Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39060 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mannyiyke: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

My dear,thanks for checking but sorry for your score.
There is no way you will get admission. for arts courses no matter your score in jamb you must have up to 50% in post ume to prove you own your jamb score. so with 32 i wont tell you to start praying. no need to pray infact pray but channel the prayer to your next year jamb and post ume. i will also be here to help you. Thanks so much.
this is a direct entry exam result. What is d cut off mark?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2013
if its a direct entry then your above average.
cut off not yet out.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo: if its a direct entry then your above average.
cut off not yet out.
Choi! U mk me fear oooo... Itz direct entry sir.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ogompaul(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
nuelkaosi: Choi! U mk me fear oooo... Itz direct entry sir.
av Unizik written their direct entry post ume??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
ogompaul: av Unizik written their direct entry post ume??
yes sire.. Was on the 5th oct
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ogompaul(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
nuelkaosi: yes sire.. Was on the 5th oct
I made them my second choice buh I didn't even know wen d exam was written, na wa oooo, anyways, Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by nuelkaosi(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry.. Welcm
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
UNIZIK ADMISSION QUOTA NOW
INCREASED TO 6000

According to information published by the Office of Public Relations, Students Union Government, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, this morning, this was made known to the office by the SUG president, Comr. Hillary Ugwu, the quota which was formally 5,000 was increased recently.

We are happy and grateful.

Kudos to our amiable Vice- Chancellor Prof. Boniface Chukwukadibia Egboka for his mammoth efforts.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello,
Please all direct entry candidates should continue to check their admission status on the school website because the institution can upload the admission list any moment.
Prescience Students who have completed their programme should also continue to check their admission status on the school website.
Finally, all bonafide regular students should note that Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka has not officially announced any date for the resumption of 2013/2014 academic session.
Kindly, ignore all rumors.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
UNIZIK ADMISSION INTO CHIKE
OKOLI CENTRE FOR
ENTEPRENEURIAL STUDIES
DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
Admission into Chike Okoli centre for
entrepreneurial studies center
for diploma programme has begun. The
programme is a two-year knowledge and skill-
based programme that provides a very robust
curriculum aimed at training graduates of diverse
discipline to be confident in starting up new
ventures or managing...
existing businesses. The Diploma
in entrepreneurship course work is designed in
such a way as to
promote knowledge and impart skills.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT:
Five credit passes at O'level which must include a
credit pass in
English Language and Mathematics in not more
than two sittings.
DURATION:
The programme runs for a minimum of two
academic sessions and maximum
of three academic session.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Talkwisdom(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
@okwaifugo,I would love to get across to you,how may I reach you?........I would be glad to hear from you soon
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Plz okwaifugo any news abt second list?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Talkwisdom: @okwaifugo,I would love to get across to you,how may I reach you?........I would be glad to hear from you soon

add me okwaifugo on facebook with the link your seeing and then talk to me directly.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Lyricalprince: Plz okwaifugo any news abt second list?

The VC of the institution has tried to increase the school quota from 5,000 to 6,000 new students for the regular programme per year.
that's what he has been working on since and we are happy he achieved it.
we do hope the second list will be out before the 7th of Nov. the school management team are also holding series of meeting to kick start their academic year despite the on going ASUU strike. I will surely keep you updated here with information as they reach us.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by GentleCID(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Do I still hope for admission? I got 208 in Jamb and 48 in post utme going for architecture.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
17 LATEST STORIES UNFOLDING
IN UNIZIK
1. Sale of forms for NAU business school ends on 30th NOVEMBER 2013
2. Diploma/Pre-science application Forms will continue selling till this DECEMBER or JANUARY2014, however the earlier
the better.
3. Admission lists for diploma/Pre-science will be pasted on notice boards in Admin block and utility building respectively.
4. Admission Acceptance/e-clearance application still in progress.
5. Physical clearance for New students will
continue from Monday 18th Nov., 2013
6. Diploma, Regular, CEP lectures and mortem test (exam for those that didn't complete theirs) will RESUME after the
strike.
7. All academic registrations/receipt collection, banking transactions, security complaint/reports and others are in full swing.
8. Unizik Nursery/primary school in session.
9. Campus Road construction: Perm-site road leading to engineering bus-stand almost complete.
10. Electricity supply in school, maximum
19/24hrs constant; very favourable I must testify.
11. Transportation fare, Normal, no inflation due to scarcity.
12. Campus hostel allocation complete.
13. Atmospheric condition: No rains, wild
sunshine from 8:00am-4:00pm daily.
14. Viewing centres for football fans open
15. Chill-out: Teasers open from 9:00am -
9:00pm and closed on Sundays, Fayrous open 9:00am - 10:00pm open on Sundays, ete beans CLOSED.
16. Expect a very short Christmas break if the strike is called-off before then and if you are still yet to write your exams or if your department was unable to complete theirs due to the strike, focus on your books because the exams may be rushed e.g 3 courses may be taken a day for each level. The school may assume that you had a long time to prepare well so the papers may be rushed. READ YOUR BOOKS!
17. Students union electoral programme to be released in weeks.
More coming...
Source: Office of UNIZIK SUG PRO
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fayrouzz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
OkwaIfugo: 17 LATEST STORIES UNFOLDING
IN UNIZIK
1. Sale of forms for NAU business school ends on 30th NOVEMBER 2013
2. Diploma/Pre-science application Forms will continue selling till this DECEMBER or JANUARY2014, however the earlier
the better.
3. Admission lists for diploma/Pre-science will be pasted on notice boards in Admin block and utility building respectively.
4. Admission Acceptance/e-clearance application still in progress.
5. Physical clearance for New students will
continue from Monday 18th Nov., 2013
6. Diploma, Regular, CEP lectures and mortem test (exam for those that didn't complete theirs) will RESUME after the
strike.
7. All academic registrations/receipt collection, banking transactions, security complaint/reports and others are in full swing.
8. Unizik Nursery/primary school in session.
9. Campus Road construction: Perm-site road leading to engineering bus-stand almost complete.
10. Electricity supply in school, maximum
19/24hrs constant; very favourable I must testify.
11. Transportation fare, Normal, no inflation due to scarcity.
12. Campus hostel allocation complete.
13. Atmospheric condition: No rains, wild
sunshine from 8:00am-4:00pm daily.
14. Viewing centres for football fans open
15. Chill-out: Teasers open from 9:00am -
9:00pm and closed on Sundays, Fayrous open 9:00am - 10:00pm open on Sundays, ete beans CLOSED.
16. Expect a very short Christmas break if the strike is called-off before then and if you are still yet to write your exams or if your department was unable to complete theirs due to the strike, focus on your books because the exams may be rushed e.g 3 courses may be taken a day for each level. The school may assume that you had a long time to prepare well so the papers may be rushed. READ YOUR BOOKS!
17. Students union electoral programme to be released in weeks.
More coming...
Source: Office of UNIZIK SUG PRO
No news for Direct entry??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2013
GentleCID: Do I still hope for admission? I got 208 in Jamb and 48 in post utme going for architecture.

its very hard for you to be given admission considering the fact that your jamb score was high but your post ume was low.
in unizik post ume is valued so much and you must get at least half of the percentage which is 50 over 100 before you can be considered.
anyway do not loose hope you might still get another course.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2013
Fayrouzz: No news for Direct entry??

the test exam is out but admission not yet given.
if any list is out for it will let you guys no so you can check.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ese79(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
pls hw tru is d jamb admision list...does it mean people who get admision thru jamb automaticaly find their names in d scul's list eventualy
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ese79(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2013
pls hw tru is d jamb admision list...does it mean people who get admision thru jamb certainly find their names in d scul's list eventualy? Tank
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by mannyiyke: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
ese79: pls hw tru is d jamb admision list...does it mean people who get admision thru jamb certainly find their names in d scul's list eventualy? Tank
I don't believe in jamb admission list except it was sent to jamb by d sch. It's not every admission dat jamb gave dat was sent by d sch. I was given admission in ansu to study physiology but on jamb website, i saw medicine. Then when i went to d sch(ansu) and asked questions, the admissions officer informed me dat ansu gave me physiology and not medicine. He said dat if d admission was not from d sch dat it's null and void.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Attention: Information published by The Office of Public Relations, Students Union Government, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, disclosed that all regular direct-entry candidates can now check their 2013/2014 admission status at the university website.
Meanwhile if you are a regular UTME prospective candidate and by now you are yet to be admitted into this great institution, continue to check your admission status at both the university website and JAMB website. However kindly note that UNIZIK may or may not release additional 2013 UTME admission list.
If you are a UTME Prospective candidate we advise that you should check your admission status at JAMB website because another institution might have offered you admission.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fayrouzz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Attention: Information published by The Office of Public Relations, Students Union Government, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, UNIZIK, disclosed that all regular direct-entry candidates can now check their 2013/2014 admission status at the university website.
Meanwhile if you are a regular UTME prospective candidate and by now you are yet to be admitted into this great institution, continue to check your admission status at both the university website and JAMB website. However kindly note that UNIZIK may or may not release additional 2013 UTME admission list.
If you are a UTME Prospective candidate we advise that you should check your admission status at JAMB website because another institution might have offered you admission.
Thanks.
Thank u s much fr the help... Pls waht do u mean by Regular Direct entry? Do u mean those that did the diploma in the school?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
OFFICIAL!!
ISSUED:
Today Friday 29th November, 2013
TO:
Deans, Directors, HODs, Coordinators, Unit heads @ Awka, Nnewi Campuses and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences Agulu
RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
In line with the directive of the Federal Government through the supervising Minister of Education, the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, hereby announces the resumption of full academic activities for 2013/2014 academic session as follows:
1. MONDAY, 2nd December, 2013
Newly-admitted students for 2013/2014 academic session are to return to the University for final/physical clearance.
2.TUESDAY, 3rd December, 2013
Old students with outstanding examinations for the 2012/2013 2nd semester examinations / Project defence are to return for revision and preparation for Project defence.
3. WEDNESDAY, 4th December, 2013
All old students shall begin their registration for 2013/2014 academic session
• All staff and students are by this announcement directed to resume full administrative and academic activities. All Deans, Directors, Heads of Departments, Coordinators, Heads of Units, etc are directed to be available to perform their various statutory functions.
Signed:
Prof. Boniface C.E. Egboka.
Vice-Chancellor.
Barrister C. C. Okeke.
Registrar
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2014
Unizik students I do hope you know resumption date is on the 6th of Jan.
So how are you guys enjoying the New Year?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by dopeJemi: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2014
pLs I wanna ask, what about the second List
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
dopeJemi: pLs I wanna ask, what about the second List

all the lists has been uploaded and if your not given admission till now i think start preparing for the next jamb.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fayrouzz(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Is it possible that itz nt displaying on ma fon cos the date I see is for august list and I am a direct entry student.
Or is there another way to check fr Direct Entry list??
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by dopeJemi: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
OkwaIfugo:

all the lists has been uploaded and if your not given admission till now i think start preparing for the next jamb.
okay thanks, I'll call someone now
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Fayrouzz: Is it possible that itz nt displaying on ma fon cos the date I see is for august list and I am a direct entry student.
Or is there another way to check fr Direct Entry list??

you can only check with a computer and not phone. the mobile app of that website is not yet out.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Nnamdi AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY has taken another bold step towards making the student pass very well in the coming postUME by partnering with TINYBIT SYSTEMS to provide to the candidate, a mobile application that will help them prepare for the coming postUME. This application contains the following
-all the past questions and answer from 2006 till date
-an updated postUME news section
-with current affairs
-enables you check result on your phone
-enble you practice for exam

A screenshot of the app is shown bellow

To download this app

CLICK HERE NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos] / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.