.
My dear brother, it's never too late if you re-trace your steps. I am sure ur parents know God either the Islamic or the christian way. But we youths are blind with so called civiliation. I can never and will never deviate from the way i was brought up; The God-fearing way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by leo22(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2013
nathdim: If dem call am tiger wetin we go call pope
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Aussie: I can never and will never deviate from the way i was brought up; The God-fearing way.
Good for you. Now put your weapon where your mouth is and mount a Holy War. I assure you of my support. FULL support.

By the way I appreciate why your infection (from the zombie bite) is still fresh; if we trace your genealogy, the first Christian in your family can't be beyond the 4th or 5th generation. Those who got bitten over 1000 years ago are already cured as the infection got weaker and weaker. Most of them are completely cured now. Go to Europe and see for yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Hardeydamola(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2013
plaetton:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jan/7/600.html

Pastor Adeboye claims that his birth was strange and miraculous.

He he he. These fraudsters and pimps know no bounds.

I guess when he stands up and sees just how many he has successfully deceived and the power he commands over them, he just can't believe his own eyes.
Only a super man can deceive so much and still ride high.
It is no wonder that the circumstances of his birth are taking on a mysterious and miraculous turn.
Next thing, we'll soon discover that his mother was a virgin who was visited by a ravaging holy spirit.
Stay tuned.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. In the land of Nigeria, the one-eyed, heartless fraudster is king for life. 42

God 4give u
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by oluwafemim(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2013
Antichrist is here,christians,be careful.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by cleric(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2013
teeboss: But March 2, 1942 is a Monday Sir
I must commend your research. Well done but that does not make him a liar. There could be good reasons for the mix up. God bless u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2013
teeboss: But March 2, 1942 is a Monday Sir
You see, this is the kind of person an MOG does not like; a person that goes around to verify facts. Who asked you to check which day it was? You need to mind your business. By the way, your post seems to be the first I have ever "liked" on Nairaland.

Now, let me help my Christian brethren find the usual escape route when they find themselves in this kind of corner: muddle up the puddle!

It was Sunday/Monday! The mother went into labor overnight Sunday and delivered on Monday!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by cleric(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2013
I know of someone who was born on 26 February, 1979 . A day where there was a total eclipse of the sun. I guess he must be a very great man of God or satan as he chooses to be. All I can say is that IT IS WELL!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2013
cleric: I know of someone who was born on 26 February, 1979 . A day where there was a total eclipse of the sun.
That is the Anti-Christ. Total Eclipse of the Sun? Ha! He doesn't like light; he loves darkness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by cleric(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2013
logica: That is the Anti-Christ. Total Eclipse of the Sun? Ha! He doesn't like light; he loves darkness.
You have given me food for thought.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Ernestonyebuchi(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2013
I must say dat men have lost respect 4 God,dat's y dey can say anything they want...but don't 4gt dat day of reckoning is coming...
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by arimahoseloka(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2013
I dont know why this our generation has no respect or regard for God. Some fools even doubt His exsistence, I dont pray for God to have mercy on you. I pray that God will use u 'Op' as an example to other unbeleivers just like He did to saul. And Discipline you like he did pharoh of Egypt during moses time.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by rusher14: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Ernest onyebuchi: I must say dat men have lost respect 4 God,dat's y dey can say anything they want...but don't 4gt dat day of reckoning is coming...
How does speaking facts translate into losing respect for God?
You must think these clergy men are God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by barikono(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2013
Click on the quote.
sheedy407: Im new here,how do i comment on dis thread?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by akinyemig: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Only a fool says their is no God, and he who beleives a prophet shall receive the reward of a prophet
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2013
arimahoseloka: I dont know why this our generation has no respect or regard for God. Some fools even doubt His exsistence, I dont pray for God to have mercy on you. I pray that God will use u 'Op' as an example to other unbeleivers just like He did to saul. And Discipline you like he did pharoh of Egypt during moses time.

Of all the problems that beset the world, your god must very cowardly or very incompetent to deal with them. so litle grains of sand like us doubting his existence is his main and only problem and challenge in the universe?
Pathetic!

You know, I have always said that the quality of a god depends entirely on the quality of the mind that creates it. The quality of the god you just created leaves much to be said about the quality of your brain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by dklex(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Is rather better to stay quiet, and keep fingers cross, than typing what will bring the wrath on anyone. All to God, Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2013
dklex: Is rather better to stay quiet, and keep fingers cross, than typing what will bring the wrath on anyone. All to God, Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged.
As a STRONG MOG, I love people like you! Reading your post, I can tell you are very smart and educated!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by omosexy1: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2013
Originalsly: If I criticise these MOG...I would be accused of judging and told that God would be angry and deal with me. Are you not judging too? ..judging that the guy is a MOG?....judging that the guy is annointed? ...judging that God would be angry?... and that God will deal with us? What has this MOG (Man of Guile) said that is edifying to bring listeners closer to God? What he said had everything to do with increasing his influence over the listeners and therefore increasing his cash flow. The Bible say don't judge...but discern.........and by discerning you can spot the wolf all dressed up in sheep's clothing. This particular wolf....MOG.... hides under two wool coats so I don't blame you people that swear he is hmmmm......a lamb of god.

Your God will continue to bless you. For the gullible individuals protecting MOG, you are only making them richer. These guys are running a business centre and you are their customers. For me, my eyes don open. Better open your own eyes before them use your money begin buy private yacht after all what's there to buy again, they now own private jets.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Degis(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2013
coolzeal:

wow! i cannot believe this, you mean lying and stealing innocent people's funds all in the name of religion is Gods blessing. This is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read in my life

Abusing and degrading God and His Servants may look and sound cool to you because you don't believe in God, however, it will never reduce the sacredness of the gospel or reduce its efficacy. Looking into the life of your mentors and your forebears, see what will be your end

[/b]Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. (2 Timothy 3:8, 9 KJV)[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.