Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... (1638 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Picture Of Billboard On Sugar Daddies Destroy Lives / Anonymous Letter To Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Some months ago,I received a call on my rarely used sim accusing me of snatching her husband..I asked her who she wanted to speak with.she kept insisting she has the right number,of which I told her she's so wrong.Mornings,afternoons,evenings and midnights,she'll continue harassing and cursing me as her husband snatcher.I'm a responsibly married woman and I don't want this anonymous called to destroy my home because very soon,my husband will think its rily true I once dated the caller's husband.I have complained at MTN and GLO to reveal the identity of d caller.they said there is nothing they can do.Pls advice me...ds calls are frustrating and she has promised to go spiritual...
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by overdrive(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
put ur husband in the know before he finds out,he will know how to handle d situation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Babymumsy: Some months ago,I received a call on my rarely used sim accusing me of snatching her husband..I asked her who she wanted to speak with.she kept insisting she has the right number,of which I told her she's so wrong.Mornings,afternoons,evenings and midnights,she'll continue harassing and cursing me as her husband snatcher.I'm a responsibly married woman and I don't want this anonymous called to destroy my home because very soon,my husband will think its rily true I once dated the caller's husband.I have complained at MTN and GLO to reveal the identity of d caller.they said there is nothing they can do.Pls advice me...ds calls are frustrating and she has promised to go spiritual...
no offense but u must be a slowpoke.. why not throw away d sim? and to think u're married again? honestly, no offense o but u're acting like a baby

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Daewoods(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Since the sim card is rarely used why not break it, or u wan lose ur marriage over inability to give up sim of N150?
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by larrymoore(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
If u ar nt acting up here, destroy d line. If that continues on d new line, be sure there is enermy within.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by SAFO(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Babymumsy: Some months ago,I received a call on my rarely used sim accusing me of snatching her husband..I asked her who she wanted to speak with.she kept insisting she has the right number,of which I told her she's so wrong.Mornings,afternoons,evenings and midnights,she'll continue harassing and cursing me as her husband snatcher.I'm a responsibly married woman and I don't want this anonymous called to destroy my home because very soon,my husband will think its rily true I once dated the caller's husband.I have complained at MTN and GLO to reveal the identity of d caller.they said there is nothing they can do.Pls advice me...ds calls are frustrating and she has promised to go spiritual...

Ohhhhh not the spiritual...... Please not the spiritual grin grin
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by lastmanstandn(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
YOUR SIM OR YOUR HOME?
MAKE A CHOICE..
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by adewasco2k(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
first you must let your husband know what is happening......secondly, stop using the line.

why i suggest your husband must know is because the same lad might get your new/major line and still continue such.
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Duduconfirm: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2013
If u sure say u no snatch person husband.
1. Tell ur husband
2. Throway ur sim
3. Let ur husband know u threw the sim away cos of d issue
4. No eye person husband ooooo
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2013
petition the IG through lawyer...the identity will be revealed and u will have some sort of relieve and if u want, compensations
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Rocktation(f): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Why will your husband suspect such? Did you get married to his picture? Or does learning to trust yourselves no longer come in the same breath, with getting to know each other?

And why would MTN and company tell you that they can't do anything? Could you have been the first person in Nigeria that made such a complaint? Can they swear on their heads that they've never blocked such calls that have been reported as disturbance, prank, scam....

Why contact two network providers, MTN and Glo, just because you're getting spiritual threats from some person, on only one sim card? Do you think that you might actually know the person, given that you're asking for her biodata? And if somehow, you find out who she is, how different from right now, will your dealings with her or lack of them be?
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2013
ThAnx to evrybody.I guess I just have to destroy the Sim.just that some important persons call me on it,in relation to my profession.I have never dated anoda person's husband and frm the sound of the lady's voice,she's a youngster and apparently cheated by her hubby or bf.but attimes she's so much threaten that I'll be thinking ah ah does my husband have a wife outside(which I doubt) cos we av bn dating for a long time.thanx for ur contributions.
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by EzePromoe: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Rocktation: Why will your husband suspect such? Did you get married to his picture? Or does learning to trust yourselves no longer come in the same breath, with getting to know each other?

And why would MTN and company tell you that they can't do anything? Could you have been the first person in Nigeria that made such a complaint? Can they swear on their heads that they've never blocked such calls that have been reported as disturbance, prank, scam....

Why contact two network providers, MTN and Glo, just because you're getting spiritual threats from some person, on only one sim card? Do you think that you might actually know the person, given that you're asking for her biodata? And if somehow, you find out who she is, how different from right now, will your dealings with her or lack of them be?
Rocky baby, i dey teeeeeeellllllll you cool

OP, if she calls you again, here is what you'll answer,
'welcome to Ile-Ife witch coven headquarters, how can we help you', then summon some people that'll be laughing, 'hahahaha, hahahaha'. cheesy
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by omiobo: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2013
Every man has insecurity. The insecurity of your husband may make him have second thought if you tell him. So don't be silly BREAK THE DAMN SIM to save your marriage.
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by tellwsdom: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Rocktation: Why will your husband suspect such? Did you get married to his picture? Or does learning to trust yourselves no longer come in the same breath, with getting to know each other?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by YuzedoII: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2013
OH, SO YOU MEAN YOU CAME HERE TO COMPLAIN?? KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA! angry

NAIRALAND IS A BIG PLACE O! I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME AND MY CABAL WE ARE MEMBERS ON HERE!

THERE IS NO ESCAPING ME! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU MADAM! YOU STOLE MY HUSBAND.... OLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN NEVER BLOCK ME FROM CALLING YOU. INFACT, I WILL DEAL WITH YOU IN 2013! OH YES! SHEBI MY HUSBAND'S KONDO WAS SWEET WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYING IT?! YOUR OWN DON DONE! angry
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by dridowu: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
I also experience it january 2011 till may 2011, ds person even threaten to kill until mid july 2011 wen he now call dat he mistakenly miss 1 number . People can b funny
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by skidos4u(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
there is no need destroyn d sim cos sum chanise phones lik tecno, bb etc ve d blacklist facility whr u can blacklist d persons number an any tym she calls, it wont get 2 u again.
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Like the poster above me said, there's no need destroying the SIM. You can install software to block the call.

Also, why were you picking her calls? You've a choice not to answer calls, I hope you know?

If you decide not to lose the SIM, pending the time you install the software, STOP! picking her calls. The more you answer the call, the more you give her chance to insult you.
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
YuzedoII: OH, SO YOU MEAN YOU CAME HERE TO COMPLAIN?? KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA! angry

NAIRALAND IS A BIG PLACE O! I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME AND MY CABAL WE ARE MEMBERS ON HERE!

THERE IS NO ESCAPING ME! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU MADAM! YOU STOLE MY HUSBAND.... OLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN NEVER BLOCK ME FROM CALLING YOU. INFACT, I WILL DEAL WITH YOU IN 2013! OH YES! SHEBI MY HUSBAND'S KONDO WAS SWEET WHEN YOU WERE ENJOYING IT?! YOUR OWN DON DONE! angry
This joke is in bad taste! If u don't understand the post,why comment?u strike me as an illiterate!
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by WAM1(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmm
Re: Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... by YuzedoII: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Babymumsy:
This joke is in bad taste! If u don't understand the post,why comment?u strike me as an illiterate!
You are right! My bad... You really sound worried! grin
But sweerie, insinuating i am an illiterate though.. undecided Do you know i attended the great Uncle Emeka Grammar School in New York DC?! undecided
Our motto was "Awua! The Eagle have landed".. Please do juju for whoever is disturbing you so that you can stop being snappish online inugo? sad

(1) (Reply)

Did He Really Love Her ? Picture / Boring Girlfriends / 14 Things No One Will Tell You About Being In A Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.