Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,811 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28673 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Prodigee: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
agabaI23: a low cut or baldNess on women makes me happy esp with bold accessories. I love women who wear such.
U mean heavily endowed @ the frontal and rear axes!! grin wink
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Duke_Nija: For some strange reason, when I see a Woman on low-cut, the only thing that comes to my mind is $ex. cry

Its worse when it's dyed blonde. $exy Mama cheesy

Our fellowship days are mondays: 5pm, fridays: night vigil and sunday: 9am. Deliverance is free.

5 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
odizzy: I fell in luv wit my ex because of d low cut she was carring, it made her unique, ellegant nd gorgeouse compliment wit charisma. d moment she started growin it, we begn hvn problem. I luv chiks wt low cut, daz if u re naturally beautiful o, buh if u re not pls pls pls dnt evn tink of low not 2 talk of cut, cus u wil luk lyk an oracle

And thinking like women, most of them who go on that low cut do so because they dont have the money to maintain long hair. It dissappoints me to find out they regret what they are carrying and wish to be like other women with long hair.

Begging you for money to fix fake hair#...mtschew.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
piano_girl:

Probably in the western world but definitely not in naija...Most times when a guy keeps long hair,he is often taken to be a "bad boy" or seen as an irresponsible person,but its not the same impression when a girl goes on low cut..Look around you and compare the ratio of girls on low cut to the number of guys with long hair..For instance,if ur mum decides to cut her hair,its no big deal..but just imagine if ur dad decides to keep his hair long,u can imagine what people would say.

Yah muan, jah rasta fried rice... tongue
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by thaoriginator: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Graphy: U go like wahala.
not at all. Ama easy go, easy come guy cool
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by thaoriginator: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

Our fellowship days are mondays: 5pm, fridays: night vigil and sunday: 9am. Deliverance is free.
offerings nko? And how much for gate fee?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

That is because you are yet to come across a proper and well-set forty-something sista with correct swagger.

They are always the best, trust me.

Check out our very own Dr. Ndidi Nnoli Edozien. . . .

I am looking for my giraffe.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
slimyem: Been on low cut for a while now and loving it still but i never stop hearing the "hair is the beauty of a woman" blah and how the bible doesn't support women shaving their hair.undecided
Not everyone can pull it off though..

Live your life doing what you think is right not what people say is right.

I wont mind a picture.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: on a more serious note most ladies with low cuts are somewhat lesbian.

As if someone hit you on the head with a hammer...

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by McGeorge1(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2013
safarigirl: A male friend of mine once said "If I'm knacking a girl, I need something to hold on to" I rest my case

and must it b d hiair?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2013
tha_originator: not at all. Ama easy go, easy come guy cool
then y are u picking on me?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ss1930(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2013
It makes some look more charmin,while it doesn' fit others.bt morally i think its nt dat gud
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Fabianoribhabor: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2013
B4 i married my wife sh cuts hr hair low ,sh ask of my opinion n i prefer long hair,nw sh adores me wit different hairstyle wich profess hr beauty d moresmiley
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Onyenna(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2013
.....I Love girls on low cut.....most of them are SEXY!!!..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sagamite(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2013
Her beauty definitely needs no hair.

Fcking crazily sexy and hot girl.

Not many girls can pull off low cut hair though. Just a handful of girls can.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2013
A friend on low cut.I prefer it any day any time.what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by sweetgala(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2013
For me there is nothing more attractive than a lady wearing her OWN hair in any neat style as suits her facial structure. love very low cuts on women, women with strong skin tones light skinned or fully chocolate dark look lovely with this. Inbetweeners need to grow it slightly more like no3 level and gel it.
I love girls with well cared for dreadlocks.
Perfect african beauty for me involves shuku and similar braided styles.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by sweetgala(m): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2013
okpara ugo:

The chap is from Cameroon leave am . lol grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by sweetgala(m): 1:34am On Jan 14, 2013
FXKing2012: We need to understand what the Bible says about this to know whether it is bad or not.

1 Corinthians 11:1-10 (ASV)
1 Be ye imitators of me, even as I
also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise
you that ye remember me in all
things, and hold fast the traditions,
even as I delivered them to you. 3
But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and
the head of Christ is God. 4 Every
man praying or prophesying, having
his head covered, dishonoreth his
head. 5 But every woman praying
or prophesying with her head
unveiled dishonoreth her head; for
it is one and the same thing as if
she were shaven. 6 For if a woman
is not veiled, let her also be shorn:
but if it is a shame to a woman to
be shorn or shaven, let her be
veiled. 7 For a man indeed ought
not to have his head veiled,
forasmuch as he is the image and
glory of God: but the woman is the
glory of the man. 8 For the man is
not of the woman; but the womani
of the man: 9 for neither was the
man created for the woman; but the
woman for the man: 10 for this
cause ought the woman to have [a
sign of] authority on her head,
because of the angels.

Now judge for yourselves whether it is right or not for a lady to cut her hair.

Sorry to say but your argument is rubbish supported by a piece of scripture out of place with the current tradition, women are in our societies considered equal to men and perform tasks as were reserved for men. Any hair cut to facilitate efficiency is fully allowed.
TRY AGAIN angry
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2013
ItsModella: It's pretty on those who have the facial structure that matches it. I was on low cut for majority of last year and I kept on getting compliments from different people on my hair.

Let's see a photo. cheesy
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by idefua: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2013
[Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
] NA FOR WHICH HOLY BOOK U FOR READ AM?. I WAN KNOW.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 2:12am On Jan 14, 2013
Azukaorji: It all depends on wats d lady involved have in mind.....but it makes woman look irresponsible and unlocked.....babes don't mis under stand me oooo....though garri price remain constant .....:Deven if.....truth most be ...woman should try and be woman

I am being a woman, just cut my hair bald.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 14, 2013
okpara ugo:

stop stalking me its creepy
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2013
sanb: You're right...it's obvious he doesn't know what he's talking about and using some statistics to justify his analysis makes it weird...
deep sh.it nd sanb u guys r so dumb
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 3:33am On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: deep sh.it nd sanb u guys r so dumb

[size=24pt]SHADDAAAAP!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Its pretty cool, helps safe time nd even money,but its all about d time 4 me cos i cant imagine sitting my butts down 4 days trying 2 look like sum1 am nt.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

[size=24pt]SHADDAAAAP!!!!!!!!![/size]
get down of your tree
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Rastamann: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2013
It fits some and makes some look ugly but what about this?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ignis: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Rastamann: It fits some and makes some look ugly but what about this?
You are right.
So the conclusion is that, all girls should do what fit them most.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by londoner: 6:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Low cut hair really suits some women.

Years ago I cut my long relaxed hair because I wanetd to grow my natural hair.

For a about a year I wore a low cut. I really liked it.....but to some men I became invisible over night. When you rock two things, you either become invisible or attract a different type of man.....

Those things are

1 - Natural hair

2 - Low cut/short hair

I have longer natural hair now, but I'm seriously thinking about going low again.......the only thing is that my hair grows fast and I had to go to the barbers too often and also there is not much at akll you can do with it, except maybe dying it, which I dont fancy.

For me dreads look nice, but I like to switch up my style, so its restrictive.

I must say though.......South African sisters know how to rock their natural hair whether low or dreads.....seriously, here in Perth they have become my hair idols.

Nigerian women need to follow their example....seriously!!!! Beautifully and boldly African and natural. The weaves actually dont suit the majority of African women, especially as they follow it with overly applied makeup hoping to be beautiful by force......lol

Kudos to my S.A sisters......!!!!!

Some women dont need all the weave, or even makup....they are sexy from the inside out, it stem from their self confidence...........
I agree that a low cut does not suit suit all faces.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by yomalex(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2013
once saw a lady on last skin i mean no single hair on her head.
'twas so wonderful to say the least, felt like massaging her head for her. lol

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by sunnyt1(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2013
This is why i dnt go with the crowd, isnt it absurd when i allow people tell me wat is beautiful and wats nt?
This is a question of wat is appealing to me and for me the greatest gift God gave man is OPINION
Personally,i like hair, i like braid, i hate attachment, i hate coloured hair, i hate fictitious hair stles, bt i also like seein gals wit low cut occassionally. So my wife will have a variety of styles 2 choose frm.
Thinking hair is the beauty of a woman is pitiable. Thats one of those things we met people saying and they have bin saying it frm d begining of time.
It depends on wat u like, there is no general rule to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Fashion Must-haves During A Pandemic / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / Eki Orleans, Nkwo Onwuka & Prince Charles Meet Ahead Of Visit To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.