Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28675 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hahaha Lol cool....
chikeorji123:

Low cuts? l'm now inlove..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
londoner: Low cut hair really suits some women.

Years ago I cut my long relaxed hair because I wanetd to grow my natural hair.

For a about a year I wore a low cut. I really liked it.....but to some men I became invisible over night. When you rock two things, you either become invisible or attract a different type of man.....

Those things are

1 - Natural hair

2 - Low cut/short hair

I have longer natural hair now, but I'm seriously thinking about going low again.......the only thing is that my hair grows fast and I had to go to the barbers too often and also there is not much at akll you can do with it, except maybe dying it, which I dont fancy.

For me dreads look nice, but I like to switch up my style, so its restrictive.

I must say though.......South African sisters know how to rock their natural hair whether low or dreads.....seriously, here in Perth they have become my hair idols.

Nigerian women need to follow their example....seriously!!!! Beautifully and boldly African and natural. The weaves actually dont suit the majority of African women, especially as they follow it with overly applied makeup hoping to be beautiful by force......lol

Kudos to my S.A sisters......!!!!!

Some women dont need all the weave, or even makup....they are sexy from the inside out, it stem from their self confidence...........
I agree that a low cut does not suit suit all faces.

I was saying when next I am online I would post the video fo this girl but you beat me to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoQyCKRyAgg

She does not need hair, she looks adorable, sexy and cute all in one.

And na Naija girl: Zainab Balogun.

Her smile should be insured for a $100m.

Most Naija girls don't know how much a smile adds to their beauty, go dey frown face all day like if say dem dey fight devil spiritually for inside dem head.

If a girl is smiling as cutely as that to me, me too I go gentle o.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by AjanleKoko: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Low cuts can be cool, depending on the wearer. Some chicks know how to rock the low cuts. Like those ones Saga has been posting their pics. wink

All that Peruvian, Indian, Brazillian nonsense weave just gets on my last nerve. A negro woman with long flowing jet-black Indian hair? undecided
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by razznaija(f): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2013
I think it depends on the person, not everyone looks good in low cut, my 2 cents.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by CARTOONKWEEN(f): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2013
Low cutz on ladies is superb. I even prefer skin cut...dere's no sin in it. It actually mks me feel lyk me. F those who qoute bible n tag it 2 b sinful,dat same bible said if she nt b ashame.it means it has 2 do wit hw she feels abt it. Peeps shud stop condemnin us 4 expressin hw we feel. On several occasns,i've been asked ''wetin happen?...who died?''...i jst see such peeps as my ancestors..my ancient fore fathers. It actually splendid.

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by CARTOONKWEEN(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2013
Low cutz on ladies is superb. I even prefer skin cut...dere's no sin in it. I get 2 visit d barbin saloon,twice a mnth. It actually mks me feel lyk me. F those who qoute bible n tag it 2 b sinful,dat same bible said if she nt b ashame.it means it has 2 do wit hw she feels abt it. Peeps shud stop condemnin us 4 expressin hw we feel. On several occasns,i've been asked ''wetin happen?...who died?''...i jst see such peeps as my ancestors..my ancient fore fathers. It actually splendid.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by agabaI23(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
CARTOONKWEEN: Low cutz on ladies is superb. I even prefer skin cut...dere's no sin in it. I get 2 visit d barbin saloon,twice a mnth. It actually mks me feel lyk me. F those who qoute bible n tag it 2 b sinful,dat same bible said if she nt b ashame.it means it has 2 do wit hw she feels abt it. Peeps shud stop condemnin us 4 expressin hw we feel. On several occasns,i've been asked ''wetin happen?...who died?''...i jst see such peeps as my ancestors..my ancient fore fathers. It actually splendid.
I can imagine your skinhead with bold accessories. I love it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Prodigee: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
agabaI23: I like that too but I was referring to bold earrings and 'bangles'
Okay.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sagamite: I was saying when next I am online I would post the video fo this girl but you beat me to it.

Most Naija girls don't know how much a smile adds to their beauty, go dey frown face all day like if say dem dey fight devil spiritually for inside dem head.

[size=13pt]You don't know how many times I watch "I Gentle" strictly because of that girl. She is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. It should be illegal. She resembles one of my cousins in the east, except that she smiles way more and is shorter lol. Hair is simply hair. What matters is the attitude and how a girl wears it. Anyone can have short hair, but not everyone can glow like Zainab.[/size]

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]You don't know how many times I watch "I Gentle" strictly because of that girl. She is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. It should be illegal. She resembles one of my cousins in the east, except that she smiles way more and is shorter lol. Hair is simply hair. What matters is the attitude and how a girl wears it. Anyone can have short hair, but not everyone can glow like Zainab.[/size]
What leads you to believe that she smiles frequently in real life?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Seun: What leads you to believe that she smiles frequently in real life?

[size=13pt]I don't. Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't. Even if it's only for cameras, she still smiles more than my cousin lol.[/size]
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Seun(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I don't. Maybe she does. Maybe she doesn't. Even if it's only for cameras, she still smiles more than my cousin lol.[/size]
The most likely reason why she smiled in that video is that the director asked her to smile. The other models also smiled.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Seun: The most likely reason why she smiled in that video is that the director asked her to smile. The other models also smiled.

[size=13pt]Possible. She looks bubbly in nature though. If she had an attitude or frowned, I'm sure the casting director for the video would have overlooked her... or maybe they would have managed her because she's so darned beautiful.[/size]
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Low cuts could look absolutely stunning on some women, and not so good on others. It all depends on shape of d head tho.

The lady in d "I Gentle" video is 'foine'. cool
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Possible. She looks bubbly in nature though. If she had an attitude or frowned, I'm sure the casting director for the video would have overlooked her... or maybe they would have managed her because she's so darned beautiful.[/size]

Yep!

You can tell she smiles alot in real life because her facial smile muscles seem very relaxed when she smiles.

Her smiles seem like an effortless mechanism when she smiles in that video, not a forced or half-hearted one.

I can easily tell.

That is the kind of killer smile that can get a nigga in the kitchen cooking for a chic. I shudder saying that but it is true.

Her smile would paralyse any guy's alpha-male fortitude.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
^^^
Lol.. But smiling has been proven to extend one's life expectancy smiley smiley
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by londoner: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2013
Sagamite:

I was saying when next I am online I would post the video fo this girl but you beat me to it.

Yeah her features are just beautiful arent they.....thats what stands out the more with her low cut.

Even on the vid, she was not the only girl there, but most comments on the vid are raving about this girls beauty. The other girls looked good too, but this one stood out.

Also because it is sadly rare to see a natural African lady, rock her low cut and her sexy too.....and with a killer smile.

Definately have to agree 100% the scowling of many women is actually ugly I believe. I am a woman and realised that in the past I would scowl too (as my projected expression).......I changed that and try to catch myself in the act and turn it to a smile or a look which is neutral.

I save my negative expressions for when something really happens to make me angry or sad........that is the right place for it......lol

Many African girls whether fine or not come across as arrogant when they scowl as if their mess does not stink.......they need to seriously get over themselves.

They are everywhere in Perth Australia, where I live....frown and scowl.....all day, and for no good reason.

Ok rant over.....lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2013
londoner:
Yeah her features are just beautiful arent they.....thats what stands out the more with her low cut.

Even on the vid, she was not the only girl there, but most comments on the vid are raving about this girls beauty. The other girls looked good too, but this one stood out.

Also because it is sadly rare to see a natural African lady, rock her low cut and her sexy too.....and with a killer smile.

Definately have to agree 100% the scowling of many women is actually ugly I believe. I am a woman and realised that in the past I would scowl too (as my projected expression).......I changed that and try to catch myself in the act and turn it to a smile or a look which is neutral.

I save my negative expressions for when something really happens to make me angry or sad........that is the right place for it......lol

Many African girls whether fine or not come across as arrogant when they scowl as if their mess does not stink.......they need to seriously get over themselves.

They are everywhere in Perth Australia, where I live....frown and scowl.....all day, and for no good reason.

Ok rant over.....lol

Thank you o!

It is good a black woman is saying it as well because when I say it some would be saying/thinking I am attacking or picking on black women.

Who wants to be with someone that looks miserable, annoyed and aggressive? Abegi, I am a black guy, I am freaky. I am freaka freak, naughty, hit-it-like-a-rock-star, she-must-taste-it-for-her-own-good fuku faka sex-machine, but I am not into sadomasochism. That is mainly a middle-aged white man fantasy. Why would I be attracted to miserable, annoyed and aggressive packaged as "Strong Black Woman".

As per this Zainab girl, what an absolutely lovely thing.

I think what makes her stand out, apart from the beauty and cut, is just the incredible smile, the feminity/sexiness, the I-am-having-fun and the "you-can-get-along-with-me" look.

What a stunning combination on a gorgeous girl. I would COOK! angry

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2013
Strong black woman doesn't mean aggressive woman.

This your negativity, kraa. I hope you find a nice love whitey.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2013
kandiikane: Strong black woman doesn't mean aggressive woman.

This your negativity, kraa. I hope you find a nice love whitey.

Whatever it is that is strong about majority of you is not attractive and is making many of you undesirable. Part of the reason successful black men look for better options and many black women end up as single mothers (especially in communities that claim strong black women - i.e. AA, Black Brit and Jamo).

I would gladly find myself a whitey or a Southern/Eastern African woman if needs be than engage in quasi-sadomasochism.

Keep the frowns and attitude up and call yourself strong black woman!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
When black men feel threatened by strong black women they start uttering rubbish and making them out to be like the average black ghetto women.

Strong black women is not the same as ghetto woman.

There are black single parents because majority of western black men are useless. They do not have ambitions or a future.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
kandiikane: When black men feel threatened by strong black women they start uttering rubbish and making them out to be like the average black ghetto women.

Strong black women is not the same as ghetto woman.

There are black single parents because majority of western black men are useless. They do not have ambitions or a future.

OMG! You sure sound like the typical black woman! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am glad I have old explanations that shows I am not making it up. I just have tremendous clairvoyance. I am a solid social observer. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1120970/should-lady-house-chores-fiance/8#13354961

What is there to be threatened about? grin grin grin grin grin

Avoidance or flight-for-quality is "intimidation"? grin Only in a black woman's world.

Because I don't want to eat in McDonalds and prefer to go to a classy restaurant means I am intimidated by McDonalds? Please cut the BS! grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
What BS? You mean yours? You have mixed up being a strong black woman for a ghetto black woman. They are two different things.

What you're doing is the same as saying strong black man means thug, guns and hoodies. Obama is a strong black man.

I'm a black woman, whatever typical means, I do not know but I know threatened men try to change the concept of a strong black woman to ghetto woman. Which is messed up and shows insecurity. angry

Anyways, we shall not derail this thread any further. We can continue with this whenever a thread comes up on it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
kandiikane: What BS? You mean yours? You have mixed up being a strong black woman for a ghetto black woman. They are two different things.

What you're doing is the same as saying strong black man means thug, guns and hoodies. Obama is a strong black man.

I'm a black woman, whatever typical means, I do not know but I know threatened men try to change the concept of a strong black woman to ghetto woman. Which is messed up and shows insecurity. angry

Anyways, we shall not derail this thread any further. We can continue with this whenever a thread comes up on it.

Yes, strong black men mean thug, guns and hoodies.

You are either a man or not, there is nothing positive about strong black men and it is normally used by hopeless people like cap28 who never prepared themselves and strived to be the best and then claim the white man is holding them down while a black man is the strongest president in the world based on the vote of white people.

I don't do "We blacks", I do "We intellectuals" or "We sensibles". Obama is one of the 2 latter, not a strong black man. 2Chainz and Waka Flocka are strong black men.

Continue saying black women intimidate, it just means: more never-been-married black women, more successful black men taking a flight-for-quality (they are insecure grin grin grin grin), more being left with the dregs of society black men (they are very secure, strong black men grin wink) that baby-mamayouup and help make you "strong" black women demonstrate your "intimidation" while single-handedly raising kids.

I am not interest in a strong black woman, I am interested in a sane woman.

Majority of you black women are so good at "intimidating" men to the point you all men of all races talk about black women's attitude negatively. You scare us!!! I am biting my nails out of insecurity! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOgT9Ifw6Io

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by londoner: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wow...whats with the low blows people?

There is a problem with some black men and women just being too raw and harsh with each other.

We sometimes just attack as if we are not part of the same thing. So much venom....gosh!

Btw...sagamite....u r a lil freaky deaky huh?....lol

Anyhoo....back to the positive thread about low cuts on black women.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
londoner:
Btw...sagamite....u r a lil freaky deaky huh?....lol

Anyhoo....back to the positive thread about low cuts on black women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_D9eYpSnk&

grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by londoner: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
@sagamite....u like that?

Dude, whatever floats your boat.....lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
londoner: @sagamite....u like that?

Dude, whatever floats your boat.....lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwppNIh_0Yk&
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by londoner: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yeah, yeah....lol

There is no shame of you like to get spanked a little.....lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
*thinking*

Should I hide sagamite's post or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / High Heels: How High Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.