Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Men!!! Very Terrible Species! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men!!! Very Terrible Species! (2092 Views)

Major Things EVERY Woman Hide From Their Men (VERY IMPORTANT) / I Just Lost The Man Who Love Me because I Slept With Many Men (very Touching) / Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by lucabraski(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
This type of story is becoming very rampant in nigeria. I have heard of such cases over and over again, and have lost count.

Why on earth would a man who is cohabithing with his girlfriend of many years, leaves her on a saturday morning and heads straight to his own wediing? In all the cases, the girlfriend gets to hear of it after the deed has been done.

A similar story just happened to a neighbour recently and she almost committed suicide.

I really wonder what goes the mind of men sometimes.

But I have concluded that they are Horrible species

2 Likes

Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by nwachineke00: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
which kain "abrakadabra" be that?? Most times these women/girls know the relationship is leading no where but they hang on...
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by KpagoGIN(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Why cohabit in the first place? A serious minded lady wouldn't do such a thing.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Charliemorgano(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Only terrible men make a terrible specie of men....she made the mistake of co-habiting thinking it will eventually lead to marriage and the guy capitalized on that...the guy deserves a terrible wife
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by IZUKWU(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
What am getting for free why buy it.not excusing the heartlessness though
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by 190theclown: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nigerian men gat game

Am sure there should be a reason OP stop saying negative things about Nigerian men

I've always said postive things about 21st century women so why do this to-us
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
190-the-clown:
Nigerian men gat game

Am sure there should be a reason OP stop saying negative things about Nigerian men

I've always said postive things about 21st century women so why do this to-us
Will you marry me twice over 190!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lucabraski, very terrible specie!
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
How possible it is that a girl can be living with a man who's planning a wedding and then he leaves their house to his wedding venue without her knowing, is beyond me.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
freecocoa: How possible it is that a girl can be living with a man who's planning a wedding and then he leaves their house to his wedding venue without her knowing, is beyond me.
ShiĆ­t happens...even the most unimagineable.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by quicksylva(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
I really wonder what goes the mind of women sometimes.

But I have concluded that they are Heartless species.

Now that's Better.......... No be only u fit Generalize.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by 190theclown: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
Will you marry me twice over 190!!!!!! grin grin

I'l be damned if I say No I'm not gna marry you
Infact I'l marry u over and over for the rest of my life grin grin
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by lucabraski(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
@quicksylva: u don't need to wonder far. All women {not girls} need is a responsible and caring man dat would show her love and respect.

But men? They want it all and some....

Many of our women have lost confidence in themselves, and are now forced to distrust people as well as hide themselves in shame, just becos of men.

I repeat, ur specie can be horrible.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^^from now on,the day u'll let a male specie of human yansh u,that's the day u'll begin to lead a horrible life.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by larrymoore(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op, so all men are terrible?
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Melmo: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I Am A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing. South African men are very different from Nigerian men. I just want to know what to do to make this man happy because he means a lot to me and I live him very much. He doesn't seem to trust me and that's a huge problem. Any Nigerian man out there who can tell me what to do to make this man happy
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
chu!... this scenario beats my imagination o,
BTW @Op,i refuse to be part of those terrible species you identified,we can't all n always be the same u know?
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by ITbomb(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Last I heard, women are fishbrains.
How can you give everything to a man who has not included or discuss with you his future plans explicitly
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by larrymoore(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Melmo: Hi guys I've serious problem in my relationship. I Am A South African dating a Nigerian man who lives here in South Africa. Please Nigerian men help me understand how to be in a relationship with a man like him. He is very cultured, wants to be the man in the relationship sort of thing. South African men are very different from Nigerian men. I just want to know what to do to make this man happy because he means a lot to me and I live him very much. He doesn't seem to trust me and that's a huge problem. Any Nigerian man out there who can tell me what to do to make this man happy
I have trouble letting him talk about his problems and its affecting our relationship.
Any advice on how to be a great girlfriend and potential wife will be gladly appreciated.
create a special thread 4 this so dt ppl can contribute.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Mynd44: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2013
I think the man is heartless but the woman is worse. Senselessness in the highest order
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by chronique(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
@ Op: U're sure dis really happened? Are you sure wale adenuga production crew were not on set,filming dat day? This sounds more like a super story scene. I wish I can totally believe you. Are you sure d gal didnt do something bad to him?
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by mojounited(m): 1:33am On Jan 09, 2013
uhmm...

Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Was the wife clueless too?
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by quicksylva(m): 2:47am On Jan 09, 2013
lucabraski: @quicksylva: u don't need to wonder far. All women {not girls} need is a responsible and caring man dat would show her love and respect.

But men? They want it all and some....

Many of our women have lost confidence in themselves, and are now forced to distrust people as well as hide themselves in shame, just becos of men.

I repeat, ur specie can be horrible.
Many men has suffered heart break from women also but that does not mean all women are heartless. What I want you to understand is for you to stop the generalizations. When a particular person mess up or disappoint you, don't put the blame on others.

BTW, Me like u and I promise to be faithful, loyal and honest (No be National anthem) wink
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by 190theclown: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
It takes a seriously foolish lady to find her self in that shoe.
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by mudistr(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP. yes o. Many men belong to the Homo Horrible-is species, and many women belong to Lesbo Golddigi-es species
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by lucabraski(f): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Agreed. What options do ladies have than to turn to themselves, after being treated like lesser beings from ur gender?
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by dmcdad: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
When will people stop generalizing Gosh! This is getting highly annoying. @Op, how many men have you encountered? So, just because of what a silly man does, we are all horrible species now, right? C'mon! I understand how grave such a thing is, but that is not to say we are all horrible...

Anywayz, that would mean your father, brothers, uncles, and your male relatives are all horrible creatures. I think on that note, I can agree with you..

And also, I hope you ain't dating any guy and you won't get married, because I don't think you would want to clinch to a horrible specie for the rest of your life. Would you
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
[size=13pt]That's one man out of billions. Lawd knows I still love the species.[/size]
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^
Re: Men!!! Very Terrible Species! by whiteroses(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Yes many nigerian men are horrible horrible species, it's like a culture that a nigerian man would love his babe so much and marry her, 20 years later she becomes old cargo to him and start sleeping with younger girls outside. The good ones are very few and you can tell from the start.
If you live in UK and your Nigerian boyfriend plays hide and seek with you and has completely taken you for granted (Coming home late, sneaking to see other girls, complaining about your cooking but you are just a sex and cooking slave as he rapes you every night) please leave him even if na polish man wey no sabi english you go marry, it's better at least you will have oyinbo pikin and the playing Nigerian man won't give you Aids.

If you live in Nigeria you better marry pastor or one Jesus/religious follow follow or else you are doomed. Everyweher you go, supermarket, club or parties nigerian men wanna sex you angry because in their time no Brazilian hair or skin whitening pills so these men are overly excited and tripping for young blood!
Y'all need to change, thats like my cousin's baby dedication party one old cargo kept stalking me, he then said can i have a hug at least? na so i hugged old cargo and he said I have made him wet his pant shocked eww
..stick to your wives joh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am confused, pls what do I do? / Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? / Should I Let My 22-yr Old Cousin Move Into My New Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.