Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39061 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2013
THE DIRECT-ENTRY & DIPLOMA FORMS NOW ON SALE.

Available forms and price.

Post-graduate -- =N= 10,000
Pre-Science -- =N= 8,000
Diploma -- =N= 5,000
Direct-Entry -- =N= 1,000

All forms available in Banks located in the school compound.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Direct Entry aspirants should note that they have only ONE WEEK to purchase the Unizik post D-E form. Exams comes up on Sat. 5th Oct 2013.
Forms sold for =N=1,000

Diploma forms are out, but not yet available in the banks until Monday 30th Sept. 2013.
However no deadline has been fixed for purchases.

Pre-Science and Post-graduate forms are also on sale for =N=8,00 0 & =N=10,000 respectively.
No fixed expiration date also.

New intakes can still pay their Acceptance fee to any of
First Bank
Diamond Bank
Access Bank
Zenith Bank
U.B.A or
Fidelity Bank nationwide after the presumed 30th Sept. Deadline.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by phazos(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
I wish to welcome all d new students to d university of d moment UNIZIK. Why stress urself or spend ur money heavily on transportation going to Eke Awka to buy ur plastic table n chair, we have decieded to make it easier n cheaper for u. For ur plastic chair,table,hanger or any plastic at all call 07032780774 n we wil get it to ur doorstep. We r determined haven seen what yr 1 students go 2ru during clearance to make it easier 4 u. Even if u r nt yet ready bt u have gotten admission just call in or text and book urs. Congrats once more.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
phazos: I wish to welcome all d new students to d university of d moment UNIZIK. Why stress urself or spend ur money heavily on transportation going to Eke Awka to buy ur plastic table n chair, we have decieded to make it easier n cheaper for u. For ur plastic chair,table,hanger or any plastic at all call 07032780774 n we wil get it to ur doorstep. We r determined haven seen what yr 1 students go 2ru during clearance to make it easier 4 u. Even if u r nt yet ready bt u have gotten admission just call in or text and book urs. Congrats once more.
plastic chair n table for what,pls??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by phazos(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2013
daisyjay:
plastic chair n table for what,pls??

For studies in ur house, or wont u b reading in ur house?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Emmanuel602(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
i heard that the DE form will be on sale by monday. Success wishes to my fellow applicants
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
phazos:
For studies in ur house, or wont u b reading in ur house?
lol...i jst wanted to be sure
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Unizik Direct Entry Exam Fixed to hold on 5th Oct, 2013.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by somcherry(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls whats the jamb subject combination 4 library and information science in unizik?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by emmaruntinz: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
hello hux, how can i get unizik direct entry past questions not medicine and surgery program? Can anybody help with downloadable pdf.formart of it? ..i really need to have an idea of d knd of exam i wil have to write on saturday 5th october..emmaoria2@yahoo.com is my mail be kind enough to help..thanks..or call 08175511180
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2013
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AKWA
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
OF UNIZIK FOR 2013/2014
Important notice to all newly admitted Students of
the Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Unizik for 2013/2014
academic session.

According to information published this morning by
the office of Public Relations, Students Union
Government of this great institution, Physical
clearance at the Block B of the administrative
building within the main campus in Awka will
continue from 2nd week of october.
This was made known by a
clearance officer yesterday.
According to the information, the most important
thing is to pay your acceptance fee before 30th of
September as stated on your admission status print
out.
Furthermore, make sure you make duplicate copies
of all papers, certificates, receipts, tellers and other
materials you use during your clearance for
reference.

NOTICE: It has been observed that some newly
admitted students are pleading with some people to
do the physical clearance on their behalf. Kindly note
that such is highly immoral and can lead to the
termination of your admission. You are required to
appear in person for your physical clearance.
Finally, never send money to any one to process any
financial transactions on your behalf, we advise you
to try and make all required payments your self to
avoid getting into the trap of criminals.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2013
OkwaIfugo: NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AKWA
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS
OF UNIZIK FOR 2013/2014
Important notice to all newly admitted Students of
the Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Unizik for 2013/2014
academic session.

According to information published this morning by
the office of Public Relations, Students Union
Government of this great institution, Physical
clearance at the Block B of the administrative
building within the main campus in Awka will
continue from 2nd week of october.
This was made known by a
clearance officer yesterday.
According to the information, the most important
thing is to pay your acceptance fee before 30th of
September as stated on your admission status print
out.
Furthermore, make sure you make duplicate copies
of all papers, certificates, receipts, tellers and other
materials you use during your clearance for
reference.

NOTICE: It has been observed that some newly
admitted students are pleading with some people to
do the physical clearance on their behalf. Kindly note
that such is highly immoral and can lead to the
termination of your admission. You are required to
appear in person for your physical clearance.
Finally, never send money to any one to process any
financial transactions on your behalf, we advise you
to try and make all required payments your self to
avoid getting into the trap of criminals.
thanks for d info. Bt wat abt 2nd list?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2013
The second list would be coming out on the 3rd week of October according to a reliable source. But if your name wasn't listed in the first list try and act fast. Check this admission status and see that it can be done for you. 36066544if. Call today because tomorrow may be too late. 08147806266
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2013
Markolo: The second list would be coming out on the 3rd week of October according to a reliable source. But if your name wasn't listed in the first list try and act fast. Check this admission status and see that it can be done for you. 36066544if. Call today because tomorrow may be too late. 08147806266

As the creator and initiator of this thread i do not allow this type of thing here. Please everyone be careful as this stage makes sure your name comes out genuinely before paying him or any other person a single Kobo. If not wait work hard next year is near already and Gods time is the best. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2013
Is it true that unizik is on strike?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by potmeetskettle(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lyricalprince: Is it true that unizik is on strike?
Yes tongue
Lyricalprince: Is it true that unizik is on strike?
Yes
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pls wat time will the exams start 2mao?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
VENUES FOR THE DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING TEST.

- Group A.
Arts
Basic Medical Sciences
Health Sciences & Technology
Management Sciences
Medicine
Pharmacy
Social Sciences (excluding Economics & Mass Comm)
VENUE: Faculty Of Management Sciences

- GROUP B
Environmental Sciences
Law
VENUE: Faculty of Law

- Group C
Agriculture
Biological Sciences
Engineering
Physical Sciences
VENUE: SCIENCE VILLAGE

- Group D
Education & Affiliate Institutions
VENUE: MPH, CBN & UTILITY HALL

- GROUP E
ECONOMICS
MASS COMMUNICATION
VENUE: SCHOOL LIBRARY

REQUIREMENTS
¤ 1 File
¤ 2 Passport Photographs
¤ 2 Copies of each qualifying results
¤ HB pencil & eraser
¤ Bank draft
¤ Jamb Application Slip.

(ii), (iii), (v) & (vi) above should be stapled on the inside of the file which should have the name of the candidate, Jamb Reg. Number and Department of choice written on the front page.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
nuelkaosi: Pls wat time will the exams start 2mao?

Like we always know unizik for . external exams they always do not give time rather the official time you will be in school is 7am.
I know the verification from the gate will take like 3-4hrs but may be the exam will start from 11 to 2pm and end may be 3pm.
it depends on the population actually. but be there 7am prompt so you wont have any issues and comport your self very well. do not wear revealing cloths or sagging. wishing you all success.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Like we always know unizik for . external exams they always do not give time rather the official time you will be in school is 7am.
I know the verification from the gate will take like 3-4hrs but may be the exam will start from 11 to 2pm and end may be 3pm.
it depends on the population actually. but be there 7am prompt so you wont have any issues and comport your self very well. do not wear revealing cloths or sagging. wishing you all success.
Thank u so much sire.. God wil bless u more. Amen!
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Breaking News: Unizik Releases Direct Entry Exams Results

Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released the results of the screening for Direct Entry Candidiates which took place today,October 5th 2013.
According to information disseminated by the University's Director Of Information And Public Relations,DIPR, Sir Emmanuel Ojukwu, and obtained by NAUTIMES, the results have been released and uploaded.
Sir Ojukwu Said "The result of the Direct Entry Test
conducted today 5th october has been
released by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka.
According to DVC Acad Prof. Joe
Ahaneku candidates should check their
score online. This probably makes this the
fastest result in any university in the
country. Great UNIZIK we hail thee."
He added that The release of the results is probably the fastest to have been done in the country.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
nuelkaosi: Thank u so much sire.. God wil bless u more. Amen!

Your Welcome.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Tizzie: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Helllo please I heard the physical clearance is on already is this true ?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mannyiyke: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2013
OkwaIfugo: THE DIRECT-ENTRY & DIPLOMA FORMS NOW ON SALE.

Available forms and price.

Post-graduate -- =N= 10,000
Pre-Science -- =N= 8,000
Diploma -- =N= 5,000
Direct-Entry -- =N= 1,000

All forms available in Banks located in the school compound.
The results of the D.E. Exam conducted on saturday, 5th october, 2013, are out less than 24 hrs after d exam. Log onto www.myunizik.edu.ng/postutme and check ur result. Pls report ur score after checking.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Tizzie: Helllo please I heard the physical clearance is on already is this true ?

For the regular students physical clearance is not yet on. the new we got is saying 2nd week of october but its not confirmed yet.
Once we confirm we shall all you you guys know.bookmark this thread and also check it daily. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Breaking News: Unizik Releases Direct Entry Exams Results

Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released the results of the screening for Direct Entry Candidiates which took place today,October 5th 2013.
According to information disseminated by the University's Director Of Information And Public Relations,DIPR, Sir Emmanuel Ojukwu, and obtained by NAUTIMES, the results have been released and uploaded.
Sir Ojukwu Said "The result of the Direct Entry Test
conducted today 5th october has been
released by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka.
According to DVC Acad Prof. Joe
Ahaneku candidates should check their
score online. This probably makes this the
fastest result in any university in the
country. Great UNIZIK we hail thee."
He added that The release of the results is probably the fastest to have been done in the country.
Pls cud u gv me the link to check ma score? Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mannyiyke: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
nuelkaosi: Pls cud u gv me the link to check ma score? Thanks
the site is my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme. Post ur score after checking it, pls.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
mannyiyke: the site is my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme. Post ur score after checking it, pls.
That link is not opening.. Hv been trying it since morning.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
nuelkaosi: That link is not opening.. Hv been trying it since morning.
Checked it. Got 32.. Pray I get the admission. Amen
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mannyiyke: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
nuelkaosi: Checked it. Got 32.. Pray I get the admission. Amen
what's d course u applied for?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2013
mannyiyke: what's d course u applied for?
Philosophy. Ma questions wie 50 and the exams was tricky.. Very tricky.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
nuelkaosi: Checked it. Got 32.. Pray I get the admission. Amen

My dear,thanks for checking but sorry for your score.
There is no way you will get admission. for arts courses no matter your score in jamb you must have up to 50% in post ume to prove you own your jamb score. so with 32 i wont tell you to start praying. no need to pray infact pray but channel the prayer to your next year jamb and post ume. i will also be here to help you. Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.