Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious (39853 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by knockturnal(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
I remember Peeing once and it was raining, the sun was shining and i can swear i saw a full moon on the horizon......
maybe that makes me a WARETIGER!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by JeSoul(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Those of you whose comments I've had to hide, pls watch your language and stop throwing insults or you will be banned.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by DURKHEIM: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
To speak against a man of God is a grave offence. Dis is incuring d wrath of God. Those who spoke against Moses paid wit their lives n family's. Watch wat u say!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by eastermaris(f): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Knowledge9000: This man called Adeboye is the biggest phony ever known to mankind, He doesn't know God and God doesn't know him either.
knowing the huge figure of unemployed and unemployable people on nairaland and how they jump to critisize anything that has to do with a post on pastors,i wonder how long God is gonna extend ur joblessness. I have found the insultive post of abt 12persons who have been consistent in dishing out insult on men of God on every nairaland post.Many have found it funny and are joining.I pity u all.One short sleep past and then 'DEATH' u wake eternally,then u wld know that there is more to this life than u can ever imagine,and how much power of life and death lies in the tongue that u so foolishly swag around in ur own wisdom even when the topic dsnt call for it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Zhedoga: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Im so sorry for some of u. Now, i give two weeks to go and repent of ur sins or u shall die!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
How the hell did I just notice this thread?

@Oga Plaetton and reasonable Xtians.. We have a lot of work to do... Something really grave has to happen to kickstart some brain revival in this country...

Lord have mercy...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Goshen360(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto:

We have a lot of work to do... [size=15pt]Something really grave has to happen to kickstart some brain revival in this country...[/size]

I'm Goshen360 and I ENDORSE this message!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto: How the hell did I just notice this thread?

@Oga Plaetton and reasonable Xtians.. We have a lot of work to do... Something really grave has to happen to kickstart some brain revival in this country...

Lord have mercy...

Bros na wa o. You see wetin I see?

The situation is far worse than I thought.

Thank god for anonyimity, otherwise, I would be roasting in hot oil right now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by 80million1: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
logica: LMAO. That's my kind of Christian! Quick to pray and catch the Holy Ghost; and in the next sentence cuss your father out! I am sorry for thinking the 80 million referred to demons; I didn't know it was the number of STDs your father gave your mother!

idiota, u r trying so hard to be funy,but i forgot to laff. U aint gat jokes, go and kiss a LIVE WIRE!
Oponu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Wahala90: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
It is funny how you think you are wiser than the millions who believe and benefits from Adeboye's ministry.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by logica(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2013
#80million:

idiota, u r trying so hard to be funy,but i forgot to laff. U aint gat jokes, go and kiss a LIVE WIRE!
Oponu.
Me "trying" to be funny? If you didn't laugh that's good. I had absolutely no intention to make you laugh; rather the opposite.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by plaetton: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1156195/all-church-market-must-see

This is what I'm talking about.
man, we have really gone far.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by Blogonlyowner: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2013
It is so stupid how some retard insult the men of God. Who told you have the right to judge them?
Are you a learner?

Do you know what happen to the people Who judge moses in the bible?

Let God be the judge of all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by uarikibe: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2013
in asmuch ,i dont like commenting on issues pertaining men of God,the OP just misinformed people and wants to tarnish the reputation of the MOG.sorry for you.read your bible you will understand everything about life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by trekkie: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2013
i think it's high time i replied to one of these stooooopid threads. i am directing this at the first poster, you are not a better person by coming to a forum to bash people and their reputations. if you are so confident about your allegations. come out and say/write it in person to his face and then slug it out in court when you are sued for your slanderous/libelous write-up. i see the trend in nairaland now is to put pseudo religious threads as an excuse for christian/pastor bashing. this is in extremely poor taste considering that the boko harams of this nation are trying to whip up religious sentiments into a frenzy which can lead to a conflict that the poster cannot handle.

i leave you with this picture; every meteor and shooting star as they streak across the galaxy in all their glory often have small pieces of rock debris trailing after them. i see those of you on nairaland who stalk pastors just to come and bash them on nairaland as the debris constantly trailing after the shooting stars. please work on your own lives so you don't wake up at 40,50 and wonder what you have achieved other than become a nuisance to society.

and for the trolls i say "get a life already sheesh"
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Birth In 1942 Was Mysterious by mukoloAndy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
[/quote][quote author=Knowledge9000] This man called Adeboye is the biggest phony ever known to mankind, He doesn't know God and God doesn't know him either.

Bring forth ur proof grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.