Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28672 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
sanb: So you’re telling me that every single lady on planet earth with a low cut is a lesb or bi. Stop deceiving yourself with false analysis. That amber rose&co you’ve mentioned, rock low cut and fall into that category doesn’t mean that all women with low cut are lesb or bi. So stop spreading false analysis....

Stop wasting your time with someone who lacks se.xual civilization.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ibitomisi: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Rolly83]For me i like long hair alot on ladies,well u can say i'm obsessed by it!lol[/] npo prbs 'bout that we all love it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Take it easy mehn; what a cruel way to describe women with low cut...
Azukaorji: it makes woman look irresponsible and unlocked.....
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by knick(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Damn!!! Hot & Sexy to me.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
knick: Damn!!! Hot & Sexy to me.

As every potent man knows. Period.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
sanb: Take it easy mehn; what a cruel way to describe women with low cut...

The chap is probably an intern for alqaeda in Yemen, Ignore him.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Hardfact: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
No big deal. It's a matter of choice. Fashion was made for you, not you for fashion.
**By the way, I like your English**
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
You're right...it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and using some statistics to justify his analysis makes it weird...
Deep Sight:

Stop wasting your time with someone who lacks se.xual civilization.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hahaha Lol; you got it....
Deep Sight:

The chap is probably an intern for alqaeda in Yemen, Ignore him.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by 2legit2qwt: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Some can pull it of but i think it's too butchy grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote
author=safarigirl]A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a
girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case[/quote]buhahahahahahahahahahaha *faints*
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Zanxx(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
i would love to get a low cut but the shape of my head wont allow me get one. some women really rock it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ibitomisi: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Rolly83: For me i like long hair alot on ladies,well u can say i'm obsessed by it!lol
i really love it too, they look cute with it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
It's pretty on those who have the facial structure that matches it. I was on low cut for majority of last year and I kept on getting compliments from different people on my hair.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Revolva(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Well even my own mama dey on low cut --- I see its a nice style so makes her head free instead of braidin and fixin

Our naija gals no go ever gree all dem want nA horse hair dog hair ...
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Meegadough: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
Lol. (joking)See 'em broke azz dudes, lovin' girls with lowcut, and the single girls too, cos there is no money for an hairdo.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by nagoma(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nice hair on a lady is always beautiful but I prefer a low cut ( or even skin head) to even the best wig or best attachment or extension. I'm put off by those.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Hardfact: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hemanwel: Let's use WEIRD MC as case study.
If all women were to go on low cut like her,then all men woulda been GAY!
#my take...#
You don dey mad abi. Na so your mouth bad reach? Wetin she do you sef? Abeg make you just change this your take!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
blink182: It is amazing on pretty girls. Ugly girls no de even embark on this kind risky venture before pomo market go spoil.
hahaha,chai Nlanders get mouth.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by thaoriginator: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
blink182: It is amazing on pretty girls. Ugly girls no de even embark on this kind risky venture before pomo market go spoil.
it depends on the type of pomo. If na all dis pomo wey dey round and looks sexy inside soup, then e go sell. But if na the other way round, bros forget am! grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by thaoriginator: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Graphy: hahaha,chai Nlanders get mouth.
you dey do like say you nor dey sell am wink see dis pomo gyal sha shockedshocked
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Ogininafio1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
I prefer brazilian hair sha
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
tha_originator: it depends on the type of pomo. If na all dis pomo wey dey round and looks sexy inside soup, then e go sell. But if na the other way round, bros forget am! grin
LOL
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
tha_originator: you dey do like say you nor dey sell am wink see dis pomo gyal sha shockedshocked
i don sell give u b4?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by thaoriginator: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Graphy: i don sell give u b4?
how I go know? Na random tins na.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
tha_originator: how I go know? Na random tins na.
U go like wahala.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
I think nothing of it, I think some women just prefer it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by agabaI23(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
a low cut or baldNess on women makes me happy esp with bold accessories. I love women who wear such.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Ichel: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hemanwel: Let's use WEIRD MC as case study.
If all women were to go on low cut like her,then all men woulda been GAY!
#my take...#
cheesy
SECONDED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.